I found out 90% Of this forum is just love shy men

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 1106, Currycellmate and 5 others
100% me. When i'm with normies and normie foid shows they're flirting while my heart is pumping. I just give up. I can't hold eye contact for a long time with foid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and FatmanO
knowledge nuke

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FatmanO and BigBoy
100% me. When i'm with normies and normie foid shows they're flirting while my heart is pumping. I just give up. I can't hold eye contact for a long time with foid
Legit but I can only relate to a few of these, however I fixed most of them

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Stingray, Deleted member 1553, Pendejo and 5 others
Ugly boys is more like it.

Not a single above average male in that video.
They incel cause they dont looksmax. also lmaoooooo this is entire looksmax (Source: https://psychology.wikia.org/wiki/Love-shyness)
Lmaop

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
Wrong thread delet this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 2810
7cede19a144a03714e1dddcd04985e48.jpg

Women dont approach me because im too good looking. Instead they approach my 5'2" balding indian janitor friend.

Jfl it's just cuntfidence bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and SHARK
I'd be fine with this if girls look at me, the problem is that I get shy and nervous if IT'S ALL ME that needs to make a move and not natural attraction. Because if makes me question wether I'm good enough etc

I'd be fine with this if girls look at me, the problem is that I get shy and nervous if IT'S ALL ME that needs to make a move and not natural attraction. Because if makes me question wether I'm good enough etc
I have same thing, like approaching. I do get a lot attention but Im working on actually getting a social cricle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
90% of this forum don't even brush their teeth twice a day. Yet they pretend they're trying hard to seek out new avant-garde remedies and "ascension plans", when really they know they're just pretending and at this moment in time, WANT to stay in limbo because even if they got turned into a Chad by some magic potion, they'd still be awkward as fuck and it'd be very very difficult to upregulate the other parts of their life to become congruent with their newfound looks.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Highrise, DidntRead, Stingray and 10 others
90% of this forum don't even brush their teeth twice a day. Yet they pretend they're trying hard to seek out new avant-garde remedies and "ascension plans", when really they know they're just pretending and at this moment in time, WANT to stay in limbo because even if they got turned into a Chad by some magic potion, they'd still be awkward as fuck and it'd be very very difficult to upregulate the other parts of their life to become congruent with their newfound looks.
YOure right to an extent but you have to try understand that many men here grew up ugly or missed out on sexual experiences at the right times, this stunts you for life

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo and SHARK
even if they got turned into a Chad by some magic potion, they'd still be awkward as fuck and it'd be very very difficult to upregulate the other parts of their life to become congruent with their newfound looks.
Jfl @ believing this
Yes bro Chad just has a better attitude than you bitter incels

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Festrunk, Deleted member 685 and 5 others
YOure right to an extent but you have to try understand that many men here grew up ugly or missed out on sexual experiences at the right times, this stunts you for life
Yeah and experiences are what builds you. Looksmaxing is one thing. But if you're missing out on experiences and show up to some event 7 years down the line with some plastic surgery lookin ass face expecting everything to be fine; then hahahahaha FUCK. That's the most embarrassing thing you can do to yourself. Improve yourself. Serge is very high-iq. It's a self improvement forum. Don't allow aspects of yourself to become unharmonious. I can understand how shitty people must feel if they aren't good looking. But mindset and what you actually do is what'll make or break you.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: DidntRead, Zygos4Life, Deleted member 685 and 4 others
Yeah and experiences are what builds you. Looksmaxing is one thing. But if you're missing out on experiences and show up to some event 7 years down the line with some plastic surgery lookin ass face expecting everything to be fine; then hahahahaha FUCK. That's the most embarrassing thing you can do to yourself. Improve yourself. Serge is very high-iq. It's a self improvement forum. Don't allow aspects of yourself to become unharmonious. I can understand how shitty people must feel if they aren't good looking. But mindset and what you actually do is what'll make or break you.

What do you advise I should do, looksmax and mental improvement at 17?

If I had a better face it wouldn't matter how I act now would it

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, Festrunk, Pendejo and 4 others
What do you advise I should do, looksmax and mental improvement at 17?
Do everything that improves your life. You'll know when you're deceiving yourself with some over the top thoughts of surgery or hopping on steroids or something. If you start to think like that, just take a step back and assess the longterm upsides and downsides to each decision and then keep going.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2846
Do everything that improves your life. You'll know when you're deceiving yourself with some over the top thoughts of surgery or hopping on steroids or something. If you start to think like that, just take a step back and assess the longterm upsides and downsides to each decision and then keep going.
It feels like I am stuck everyday lol

i alternate between going through with extreme looksmax but my blue pill side tells me it is insane,

do you have any specific examples on how I can improve? not just faciallg, my life

• +1
Reactions: Highrise
Not for life you just have to catch up, like me Iwas fat my whole life and I got accustomed to diffrent life.
It would.

• +1
Reactions: x30001
Your mindset and perception of life wouldn't change until countless numbers of experiences and validations change your brain. If you rocked a Chad face right now with your perceptions on everything, you'd be shocked to see NT normies making you feel like shit, until you improve other areas of your life too, that'll be better suited to a "Chad". You get Chad's face instantly, but not his brain, memories of experiences, or any of the achievements that built his life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and BigBoy
No confidence for subhumanity

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 685, Pendejo and 2 others
Not for life you just have to catch up, like me Iwas fat my whole life and I got accustomed to diffrent life.

