i fucking hate HIGH SCHOOL COUPLEs

D

Deleted member 32973

>< +-+ !_! :0 (-_-) RANDOM!XD XP BLEH!!!! WAFFLES!
i hate walking around school and seeing faggots with girls. i never had a gf inside my high school nor a female friend all of my gfs were outside of high school usually a town away from me. the longest relantionship i have is with my current gf she lives like an hour away from me but nothing ever stops me from seeing her every weekend. anyway\

THE point of this post is me coping about HOW BLACK PILL doesnt apply in high school, just only right after and i keep seeing ugly/short guys with girls or for example this fat dude talking to an emo girl i've used to like. i dont know if girls at my school like me nor have i've seen a girl look at me. it makes me so pissed since they probably think im just another normie faggot. maybe girls act extremly cold when they see their crush walk by them or smth or they expect me to do the first move. for example i've seen this dude i know since he isnt really my friend walk while holding hand with some alt girl but i know that bitch is a whore so i couldn't give less of a fuck but the thing is that charisma and personality are the most important things atleast in high school. while i cope to you guys people say im gonna shoot up the school idk

this is literally how i look like but with a nose bump

• +1
Reactions: greywind, lightskinbengali and slavicpsycho
  • JFL
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, WanderingBurro, Deleted member 33108 and 1 other person
I doubt you have a gf considering that writing paragraphs about how much of an inkwell you are at school

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Kamui and autistic_tendencies
i was a loner in hs

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: slavicpsycho and Deleted member 32486
How did you meet your jb gf

don't be that 40 year old creeping around high school

Classic male model user for the "this is how I look but with slight change" jfl

Basically a guarantee whoever is posting is subhuman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kamui, GabachoCopium and autistic_tendencies
Classic male model user for the "this is how I look but with slight change" jfl

Basically a guarantee whoever is posting is subhuman
youre right, but im not claiming to be a crazy chad nor i'm claiming to be just like him. i'm just saying we are very similar in terms of skin color but not ethnicities lol. i can post how i look like but i wont since i fear ppl foxing me or getting me fire from a modeling job if i get one
How did you meet your jb gf
how i got all my gfs either instagram/tik tok or some friend looking app like tubo or wizz

youre right, but im not claiming to be a crazy chad nor i'm claiming to be just like him. i'm just saying we are very similar in terms of skin color but not ethnicities lol. i can post how i look like but i wont since i fear ppl foxing me or getting me fire from a modeling job if i get one

how i got all my gfs either instagram/tik tok or some friend looking app like tubo or wizz
Did you dm first or what
how did you get girls from tiktok

Just be first theory, women dont know what they want until they grow up and realize every girl wants Chad. However, they're only interested in Indian Chad, that's right, they want Chadpreet and not you, this is because of JBI theory.

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, horizontallytall, EggKing and 2 others
Didn’t read. Your gf is Larp. Just fuckinh kill yourself you faggot.

• +1
Reactions: ReinhardRacist
I can see why you’re incel lol

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium

Send what you look like plz

• +1
Reactions: kwacker777
i hate walking around school and seeing faggots with girls. i never had a gf inside my high school nor a female friend all of my gfs were outside of high school usually a town away from me. the longest relantionship i have is with my current gf she lives like an hour away from me but nothing ever stops me from seeing her every weekend. anyway\

THE point of this post is me coping about HOW BLACK PILL doesnt apply in high school, just only right after and i keep seeing ugly/short guys with girls or for example this fat dude talking to an emo girl i've used to like. i dont know if girls at my school like me nor have i've seen a girl look at me. it makes me so pissed since they probably think im just another normie faggot. maybe girls act extremly cold when they see their crush walk by them or smth or they expect me to do the first move. for example i've seen this dude i know since he isnt really my friend walk while holding hand with some alt girl but i know that bitch is a whore so i couldn't give less of a fuck but the thing is that charisma and personality are the most important things atleast in high school. while i cope to you guys people say im gonna shoot up the school idk
View attachment 2473175
Don’t worry their girls will have a bbc threeway on their first frat party in uni. Or they will get married at 23, have sex twice a year per 7 years and get divorced at 30 :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bululu_87 and Deleted member 32973
Don’t worry their girls will have a bbc threeway on their first frat party in uni. Or they will get married at 23, have sex twice a year per 7 years and get divorced at 30 :lul::lul::lul:
Teen love is key for social development which is true, but it’s mainly cope in the long run, the REAL deal starts when you’re 18+ and an adult, in HS all you need to get a gf is mainly just NT and popularity, once you’re older you not only need looks and a whole bunch of other shit

Same except I’ve never had a gf at all. Nowadays I just day dream to makeup for the romantic situations that have never happened to me. I usually like putting on some delon edits and pretending Im Alain delon slaying

CF830BD9 BFCE 4EA4 AFCE 82E6B668D543

View attachment 2473175
Dnrd After gf part rope immediately boyo