I FUCKING HATE MY DAD

maxxedfalloutdweller

maxxedfalloutdweller

intp, big dick tiny man
I am going to be 100% honest my dad looks ugly as fuck and im pretty sure i got that from him. Im not sure why in the hell my mother even got with that guy. Women are picking in some of the worst ways and that is a FACT. Imagine having crazy high ass standards for what you want in a partner and he still turns out to be shit JFL. My dad is such a fucking slob. The mans 63 years of age and he sits on the couch all day and eats McDonald’s. I shit you not, when he wants McDonald’s he calles my sisters and he doenst even say “hi” when he answes the phone. The guy just straight up says “can you go down to McDonald’s” .He cares about NOTHING not even his own well being. EVERY TIME I GO OUT SIDE MY ROOM AND SEE HIS UGLY ASS SUBHUMAN MELTED FACIAL STRUCTURE I GET INSULTED THAT PEOPLE THINK THAT I LOOK ANYTHING LIKE HIM. THE FUCKER IS SO BELOW ME IN LOOKS BUT WE LOOKS SIMILAR SO PEOPLE BRING IT UP. honestly im just going to start ignoring his dumbass the guys a fucking idiot anyways. Hes fat, ugly and most likely has fucking dementia. Comment below if you have a parent you fucking hate as well. The mans a lost cause , i genuinely hope dies.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincell, Deleted member 4383, St. Wristcel and 2 others
Hi.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8486
94EE38CA A4BD 4160 8246 CBE14D543D80

• +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung and Deleted member 3020
brutal mcdonalds pill.

• +1
Reactions: maxxedfalloutdweller
My parents are kinda retarded too ngl

• +1
Reactions: maxxedfalloutdweller
I’m sorry your dad is subhuman bro, my dad is subhuman too but I got my grandpas lucky high t village street shitter genes instead of my dads low t city genes. Unfortunately we just have to accept our subhuman families as it’s a part of life, and live alone, and craft our own better families, and distance from our old ones. My brother also does cringe shit like what your dad does on the phone, it annoys me so much we just have to outlast them.

• +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung and maxxedfalloutdweller
My parents are kinda retarded too ngl
Yeah my dad is just a drag on the family at this ponit. He doesnt contributed to the family. And he has no potential anymore, this is on top of him be a fucking pig that eats every bodys shit and than lies about it to their face. I genuinely hope he dies sooner rather than later.

Legit, read every single word. I cringe each time I see people that love their parents. what a bunch of stupid bluepilled cucks.

I feel nothing for my parents except pure hatred. if they died, I wouldn't give a shit.

Your parents are the ones you should hate.

they are the reason for your misery and suffering

blame them

you need to wish death upon them

• +1
Reactions: maxxedfalloutdweller and St. Wristcel
I don't hate my parents, i'm over it tbh

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
[
I don't hate my parents, i'm over it tbh

Legit, read every single word. I cringe each time I see people that love their parents. what a bunch of stupid bluepilled cucks.

I feel nothing for my parents except pure hatred. if they died, I wouldn't give a shit.

Your parents are the ones you should hate.

they are the reason for your misery and suffering

blame them

you need to wish death upon them
To be honest i dont like my mom that much either, i just wished she had kids with a guy that was atleast above average in looks or personality. Not only is/was my dad ugly as (in my humble opinion) he also had/has a shit personality. There are so many things that he has done in the past that are just DOWN RIGHT INCONSIDERATE. The man even smoked in front of my mother when she was battling breast cancer. Hes an ultra sack of shit. But i feel bad because its almost like im ok with it being that way. Like its normal to me. I really do need to become more independent because i cant take his shit

@EktoPlasma you dimwit dumb fuck cunt, why dont you stop tip toeing around the fact that you are dissing me and say what you want to say.