I fucked up with another cute girl tonight

2peasinapod

2peasinapod

Banned
basically theres this cafe i go to after work and collect reduced food noone has purchased from that day, and depending on who is working there depend the time it gets reduced.

this cute girl always give me huge discount, so now i refuse to pay anything else. so today is a young dude who tells me it wont be reduced for another hour. so i jut and squint at this faggot and refused to be @Defeated and basically just sit outside like an aspie waiting.

anyway the girl arrives as im sitting down, she sees me sat there and starts smiling at me like a hyena and we say hello as normal, but then she starts working and i dont know what to do becasue the chap told me 1 hour and hes still there and its only been 5 mins. so i keep looking in and she keeps looking at me thinkiing wtf is this retard doing

also in the meantime my cortisol is raising as subhumans are going in a potentially buying what i want. so eventually after another 10 mins i go in and she reduces it for me but shes much colder than normal in mannerisms and i am a little rigid too as ive been exposed as a FUCKING BUM

now i cant go there again all becasue this faggot wanted to sabotage me, i should smash this geezers face in for denting my reputation in this community , does he want to fuck her or something? once again my pheno has betrayed me, if i was a balkan/ arab immigrant he would give me the food for free

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3123, turkproducer, auboutduprecipice and 2 others
d

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Avoidant and ZyzzReincarnate
Ober for deutschCels

just kys. neurotic af go run game faggot.

• +1
Reactions: XXX22
Will Not Did Not Havent Read

• +1
Reactions: Avoidant
sorry bro 3 sentences is my max attention span

you would have been better off just walking around for an hour instead of what you did

• Love it
Reactions: 2peasinapod