I feel so close to being chad, but yet I am very much incel.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Weltschmerz
And it's not just drugs that cause this shift. I am not going to mention drug-fuelled euphoria in this post, because it's not the most important factor at play tbh.

First of all consider my daily life: I have no real friends, I don't vibe with anyone generally, I struggle to get dates, last time I've had sex was 1+ year ago. I rot at home, don't have a real job, failed life, etc.

I literally don't even have family, I ditched my abusive family, parents, brother, 3 years ago. I am an orphan. I have nobody.

TRUECEL LIFE

But then:

some days I feel like I have legit chad social-life, and I struggle to accept it because of how different it is to my normal life.

I go to some career event where i know nobody, suddenly I am vibing with top-dogs. Attractive men/women in executive/manager positions.
Most of the time I get Indicators of Disgust even by LTBs when I try to talk to them, yet sometimes I have HTBs flirting with me.

The way I get treated socially/romantically makes 0 sense to me. One rave I can have girls come up to me and tell me they think I look like Ian Somerhalder or henry cavil, the next rave I get looked at by women like I am some disgusting animal. (most of the time)

During life it seems like you just go from chad to truecel randomly tbh, it's a flowing state, vibrant, not solid.

It can go in any direction, at any point in time. One time you have stacies into you, one time the beckies tell you that you are disgusting.

socializing is just garbage tbh, people are too mentally ill, too unstable. I don't want to deal with mentally ill retards. I prefer my peace and quiet on this forum and ignoring the noise of mentally ill normies.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Alt Number 3, MagaPutinism, Deleted member 34058 and 11 others
women generally will blow hot and cold if you're subchad. Anyone with normal brain chemistry can weather this pretty easily.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Dystopian, Deleted member 48689, Primalsplit and 3 others
women generally will blow hot and cold if you're subchad. Anyone with normal brain chemistry can weather this pretty easily.
i prefer being truecel than having that hot/cold retardation.

I dated the stacylite girl for 3 months in 2019, met her family, she told me she loved me and how well we vibed. Then out of nowhere she messages me that she wants to break-up because she thinks our political views dont allign and she doesn't see a future.

Boom, gone. 'I love you, I vibe so well with you, my family likes you.' to 'its over' all over a whatsapp text message lmao

JFL honestly, why even bother as a subChad. For the first month of our LTR she was crying about her Chad-ex still, you can't win as subChad.

You are just a worthless dog in women's view.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: wastedspermcel, 6ft4, ConfusedBolivian and 5 others

I dated the stacylite girl for 3 months in 2019, met her family, she told me she loved me and how well we vibed. Then out of nowhere she messages me that she wants to break-up because she thinks our political views dont allign and she doesn't see a future.

Boom, gone. 'I love you, I vibe so well with you, my family likes you.' to 'its over' all over a whatsapp text message lmao

JFL honestly, why even bother as a subChad. For the first month of our LTR she was crying about her Chad-ex still, you can't win as subChad.

You’re becoming more and more confident. I know this sounds red pilled but that’ll eventually get you far as you’ll accumulate status plus you’re good looking

This high inhib of mine is gonna kill me lol. Every time I pussy out of talking to girls I get super pissed yet I always do it the next opportunity I get

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Primalsplit, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
Im similar Except my “chad” days are getting slimmer and slimmer overtime

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Primalsplit and LordSergiXX63

far right wing racist beliefs are going to cuck you in this day and age

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism and LordSergiXX63
And it's not just drugs that cause this shift. I am not going to mention drug-fuelled euphoria in this post, because it's not the most important factor at play tbh.

First of all consider my daily life: I have no real friends, I don't vibe with anyone generally, I struggle to get dates, last time I've had sex was 1+ year ago. I rot at home, don't have a real job, failed life, etc.

I literally don't even have family, I ditched my abusive family, parents, brother, 3 years ago. I am an orphan. I have nobody.

TRUECEL LIFE

But then:

some days I feel like I have legit chad social-life, and I struggle to accept it because of how different it is to my normal life.

I go to some career event where i know nobody, suddenly I am vibing with top-dogs. Attractive men/women in executive/manager positions.
Most of the time I get Indicators of Disgust even by LTBs when I try to talk to them, yet sometimes I have HTBs flirting with me.

The way I get treated socially/romantically makes 0 sense to me. One rave I can have girls come up to me and tell me they think I look like Ian Somerhalder or henry cavil, the next rave I get looked at by women like I am some disgusting animal. (most of the time)

During life it seems like you just go from chad to truecel randomly tbh, it's a flowing state, vibrant, not solid.

It can go in any direction, at any point in time. One time you have stacies into you, one time the beckies tell you that you are disgusting.

socializing is just garbage tbh, people are too mentally ill, too unstable. I don't want to deal with mentally ill retards. I prefer my peace and quiet on this forum and ignoring the noise of mentally ill normies.
And on top of that you’ve had a rough family background. And those things fuck you up honestly. You could develop serious trust issues

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, MoggerGaston and bloomercel
You’re becoming more and more confident. I know this sounds red pilled but that’ll eventually get you far as you’ll accumulate status plus you’re good looking
It's a dual-edged sword for me tbh.

Yeah I am becoming more confident, because I don't hold women on a pedestal anymore, I don't care that much about their opinions anymore.

At the same time, this also has made me lose interest in women in general. If I don't value their opinion, then I also don't care about putting in an effort into influencing that opinion.

Women have become uninteresting/boring to me, and I put in maybe half the effort that I would put into women a few years ago.

Now even when girls do tell me I look good, I don't value their opinion, because I also don't value their opinion when they tell me I look bad.

It's difficult.
This high inhib of mine is gonna kill me lol. Every time I pussy out of talking to girls I get super pissed yet I always do it the next opportunity I get
high inhib destroys life quality. Same with neuroticism.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik01 and Primalsplit
True.

Which is sad, it's basically extreme censorship. But nothing we can do but adapt.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
And on top of that you’ve had a rough family background. And those things fuck you up honestly. You could develop serious trust issues
idk if I can ever recover tbh

I cope reasonably well with my mental traumas in IRL socializing, but due to female hypergamy 'reasonably well' isnt good enough.

You are either chad with privileged loving childhood, or its over

• +1
You should come to the next incelcon

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and MoggerGaston
you are nowhere near chad. You've become delusional as a result of receiving internet points from homosexual indians with no life experience.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dystopian, Skywalker, tombradylover and 3 others
you are nowhere near chad. You've become delusional as a result of receiving internet points from homosexual indians with no life experience.
true, i am MTN tbh, thats my personal view of myself.

• JFL
Really? I’m racist as fuck and (European) girls like it.

Though I am on this site, so…

• +1
Even being HTN is not enough to have somewhat consistent positive reinforcement and dating life.

Only by Chadlite/Chad can you have trully satisfying life.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Primalsplit and MoggerGaston
he gigachad in uttar pradesh

• JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf and MoggerGaston
I’m racist as fuck and (European) girls like it.
Head In The Clouds Dreaming GIF by kimburgerly
Leonardo Dicaprio Dreaming GIF

• JFL
Chads can be incels at some point

nigga dated a stacylite for 3 months and he acts like it's the end of the world

• +1
Reactions: qqpkp
nigga dated a stacylite for 3 months and he acts like it's the end of the world
5 years and never replicated even a shiver of that success.

pure randomness, luck