I found a legit way to increase IQ by 10 points

mvp2v1

mvp2v1

Show me your bones & I will show you ur destiny

Klotho, the queen of anti-aging proteins, is pivotal to maintaining mineral balance, warding off vascular calcification, and protecting our hearts. Reduced levels contribute to accelerated aging and kidney disease. It also shows tremendous promise in neuroprotection and cognitive enhancement.

“Like telomerase, Klotho is an amazingly versatile protein. Of any single gene to date, it is mostly closely associated with IQ; my IQ increased by 10 points after taking Klotho.” Parrish said, “…what we’re aiming for are therapeutics that work on many systems simultaneously.”

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, LooksThinker, Deleted member 48689 and 5 others
klotho -> Wnt antagonist

supports my theory of stem cell ageing

• +1
Reactions: Dietsnasta and mvp2v1
klotho -> Wnt antagonist

okay heres a free full article instead of that one

• +1
Reactions: Dietsnasta and mvp2v1
"global or renal-specific conditional knockout of klotho also led to a similar phenotype.1,42 These experiments confirmed that destruction of the klotho gene or loss of klotho function leads to an accelerated aging and eventually results in death at 2–3 months, a survival of only a tenth of normal mouse life span, regardless of how klotho deficiency was induced."

"Disturbed mineral metabolism is a prominent abnormal feature, including hypercalcemia, hyperphosphatemia, and hypervitaminosis D.1,12 The correction of phosphate and vitamin D levels rescues most of the premature aging phenotypes observed in klotho-deficient mice,40,41 indicating that klotho may suppress aging in mammals in large part through maintenance of mineral homeostasis or that mineral dysregulation (phosphate toxicity) may also play a causal role in the premature aging process (Figure 2)."

"To date, several categories of drugs in the market, including a PPARγ agonist,127130 angiotensin II type I receptor antagonist (losartan),131133 HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors (statin),134 and vitamin D active derivatives,135138 have been shown to be effective in upregulating klotho expression in vivo and in vitro."

• +1
Reactions: Dietsnasta, mvp2v1 and BrahminBoss
klotho -> Wnt antagonist

doesnt this cause hair loss

doesnt this cause hair loss
"Constitutive activation of the Wnt pathway in transgenic mouse models causes persistent proliferation of hair follicle stem cells followed by detectable signs of premature senescence and disappearance of stem cells that correlate with precocious hair loss (Liu et al., 2007; Castilho et al., 2009)."

im not sure of Wnt's role in human androgenic alopecia , however

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and gribsufer1
"Constitutive activation of the Wnt pathway in transgenic mouse models causes persistent proliferation of hair follicle stem cells followed by detectable signs of premature senescence and disappearance of stem cells that correlate with precocious hair loss (Liu et al., 2007; Castilho et al., 2009)."

im not sure of Wnt's role in human androgenic alopecia , however
isnt this bad
the sopranos hbo GIF

Adderall

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and mvp2v1
I need a guide on how to lose 10 IQ points because ignorance is bliss

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, mirrormogger and LooksThinker
"global or renal-specific conditional knockout of klotho also led to a similar phenotype.1,42 These experiments confirmed that destruction of the klotho gene or loss of klotho function leads to an accelerated aging and eventually results in death at 2–3 months, a survival of only a tenth of normal mouse life span, regardless of how klotho deficiency was induced."

"Disturbed mineral metabolism is a prominent abnormal feature, including hypercalcemia, hyperphosphatemia, and hypervitaminosis D.1,12 The correction of phosphate and vitamin D levels rescues most of the premature aging phenotypes observed in klotho-deficient mice,40,41 indicating that klotho may suppress aging in mammals in large part through maintenance of mineral homeostasis or that mineral dysregulation (phosphate toxicity) may also play a causal role in the premature aging process (Figure 2)."

"To date, several categories of drugs in the market, including a PPARγ agonist,127130 angiotensin II type I receptor antagonist (losartan),131133 HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors (statin),134 and vitamin D active derivatives,135138 have been shown to be effective in upregulating klotho expression in vivo and in vitro."
Hmm anti hypertensive and lipidemic drugs increase this anti aging protein.

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
Source for this peptide ?

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dietsnasta, mvp2v1, PrinceofDarkness and 1 other person

Klotho, the queen of anti-aging proteins, is pivotal to maintaining mineral balance, warding off vascular calcification, and protecting our hearts. Reduced levels contribute to accelerated aging and kidney disease. It also shows tremendous promise in neuroprotection and cognitive enhancement.

“Like telomerase, Klotho is an amazingly versatile protein. Of any single gene to date, it is mostly closely associated with IQ; my IQ increased by 10 points after taking Klotho.” Parrish said, “…what we’re aiming for are therapeutics that work on many systems simultaneously.”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mirrormogger, mvp2v1 and LooksThinker
i need to ascend my 121iq to 131iq

• Woah
Reactions: mvp2v1
klotho overexpression not all good

it does increase lifespan in mice , but as u can see in graph D it reduced fertility

perhaps at least some of the anti ageing effects are due to decreased intracellular IGF-1 and/or insulin signalling . in klotho knockouts , a heterozygous Insulin Receptor Substrate 1 knockout mice has increased survival compared to a normal klotho knockout

overexpression does induce some insulin resistance in males especially

An external file that holds a picture, illustration, etc.Object name is nihms-58249-f0002.jpg

this study also reports improved survival of klotho knockout mice , but unlike the previous one they did not follow the mice until death

• +1
Reactions: reptiles and mvp2v1