I fucking hate it when this mixed white/asian I know leans into their asian heritage when gloating about their sexual success

KpopmaxxingGuy

KpopmaxxingGuy

Silver
Seriously, stop being a sore winner. Just admit that you were dealt a great hand and that you look white. There's absolutely no point in making it seem like it's entirely my fault even though you look 100% white and I look 100% asian. You've already won, why in the fucking world do you make it your mission to make me feel even worse than I already do.

Jesus fucking christ you don't know the first thing about skincare or fashion, don't act like you've done anything to earn what you have. Just confess to the fact that you were genetically blessed, it's not as if I'm telling you to stop reaping the benefits. Just take it for what it is, I seriously don't understand you fuckers.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: mogstars, iblamechico, poopoohead and 4 others
damn bro is losing his mind

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
Seriously, stop being a sore winner. Just admit that you were dealt a great hand and that you look white. There's absolutely no point in making it seem like it's entirely my fault even though you look 100% white and I look 100% asian. You've already won, why in the fucking world do you make it your mission to make me feel even worse than I already do.

Jesus fucking christ you don't know the first thing about skincare or fashion, don't act like you've done anything to earn what you have. Just confess to the fact that you were genetically blessed, it's not as if I'm telling you to stop reaping the benefits. Just take it for what it is, I seriously don't understand you fuckers.
Asian guys mog, don’t worry pal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and rand anon
damn bro is losing his mind
I seriously can't handle it. People say that the mogger life is a myth, but I'm seeing this guy live it. I seriously doubt my chances to ever get a taste of this life, much less live it.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, Sprinkles and gooner23
Asian guys mog, don’t worry pal.
All of the research has shown otherwise. I'm pretty sure we're supposed to earn $100,000+ more than white people to be in the same category. And I bet you that's for betabuxxing purposes only.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon and Sprinkles
what type of asian are you

what type of asian are you
Korean. And before you tell me that's fine, I have been rejected on the basis of my race multiple times.

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: distance decay, rand anon, murdah and 2 others
Korean. And before you tell me that's fine, I have been rejected on the basis of my race multiple times.

what about K-drama/pop loving girls? They aren’t into you?

also post white passing hapas.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and murdah
let me guess
ur one of those brachy monolided manchu koreans

what falio?
super long midface and has a jaw deformity from braces or orthodontics i think, he will get bimax but i saw another asian with a similar jaw problem and got bimax didn't ascend him super hard but it fixed his deformity

• +1
Reactions: murdah and shabby890
super long midface and has a jaw deformity from braces or orthodontics i think, he will get bimax but i saw another asian with a similar jaw problem and got bimax didn't ascend him super hard but it fixed his deformity
What procedure did the other guy get? I'm thinking of adding genioplasty too. CCW should help with midface somewhat.

• +1
Reactions: gooner23
What procedure did the other guy get? I'm thinking of adding genioplasty too. CCW should help with midface somewhat.
i think it was just bimax but i'm pretty sure his side profile looked more impacted than yours he wasn't looking at cosmetics more just fixing the deformity

i think it was just bimax but i'm pretty sure his side profile looked more impacted than yours he wasn't looking at cosmetics more just fixing the deformity
So just lf1 and bsso? I'll have those two as well, and will 100% include the ccw. I'm not sure about the genioplasty though.

But you're telling me jaw surgery did not ascend him. Suifuel, I thought jaw is law.

• +1
So just lf1 and bsso? I'll have those two as well, and will 100% include the ccw. I'm not sure about the genioplasty though.

But you're telling me jaw surgery did not ascend him. Suifuel, I thought jaw is law.
i mean it just made him look like a normal ltn asian, basically ascended to thecel

i mean it just made him look like a normal ltn asian, basically ascended to thecel
What is thecel?

In your opinion, do you think more plastic surgeries would have saved him?

• +1
What is thecel?

In your opinion, do you think more plastic surgeries would have saved him?
probably but i always say, more surgeries won't pull you more foids, like if you ascend to htn with surgeries you would just have mtn appeal because surgeries are a lot easier to identify than .org thinks, men won't know but women will most likely

everyone wanna be special, its human nature

• +1
Reactions: murdah
everyone wanna be special, its human nature
For me, it's about making up for a lackluster school life. Surely I deserve to be special now?

probably but i always say, more surgeries won't pull you more foids, like if you ascend to htn with surgeries you would just have mtn appeal because surgeries are a lot easier to identify than .org thinks, men won't know but women will most likely
Tbh, it's pretty obvious to me when girls get plastic surgery as well. But frankly, I don't really care. All I see are the results, and sometimes they are pretty mogger. But sometimes I sit there and wonder why anything was even attempted because they are the same subhuman but more plastic. I pray to whatever higher power is out there that I do not fall in the latter bucket.

• +1
Your capped at low mtb white girls, dont even bother with other ethnics apart from asian. Dont tell me your trying to kpopmax when you need to be increasing appeal

Your capped at low mtb white girls, dont even bother with other ethnics apart from asian. Dont tell me your trying to kpopmax when you need to be increasing appeal
Cope. Korean guys get cute indians, asians, and slavic foids all the time.

Best asian you can be, youre just ugly bro
Either way, I'm fucked. Then the guy I mentioned is blessed in the looks genes. Same point.

• Hmm...
Reactions: murdah
Cope. Korean guys get cute indians, asians, and slavic foids all the time.
Have you seen the foids who are into kpop? They are nowhere near cute. Might aswell get a white kpop fan so you dont have trouble making eye contact with her

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: KpopmaxxingGuy and murdah
All of the research has shown otherwise. I'm pretty sure we're supposed to earn $100,000+ more than white people to be in the same category. And I bet you that's for betabuxxing purposes only.

No woman thinks like that. The average asian married to a white female still makes less than $100k. Also, asian foids would prefer a good looking non-fobby asian over any white, and even white foids would prefer them over most men of their own ethnicity

Also, remember that most non-asian foids are unattractive themselves and would be deemed as undesirable by a good looking asian dude lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back