I finally have an e-gf

AryanNEET

AryanNEET

Psych-wardcel
We're edating on discord for almost a month and a half. She's 17 from the UK and I'm 24 from Germany. We talk every single day and we really love each other

You can say "muh online relationships are cope and fake" all you want, but talking to her and getting cute goodnight messages mogs rotting to oblivion.

If we're still together after I'm done with my looksmaxxing-journey, I will hop on a plane and fuck her tight jb holes lol :aheago:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
mogs me

• +1
Reactions: AryanNEET
We're edating on discord for almost a month and a half. She's 17 from the UK and I'm 24 from Germany. We talk every single day and we really love each other

You can say "muh online relationships are cope and fake" all you want, but talking to her and getting cute goodnight messages mogs rotting to oblivion.

If we're still together after I'm done with my looksmaxxing-journey, I will hop on a plane and fuck her tight jb holes lol :aheago:
Your existence is pathetic and you're still rotting. She will run upon seeing your aspie tendencies, short stature and hideous face irl. Get a girlfriend retard.