I fucking love latinas with big ass tits

Andremln

Andremln

>>>
can't help it, i love big tits and i love latinas, planning on having babies with one so she will give me a dark triad son.

actually i do have a problem related to this, i love latinas but they always look low class or ghetto, and im from a high class family so usually when i hookup with girls my mom complains that all of them look low class af and they can fuck my status up and shit (im in a very expensive private school) should i just ignore her opinion?

Attachments

• SaveInsta.App - 3215747746990756516_62257973851.mp4
    2.3 MB
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, IndraBC, Akhi and 1 other person
can't help it, i love big tits and i love latinas, planning on having babies with one so she will give me a dark triad son
high subhuman-low ltb

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: 3links2, Amadeus and IndraBC
can't help it, i love big tits and i love latinas, planning on having babies with one so she will give me a dark triad son
That looks like a whore but i would cum inside of her if i had the chance

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcel2002 and IndraBC
I like Latinas with big tits but prefer Latinas with fat asses. Luckily there is a lot of Latinas with fat asses.

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
Your kids will become manlets with soulless t50's.
Nice job putting your future offspring in a cuckold.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 4397, schizo echochamber and 5 others

Attachments

• 1697917302797.png
    1697917302797.png
    87.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC and Deleted member 28896
latinas have insane bodies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC, Deleted member 28896, LooksThinker and 1 other person
can't help it, i love big tits and i love latinas, planning on having babies with one so she will give me a dark triad son.

actually i do have a problem related to this, i love latinas but they always look low class or ghetto, and im from a high class family so usually when i hookup with girls my mom complains that all of them look low class af and they can fuck my status up and shit (im in a very expensive private school) should i just ignore her opinion?
there are good latin women just keep searching bro

Your kids will become manlets with soulless t50's.
Nice job putting your future offspring in a cuckold.
''t50's'' LMAO you are a fucking tiktok user nigger as i said before you are a loser i hope your dad cums inside your mouth when you sleep you autistic dinosaur

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and Deleted member 28896
latinas have insane bodies
fr, my preffered one is when they are slim as fuck, medium size tits and ass and have very long straight hair

''t50's'' LMAO you are a fucking tiktok user nigger as i said before you are a loser i hope your dad cums inside your mouth when you sleep you autistic dinosaur
Coping ettnick detected.

whats the @ so i can shoot my shot

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
looks similar to a tranny i saw on reels.

Looks like my cousin

effect of high SMV ig

least useless 2023cel