I fucked my ‘gf’ four times so far today

Reformed

Reformed

ALL FOIDS ACT THE SAME / still on test e
And cummed all for times. I didn’t even use ciallis I guess it’s the Test E injections doing the work. Like my dick is sore asf I can’t touch it with my hands even, but it’s fine when it’s in her vsgina cus it like gets numb. Holy shit man I’m kinda tired for sex, and she escalated all 4 times she’s horny af today idk

why is gf in quotes?

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, starvecell, owlofathena and 1 other person
thank you for the vital information

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ominion, Clqs, coispet and 1 other person
Sex is both overrated and underrated. Its like when u have access to it, u dgaf, and when u dont, u wanna do a terrorist attack from teststosterone in minecraft

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ominion, theonewhocantascend, Never Get Up and 4 others
Sex is both overrated and underrated. Its like when u have access to it, u dgaf, and when u dont, u wanna do a terrorist attack from teststosterone in minecraft
accurate

• +1
Reactions: ominion and Roquefort
  • +1
Reactions: Roquefort
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ominion, Deleted member 60051 and BootySniffer69
why brag about it fakecel kys

rookie numbers

I mog you because I haven't had some subhuman bitch see my dick

Only I can see my dick

• +1
Reactions: ominion
You should be showing her your .org account. Let her read your title all foids are the same and then report back what she said to you about it. She thinks you either texting family or other girls meanwhile your posting on .org to tell another tale story without any proof in the chat.

thank you for the vital information
Right

I was going to have a heart attack, I was already suffering from breathing problems and heart palpitations because I thought @Reformed only fucked his girlfriend 3 times today, Thank God he fucked her 4 times

Seth Meyers Omg GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ominion, Narcissus🥀, Reformed and 3 others
Right

I was going to have a heart attack, I was already suffering from breathing problems and heart palpitations because I thought @Reformed only fucked his girlfriend 3 times today, Thank God he fucked her 4 times

Seth Meyers Omg GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers
Should I update u guys daily?

• JFL
Reactions: coispet
@Reformed Serious question, does your girlfriend goon?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Reformed
And cummed all for times. I didn’t even use ciallis I guess it’s the Test E injections doing the work. Like my dick is sore asf I can’t touch it with my hands even, but it’s fine when it’s in her vsgina cus it like gets numb. Holy shit man I’m kinda tired for sex, and she escalated all 4 times she’s horny af today idk
cap