I finally understand black incels

Luffymaxxing

Luffymaxxing

2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019.......

I used to hold the belief that black men just couldn't be incel and if you were one you were mentally ill but no. If you're black but you're not a bad boy a guy that talks like a hood nigga, a guy who starts and ends conflicts, a guy who's tattoomaxxed, a guy who has that high sex appeal, it's over for you as a black man.

Women don't want a black man who's a nice guy, who's into anime, who's going to school for a stem degree, they want the black man who's loud, extremely extroverted, who intimidates people with his presence.

You have to behave like Lil Wayne to make it as a nigga in 2024

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ka_cnt, mogger10, New Technology and 9 others
Jock archetype or Thug archetype is what black men need to go for

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Mio, Akhi and 2 others
“Luffymaxxing” urkcel detected

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, klip11, Luffymaxxing and 6 others
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Manletmachine
Failed thread

• +1
Reactions: zura and Sprinkles
niggas need to be king of the hood

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Saggitarian, gribsufer1, Akhi and 3 others
Not all, MBJ and Austen aren’t low class thugs.
Cherrypicking, black women are low iq whores who's culture is twerking and having five baby daddies. Afro americans are the most degenerate and godless people in the world.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, appealmaxed, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 5 others
If I was born a nigger I’d probably kill myself since there’s no way for me to succeed unless I join a gang and shoot people for a living

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, Manletmachine, Deleted member 30037 and 1 other person

I used to hold the belief that black men just couldn't be incel and if you were one you were mentally ill but no. If you're black but you're not a bad boy a guy that talks like a hood nigga, a guy who starts and ends conflicts, a guy who's tattoomaxxed, a guy who has that high sex appeal, it's over for you as a black man.

Women don't want a black man who's a nice guy, who's into anime, who's going to school for a stem degree, they want the black man who's loud, extremely extroverted, who intimidates people with his presence.

JFL THE DATING MARKET IS RACIST

this guy is a comdey genious tho, he reinvented the profound type of humor

• +1
Reactions: 6′2 still over and klip11

Been on YouTube for a decade and still a fat fuck

It’s funny how every guy who makes these type of blackcel vids looks the exact same

They wouldn’t say that to a guy who looks like this tho would they

At the end of the day this whole “you need to be a thug for women to show you attention!” shit is just a projection by bitchless urkcels, if you are good looking in the eyes of foids you will be successful 99% of the time

Not sure why niggas are so stuck up on sheboon opinions anyways as if they are an end all be all despite being the lowest SMV women on the planet
niggas need to be king of the hood

Cursed to being low class thugs either way
Low class thugs with higher SMV than you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Luffymaxxing, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
My biggest dream in this worldly life is to send this videos to his boss at work to completely sabotage his career just for fun

• JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, klip11, gribsufer1 and 1 other person
My biggest dream in this worldly life is to send this videos to his boss at work to completely sabotage his career just for fun
You sick fuck…

low class thugs with higher SMV than you
Yeah and all they attract is other low class ghetto whores with 20+ body count named shaniqua or laquisha. I would rather be incel than fuck a black ghetto nigger, you have such a disgusting culture. All of you are rap blasting thugs who have 50 sexual partners before marrying another nigger, you love drugs alcohol and other degeneracy. You should be genocided or thrown into your own shithole. I am referring to afro americans, not africans

• +1
Reactions: greywind and gribsufer1
Yeah and all they attract is other low class ghetto whores with 20+ body count named shaniqua or laquisha. I would rather be incel than fuck a black ghetto nigger,
I was referring to Tyrone’s, not thugmaxxed MTNs
you have such a disgusting culture. All of you are rap blasting thugs who have 50 sexual partners before marrying another nigger, you love drugs alcohol and other degeneracy. You should be genocided or thrown into your own shithole. I am referring to afro americans, not africans
Sperg out about your hate for African Americans somewhere else lol

Sperg out about your hate for African Americans somewhere else lol
Well was I wrong? Niggers act like apes, I hate how you act not your genetics or appearance.

No, a blackcel is just an ugly ass nigga or an autistic nigga

Nothing to do with being a bad boy or bullshit. Just be NT as a black and you won’t be incel

Cursed to being low class thugs either way
Blacks are usually low class so this isn’t even an insult for them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55252
Been on YouTube for a decade and still a fat fuck

It’s funny how every guy who makes these type of blackcel vids looks the exact same

They wouldn’t say that to a guy who looks like this tho would they
View attachment 2672597

At the end of the day this whole “you need to be a thug for women to show you attention!” shit is just a projection by bitchless urkcels, if you are good looking in the eyes of foids you will be successful 99% of the time

Not sure why niggas are so stuck up on sheboon opinions anyways as if they are an end all be all despite being the lowest SMV women on the planet

View attachment 2672600

Low class thugs with higher SMV than you
The only guy speaking sense. Funny how me and you used to never see eye to eye and now me and you agreee on every point

• +1
Reactions: Kamui

View attachment 55894.webp

• Love it
Reactions: Luffymaxxing