I found the female version of looksmax.org

D

Deleted member 24940

6'1 MTN Pakicel

They sound like us, their forum talks about autistic surgeries and "failios" and shit. Thoughts?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, Deleted member 23209, Deleted member 19453 and 5 others
> I made it to 25 without ever having a crush like me back. I have had men express interest in me, but generally there is ZERO attractiveness there.

Chad only

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, malicieusss, TheDragon and 34 others
for fuck sakes she is the type of girl to only date chadlites +

she represents 70% of females

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Acromegaly_Chad, TheDragon and 13 others
> I made it to 25 without ever having a crush like me back. I have had men express interest in me, but generally there is ZERO attractiveness there.

Chad only

The forum is brutal. A bunch of foids who watch "QOVES STUDIOS" and are obsessed with looksmaxxing and getting surgeries all to secure a white Chad-lite+.

They all say that they get shit tons of attention from MTN guys but they refuse to date them, it's just brutal.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, virren, Yerico7 and 14 others
The forum is brutal. A bunch of foids who watch "QOVES STUDIOS" and are obsessed with looksmaxxing and getting surgeries all to secure a white Chad-lite+.

They all say that they get shit tons of attention from MTN guys but they refuse to date them, it's just brutal.
Is a mixed 5'9 Chadlite good enough for these foids? If not then I want to die.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, pneumocystosis and Sprinkles
Is a mixed 5'9 Chadlite good enough for these foids? If not then I want to die.
Yes, but you must be white with blue/green eyes minimum.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23611, huaus and Xangsane
Yes, but you must be white with blue/green eyes minimum.
It's over, because I'm mixed with blue eyes, thick dark hair and golden olive skin

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad and pneumocystosis
I know nothing about that subreddit but I'm damn sure that it is run by middle aged black women. It's like that for all female subs.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, blackpilledforlife, Frank Jack and 12 others
Gotta love these npc whores. They can’t come up with anything original lol. They even copied the incel website and stole their terminology.

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, TheDragon, virren and 7 others
take the bbc pill

all women are whores

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23611, huaus and Splinter901
Pretty sure she's not a female, she just wants Chris Hemsworth or Jason momoa

• +1
Reactions: virren, helpmegod, Deleted member 25667 and 2 others
What’s the diff between them and vindicta?

femcels

• +1
Reactions: kyrre
What’s the diff between them and vindicta?
I didn't know about that sub. JFL it's even bigger and similar blackpill content. In this one they talk about "hardmaxxing".

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Tasty17, ascension! and 6 others
I didn't know about that sub. JFL it's even bigger and similar blackpill content. In this one they talk about "hardmaxxing".

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23209, Rt-Rust1 and Deleted member 23554

All this just to get a white Chadlite to commit to them. Many foids have this fake plastic look to them because of this desperation. We can see through them and why they're doing it.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, ascension!, Yerico7 and 4 others
finally black women started to understand they are not human

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, virren, Allornothing and 5 others

>Why did you click on this? You're already hot
mmeanwhile @Blackgymmax pushes kids into suicide in the rating section

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe, ascension!, Deleted member 24940 and 7 others
I'm sure you don't have high standarts honey.

I'm sure...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554 and Rt-Rust1
All this just to get a white Chadlite to commit to them. Many foids have this fake plastic look to them because of this desperation. We can see through them and why they're doing it.

I'll never understand women. Even with all this effort they'll struggle since white Chad-lite+ level guys are drowning in pussy and won't commit. Even if they do commit they'll cheat 100%.

If I was a female I'd just makeupmaxx, gymmaxx, learn to cook basic meals, and lock down a MTN rich guy who would worship me.

• +1
Reactions: gookcelriceR, Fgsfds, Yerico7 and 4 others
But this is allowed on reddit while we are not
Clown world 🤡

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, virren, Dystopian and 3 others
I'll never understand women. Even with all this effort they'll struggle since white Chad-lite+ level guys are drowning in pussy and won't commit. Even if they do commit they'll cheat 100%.

If I was a female I'd just makeupmaxx, gymmaxx, learn to cook basic meals, and lock down a MTN rich guy who would worship me.
Because as a guy, at a certain level these women need to be stacy+ to hold weight. These girls are mtn at best htb post surgery

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, Yerico7, Deleted member 23554 and 2 others

Then they think after all that plasticmaxxing they "will fix him".

