I finally deleted tinder

Time Travel

Time Travel

미학
I've been using it for like 2 years now. It was always depressing to swipe and never get any fucking matches. Even subhuman girls wouldn't match me. In my 2 years of using tinder I barely got any matches in my own country, if I did I got ghosted most of the time and I never met up with a single girl here. All I did was feel bad about not getting matched.

There is no reason to have a tinder account in the west as a sub chad.
Join me and delete that shit!

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 616, Sean O'Aspie, kobecel and 2 others
Good on you bro.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 685, DeformAspergerCel, Insomniac and 1 other person
I've been using it for like 2 years now. It was always depressing to swipe and never get any fucking matches. Even subhuman girls wouldn't match me. In my 2 years of using tinder I barely got any matches in my own country, if I did I got ghosted most of the time and I never met up with a single girl here. All I did was feel bad about not getting matched.

There is no reason to have a tinder account in the west as a sub chad.
Join me and delete that shit!
Bro I been getting kpop tier women in SK, and only 20 matches a day in Japan. Please explain?

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel
just cold approach bro

• +1

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: DeformAspergerCel, Insomniac and Time Travel
Bro I been getting kpop tier women in SK, and only 20 matches a day in Japan. Please explain?
You're white. Try using pics of a Latino/Black/Indian/Arab and see how well you fare.

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel and ElliotRodgerJr
You're white. Try using pics of a Latino/Black/Indian/Arab and see how well you fare.
No bro it was a direct question to him cause he's the asian expert. SK women are far better looking than Japanese so I'm surprised.

• +1
Especially places like light-skinned Asia where there is no antiracism or PC culture. Not that it matters, because the liberal/leftist girls here still want white Chad.
No bro it was a direct question to him cause he's the asian expert. SK women are far better looking than Japanese so I'm surprised.
The answer is that you're white. I answered it for him.

• +1
Japanese tinder is harder. I'm not sure why that is but I have noticed that a long time ago. I'd say Japanese girls in general are less likely to use tinder than South Korean ones. Moreover, South Korean women are probably less opposed to dating a foreigner.
just cold approach bro
Just humiliate yourself in public bro

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, itsoverbuddyboyo and ElliotRodgerJr
Japanese tinder is harder. I'm not sure why that is but I have noticed that a long time ago. I'd say Japanese girls in general are less likely to use tinder than South Korean ones. Moreover, South Korean women are probably less opposed to dating a foreigner.

Just humiliate yourself in public bro
Fuck my Japan trip then lol, I'm going str8 to SK. The girls there seem way more fun than Japanese ones. They all talk about drinking alcohol and going clubbing.

Fuck my Japan trip then lol, I'm going str8 to SK. The girls there seem way more fun than Japanese ones. They all talk about drinking alcohol and going clubbing.
Japanese girls are more cute tho ?

theyre both fucking hideous. its like comparing camel shit to dog shit lmao

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Bengt, ElliotRodgerJr and Time Travel
Bro I thought you were at least average looking........I will barely make it into that even with looksmaxing. And I thought tinder could get my dick wet.

Tinder is Chad’s territory

• +1
I never installed it

• +1
Tinder is Chad’s territory
yea legit
Bro I thought you were at least average looking........I will barely make it into that even with looksmaxing. And I thought tinder could get my dick wet.

it probably depends on the country you live in but I only matched ugly girls and even those were few and they never replied or stopped replying after a few messages.

How many more matches did you get in Asia compared to Europe?

• +1
How many matches in those 2 years?

It's useless for sub6 men

• +1