It would.
It depends really imo, fortunately i’m not incel at 17 but I got my first kiss kinda late (nearly 16) and first sexual experience at 17.

the things that scare me is i actually cold approach unlike most incels on this forum, who want 8/10 women to approach them jfl

No confidence for subhumanity
It's an upwards/downward snowball. Grows bigger whichever way you go. Grows at a quicker rate once its started rolling. (Let's pretend snowballs can roll UP hills for this example)

can't say I've met a good looking guy who was shy... but yeah for some reason most users on psl are gl and are fishing for validation

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
I'm shy bro

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
I have same thing, like approaching. I do get a lot attention but Im working on actually getting a social cricle
Yeah it's better and safer imo. Approaching makes me so nervous cause you haven't seen then looking at you yet, you basically don't know if they have any interest in you

Yeah it's better and safer imo. Approaching makes me so nervous cause you haven't seen then looking at you yet, you basically don't know if they have any interest in you
not even the first word
Dec 16, 2018Messages
Gudru

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
can't say I've met a good looking guy who was shy... but yeah for some reason most users on psl are gl and are fishing for validation
No this is how goodlooking averge dudes are. I'm below averge then. Hurt as fuck

Because he wasn't put onto this earth in some sort of emergency airdrop. He has a life that supports him and achievements which lead him to who he is and where he is.

• +1
Reactions: Redrighthand
It's an upwards/downward snowball. Grows bigger whichever way you go. Grows at a quicker rate once its started rolling. (Let's pretend snowballs can roll UP hills for this example)
So bro if I start being more confident I'll get a new face? :feelskek:

i did and thats many

Not a single fucking word was read, but just remember that the OP is a KHV in a school with a 20:1 pussy:dick ratio.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Highrise, DidntRead, Stingray and 6 others
Your mindset and perception of life wouldn't change until countless numbers of experiences and validations change your brain. If you rocked a Chad face right now with your perceptions on everything, you'd be shocked to see NT normies making you feel like shit, until you improve other areas of your life too, that'll be better suited to a "Chad". You get Chad's face instantly, but not his brain, memories of experiences, or any of the achievements that built his life.
Jfl. I landed on this site for a reason. Through out school I used to have a normie mindset, believed I had a chance with every girl. I pretended to be confident and tried to overcome my anxiety. Well I learned soon enough the real reason I didn't attract girls and I never had a chance to be popular.

its hard for them to swallow these pills

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, BigBoy and x30001
Majority of this sites users are good looking and are wasting their time.

• JFL
Reactions: Highrise, Framletgod, Deleted member 1553 and 1 other person
> TIL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553, Deleted member 1464, Zeta ascended and 2 others
Pseudo illness dn r
Shit thread kys

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Krezo, Deleted member 2205 and Ritalincel
Majority of this sites users are good looking and are wasting their time.
Cope.

The only good looking posters are greycels who post in the ratings section for validation and then leave.

No good looking male racks up thousands of posts on these forums. They're too busy slaying.

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Highrise, DidntRead, Festrunk and 4 others
They’re pretty uncommon but there is this one guy that went to my school who easily had a chadlite-tier face and was about 6’2. He was super socially awkward and isolated and I haven’t seen him talking with anyone during break or lunch since his freshman year (he was a junior last year, and I know because my friends and I usually sat near where he did). I’m pretty sure he also had autism though so there’s that. Still it goes to show you that some good looking guys are socially inhibited. And btw I knew this guy since I was in 5th grade and he used to be normal so I think he only had very high functioning autism at worst.

I feel like I'm choking

• Woah
Reactions: Krezo
It depends really imo, fortunately i’m not incel at 17 but I got my first kiss kinda late (nearly 16) and first sexual experience at 17.

the things that scare me is i actually cold approach unlike most incels on this forum, who want 8/10 women to approach them jfl
Are you fucking retarded? You're a normie, fuck off.
They’re pretty uncommon but there is this one guy that went to my school who easily had a chadlite-tier face and was about 6’2. He was super socially awkward and isolated and I haven’t seen him talking with anyone during break or lunch since his freshman year (he was a junior last year, and I know because my friends and I usually sat near where he did). I’m pretty sure he also had autism though so there’s that. Still it goes to show you that some good looking guys are socially inhibited. And btw I knew this guy since I was in 5th grade and he used to be normal so I think he only had very high functioning autism at worst.
Something happened to fuck him up like that. That isn't an indicator of autism. I went through the same process from 5th grade to junior year. My close friends even commented on it.

But unlike him I'm ugly, so it makes sense in my situation.

Last edited:
Are you fucking retarded? You're a normie, fuck off.

Something happened to fuck him up like that. That isn't an indicator of autism. I went through the same process from 5th grade to junior year. My close friends even commented on it.

But unlike him I'm ugly, so it makes sense in my situation.
Lol so just because I’m average means I have to fuck off? Stfu u toxic curry I am just as sexually challenged here as most people

Lol so just because I’m average means I have to fuck off? Stfu u toxic curry I am just as sexually challenged here as most people
Sorry, I misread what you wrote. I thought you said you were missing out on crucial life stages when you were clearly following a normie life path. That was someone else.

But you aren't as sexually challenged as kost ppl here if lost your v-card at 17. Idk your age, but it sounds like you have a normie sex life. Which you could ofc improve through looksmaxin.

Sorry, I misread what you wrote. I thought you said you were missing out on crucial life stages when you were clearly following a normie life path. That was someone else.

But you aren't as sexually challenged as kost ppl here if lost your v-card at 17. Idk your age, but it sounds like you have a normie sex life. Which you could ofc improve through looksmaxin.
No i didn’t lose my V yet

I got head but I refused to fuck her as she was a slut with a number count of 10-20, I can’t lose my V to that jfl

and yeah I am not as bad as some ppl here, doesn’t mean I am not socially stunted if U r here U are an outcast doesn’t matter how NT u think u r u are at least slightly weird

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy
i used to think i was love-shy until i realized that I was just ugly and that my anxiety around women was a product of my self-awareness and consequent low self esteem

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Festrunk, Scarred and 4 others