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23611, Blackgymmax and Rt-Rust1
Splendida and Vindicta >>> Looksmax.org

At least they can focus instead of posting a bunch of retarded "iF yoU'Re nOt 7'7 iT's OvEr" posts.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, virren, Yerico7 and 2 others
Splendida and Vindicta >>> Looksmax.org

At least they can focus instead of posting a bunch of retarded "iF yoU'Re nOt 7'7 iT's OvEr" posts.
they are literally a bunch of subhuman black femcels trying to find a chad to commit. we are superior.

• +1
Reactions: blackpilledforlife, notrealdanish, Dystopian and 2 others
they are literally a bunch of subhuman black femcels trying to find a chad to commit. we are superior.
Everyone keeps saying they're black, any sources on this? I wouldn't doubt it but there seems to be many white nerd roasties there.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
Everyone keeps saying they're black, any sources on this? I wouldn't doubt it but there seems to be many white nerd roasties there.
there was something like women of color in their rules

they are literally a bunch of subhuman black femcels trying to find a chad to commit.
I think the problem with most topics on Vindicta that I've seen is that they are a multiracial group, and don't take into account that different races have different behaviors.

You'll hear one user say "Men like curvy [fat] women as long as their asses are big," and then another will say "No, I never see a HVM [high value man] with an overweight woman" and they just go on and on with their anecdotes. The simple explanation is that they're talking about different races of men with different tastes and [especially] mating patterns. They should honestly have different boards for different races of women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940, Deleted member 23611 and Deleted member 23554
I think the problem with most topics on Vindicta that I've seen is that they are a multiracial group, and don't take into account that different races have different behaviors.

You'll hear one user say "Men like curvy [fat] women as long as their asses are big," and then another will say "No, I never see a HVM [high value man] with an overweight woman" and they just go on and on with their anecdotes. The simple explanation is that they're talking about different races of men with different tastes and [especially] mating patterns. They should honestly have different boards for different races of women.
they are not honest with each other. women being politicaly correct as usual. for example this website is owned by a black guy and we can still talk shit about blacks.

Almost every girl is a looksmaxer - caked up in makeup, fillers, nose job tit job

• +1
Reactions: andromeda and Deleted member 23554
they are not honest with each other.
That's a given. They are women.

There's another sub, r/VindictaRateMe, where they post pics. Blacks seem to be a minority.

• +1
>Why did you click on this? You're already hot
mmeanwhile @Blackgymmax pushes kids into suicide in the rating section
Mike tyson laugh 1
Tbh it's such a relief when @Blackgymmax rates you decently lol

• JFL
That's a given. They are women.

There's another sub, r/VindictaRateMe, where they post pics. Blacks seem to be a minority.
JFL the virtue signaling is insane there. They rate this woman highly. There are however many white women there who are MTB-HTB

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 23209, Chinlet Ascension and 3 others

Fuck it's like a multiverse, each of us must have our own equivalents on that shithole

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Yerico7, andromeda, Dystopian and 1 other person

Fuck it's like a multiverse, each of us must have our own equivalents on that shithole

• JFL
Reactions: Tasty17, Deleted member 23554 and Deleted member 24444
Why this thread is freezing so much?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Deleted member 24444
  • JFL
JFL the virtue signaling is insane there. They rate this woman highly. There are however many white women there who are MTB-HTB

whenever you feel bad about yourself, remember that this foid took that photos and thought she was good looking enough to share it with the whole world

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and floppa
whenever you feel bad about yourself, remember that this foid took that photos and thought she was good looking enough to share it with the whole world
I'm pretty sure that this thread and especially your answer will end up in that subreddits and they will say how we have muh smalldick energy, muh misogyny

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24940 and Deleted member 23554
@Blackgymmax

Rate this Vindicta user

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, Parf, DeformedCell and 5 others
@Blackgymmax

Rate this Vindicta user

Imagine if it was a guy on .org posting in the rating section, @Blackgymmax would leave him with PTSD

• JFL
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, ManzareK, Yerico7 and 6 others
i just wanna say— I think you are GORGEOUS! I literally did a double take. Yes, you’re an unconventional beauty, but I think that makes it even better
I will start replying like this in the rating section

• JFL
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 24940
People on .org would say it's over shitskin

Blackgymmax himself would call the person a subhuman nigger ape who should book a one way ticket back to Africa.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SoberAndRetarded, gribsufer1 and Deleted member 24444
Blackgymmax himself would call the person a subhuman nigger ape who should book a one way ticket back to Africa.
That would be a generous answer from him lol

cant wait to find her i bet she looks like this 😍😍
FaceApp 1673054920228

2 digits IQ foids who apparently never understood that even a 1/10 foid has ∞ smv

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444