I found the reason for my bloating

audimax

audimax

Adidasmaxxed Chad
So intially i went to check my thyroids because I often had a puffy face (water retention) even though I ate clean. Turns out my thyroids were normal. But another marker was elevated, Creatinin. Did a few tests, and I unfortunately have Proteinurea (Protein in Urine), my kidneys are damaged and do not filter properly and cause my body to retain water ☹️ I am telling you this because in the end health = attractiveness, if you want to looksmax, check your health everywhere. My life expectancy is about 20 years left if I don't change my lifestyle, if I change it, maybe 30 years, I dont really know

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Detective, CarrotMaxxer, cheerio and 6 others
Did you have other symptoms?

can you alteast tell us what caused this? drinking i assume

• +1
Reactions: kiyopon, Deleted member 51465 and FBl
Did you have other symptoms?
Not really. Foamy urine and Bloating, other symptoms were tiredness and sleepyness but these symptoms could be attributed to almost everything

• +1
Reactions: rteme
can you alteast tell us what caused this? drinking i assume
I dont know myself. I suspect it may be becsuse of 10 years of eating high protein. I dont drink or smoke, the two most common reasons for kidney damage are Diabetes and high Blood pressure, I have neither.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
ask ur doctor what's the reason u have kidney damage, hope ur okay bro

• +1
Reactions: audimax
hope u get better

• +1
how much protein did u eat on avg per day? im doing keto for mental health reasons and im kinda concerned about kidney too

• +1
Hope you get better, bhai

• +1
My life expectancy is about 20 years left if I don't change my lifestyle, if I change it, maybe 30 years, I dont really know
dont waste your time here if you've only got 20/30 years, go enjoy life

• +1
Thank you guys, I will batlle it to live as long as possible

how much protein did u eat on avg per day? im doing keto for mental health reasons and im kinda concerned about kidney too
Around 1.5 - 2g/per kg bodyweight. But when while cutting you shouldnt need more than 1.5g per KG bodyweight so you can cut unneccessary protein

• +1
Reactions: incelkingkong1
How old are you bro?