I finally gave in to VIP

K

Kamui

Inactive
And gave @Master my hard earned shekels…
God Of War Ps4 GIF by PlayStation

• JFL
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 30679, 5'7 zoomer, Kazuya and 9 others
Nice BBC (Big Black Color (of username) )

• JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, kebab and Kamui
These other niggas not buying VIP cause they broke as hell
This shit like breathing air to me its nothing its like losing 25 cents

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker, ZaC and Kamui
Good goy!

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679, murdah, Skywalker and 1 other person
unironically would've been better spent on OF

• JFL
Reactions: JohnBaza, aesthetic beauty, Zonar and 2 others
rotter trait : buying VIP

• +1
Reactions: TheMaxxer333, 6′2 still over, Ricky212 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: lookism and BitchBoy
gib all sheckels to @Master please 🙏
Admins, also next VIP lottery when?

It wasn’t even my face tbh I just don’t feel comfortable showing any part of myself in this madhouse
Pussy

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212, BitchBoy and Skywalker
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JohnBaza, ElTruecel, Skywalker and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, Skywalker and BitchBoy
It was obviously his pics but he’s playing the JackMoon95 muh it wasn’t me. Relax nigger, nobody here cares

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
U know ur the only nigger who is adorable and cute
Don't take wrong way BBC Daddy ur the only good nigger user on this forum because of ur caring heart and adorable energy. U aren't violent and narcy like the other niggers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kamui and IAMNOTANINCEL
  • +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
It was obviously his pics but he’s playing the JackMoon95 muh it wasn’t me. Relax nigger, nobody here cares
You'd have to be a moron to think anyone of my multiple Reddit larp threads were actually me :lul:, I’ve never posted my face on this forum and never will

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and BitchBoy
You'd have to be a moron to think anyone of my multiple Reddit larp threads were actually me :lul:, I’ve never posted my face on this forum and never will
nice cope

• +1
Reactions: BitchBoy
Dnr

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553
nice cope
Think what you want lmao, I’ve never posted my face here ever and even mods can confirm this since I’m pretty sure they can see PMs and deleted threads

Think what you want lmao, I’ve never posted my face here ever and even mods can confirm this since I’m pretty sure they can see PMs and deleted threads
over for u, mods will always be able to see your hand at the gym. How do you cope knowing this?

• JFL
Reactions: yvngbreadstick and Skywalker
jesus...imagine having your hand, or your forehead exposed....trully over......how can one cope with this?

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
jesus...imagine having your hand, or your forehead exposed....trully over......how can one cope with this?
Imagine having you blow up on social media having face plastered all over this forum then normies find all the threads of you talking about how much you hate women and wanna see them be killed lmao

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
Imagine having you blow up on social media having face plastered all over this forum then normies find all the threads of you talking about how much you hate women and wanna see them be killed lmao
how would that happen from a forehead pic exactly?

some guy i knew on telegram got doxxed cause he sent a pic of him holding supermarket cheese asking if it was the right brand to buy, they must have analyzed his fingerprints or some shit cause i have no diea how
be careful :feelsgiga:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker and Kamui
some guy i knew on telegram got doxxed cause he sent a pic of him holding supermarket cheese asking if it was the right brand to buy, they must have analyzed his fingerprints or some shit cause i have no diea how
be careful :feelsgiga:
People on the internet are legit scary af like no joke

If someone really wanted to they could discover your approximate location by seeing the sky in a picture you’ve taken or even just looking at the buildings in the background, it’s even easier if you’re in a big city

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Master will dox you from the paypal purchase you made buddy.

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker