I genuinely believe bonesmashing is legit

Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

5'10pilled + leanbulking
People who box get protruding knuckles on their 2 first digits

I use to think my left cheekbone was worse than the right, but I bonesmashed it and now I prefer my left cheekbone (I made a couple threads on this with pics)

I also bonesmashed my browridge when i first joined this forum and it got bigger around the same time, but I chalked that up to puberty at the time

Now Im gonna restart bonesmashing and report back in a few months with results

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1, RAMU KAKA, weebcel and 8 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, chosen-one, cautier hasslich and 4 others
before and after bonesmashing
Infraorbital Rim Implant Before and After Front View Patient 2 Dr Taban

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 33775, zura, Anchor_Ship and 7 others

I use to think my left cheekbone was worse than the right, but I bonesmashed it and now I prefer my left cheekbone (I made a couple threads on this with pics)

I also bonesmashed my browridge when i first joined this forum and it got bigger around the same time, but I chalked that up to puberty at the time

swelling. The problem is that u can have the reverse effect after the sweeling is gone with bone loss

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and czwarty
swelling. The problem is that u can have the reverse effect after the sweeling is gone with bone loss
Did it half a year ago retard

• JFL
Reactions: Mrinfinityx

Do u know inflammation thickening of skin and scar tissue can give u volume for many days or permanently ? When u walk with ur raw feet there is a skin thickening at the palm that is creating by adaptation process to protect the feet for potential wounds and infections

Also if u bonesmash ur brows u will end up with chronic damage on ur hair follicules and u will lose ur eyebrow density and even the hairs itself at the long run by unbalance processes between reparation and destruction, already saw some cases reporting losing hair at the zones where they bonesmashed like the chin etc

Please dont do this cope

Exactly, after bones are damaged or fractured, indeed the damage is repaired with cells rebuilding extra layer and callus, but after that osteoclasts might eat it up. You won't end up with bigger bones, at best you'll have some bumps and mini-bulges in there, at worst you'll have it sunken

JFL if you think half a year is long time for this then it shows you have no idea what you're talking about

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and Mrinfinityx
Exactly, after bones are damaged or fractured, indeed the damage is repaired with cells rebuilding extra layer and callus, but after that osteoclasts might eat it up. You won't end up with bigger bones, at best you'll have some bumps and mini-bulges in there, at worst you'll have it sunken

JFL if you think half a year is long time for this then it shows you have no idea what you're talking about
Its not swelling either way

Those who say it don’t work probably haven’t done it

CC2191CC 5160 4C1D BB91 3BD87C3F928D
00D4CEBD 923B 4FBC AE8A BF43F70ABE1A

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, coispet, ReinerGeist1 and 1 other person
Broke mf definitely had surgery
I mean it is chewing hard (masseters hypertrophy is showing here) or puberty or surgery or fillers anyway, there is nothing more to that

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
U are in puberty, u are coping hard, growing process is not symmetrical at all but catch up over time for balancing
Either way im tired of the swelling argument because swelling is completely gone after 3 days let alone 8 months

• JFL

To cause micro damage to a bone u are close to fracturing it and u cant apply that much force by urself, u will probably lose many brain cells or other hard secondary effects if u go this far but i doubt it

let me see if i got this right. U bonesmashed one time 6 months ago and u think that got you permanent results? and im the retard?

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
I mean it is chewing hard (masseters hypertrophy is showing here) or puberty or surgery or fillers anyway, there is nothing more to that
Yup, puberty and exponential increase in bonesmass past 20, if I had surgery or fillers I would say so, why would I lie? I do chew sometimes too but doesn’t make too much a difference since jaw is already wide

I’m one of the few autists that actually experimented with it

• JFL
Either way im tired of the swelling argument because swelling is completely gone after 3 days let alone 8 months
But thickening of the skin or scarring (harder skin than normal basically) can stay there many months

It’s legit. I have been bonesmahsing my zygos for 2 weeks and they have definitely improved. Unfortunately I kinda bruised my eye a little and it’s squinted

• JFL
Yup, puberty and exponential increase in bonesmass past 20, if I had surgery or fillers I would say so, why would I lie? I do chew sometimes too but doesn’t make too much a difference since jaw is already wide
Dude my face literally got blocky from 21 to 29, so growth processes are actually valid up to 30 years old as showing in many studies, so at 25 is definitely possible to see changes if ur genetic growth potential was inhibited previously with bad habits as a catching up is occuring

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
But thickening of the skin or scarring (harder skin than normal basically) can stay there many months
Could very well be the explaination.

Either way idc, my zygo looks objectively better and thats all im saying

To cause micro damage to a bone u are close to fracturing it and u cant apply that much force by urself, u will probably lose many brain cells or other hard secondary effects if u go this far but i doubt it
This is the primary reason not to do it, but I'm explaining them that even if you could in theory somehow do it then it still wouldn't have expected effect due to osteoclast cells causing resorption of the remodeled tissue

• +1
It’s legit. I have been bonesmahsing my zygos for 2 weeks and they have definitely improved. Unfortunately I kinda bruised my eye a little and it’s squinted
2 weeks i am dying, it is swelling or water retention or inflammation nothing more, ur face shape and level of bloating change day to day relative to some parameters like diet, sleep etc, yes u dont have the same face everyday just by the fact than ur metabolism at ur face is probably different each day

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
Dude my face literally got blocky from 21 to 29, so growth processes are actually valid up to 30 years old as showing in many studies, so at 25 is definitely possible to see changes if ur genetic growth potential was inhibited previously with bad habits as a catching up is occuring
Many also don’t experience that growth. Well, we need more examples to say for sure if it works or not, but I don’t expect many other humans to be so autisic as I have been to smash their skull with their fist and hammer for two years. Hard to say whether I’d have the same mass or not without it but I doubt it since my habits are largely the same. But I don’t regret the smashing one bit, all that matters is I ascended in looks. Hard to describe how much I hated myself two years ago that I resorted to this route

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Mrinfinityx
2 weeks i am dying, it is swelling or water retention or inflammation nothing more, ur face shape and level of bloating change day to day relative to some parameters like diet, sleep etc, yes u dont have the same face everyday just by the fact than ur metabolism at ur face is probably different each day
Yes is swelling, of course my actual bone won’t become that prominent in a matter weeks. I’m planning to bonesmash for 5-20 years so it becomes permanent

• JFL
Reactions: Spergi
Many also don’t experience that growth. Well, we need more examples to say for sure if it works or not, but I don’t expect many other humans to be so autisic as I have been to smash their skull with their fist and hammer for two years. Hard to say whether I’d have the same mass or not without it but I doubt it since my habits are largely the same. But I don’t regret the smashing one bit, all that matters is I ascended in looks. Hard to describe how much I hated myself two years ago that I resorted to this route

Here is one proof

it is, its just too risky.

bro gatekeeping the gains
mf you keep commenting under bonesmashing threads, defending it for the past 4 months. tell me, have you seen any results at all?

LETS FUCKING GOOOOO

mf you keep commenting under bonesmashing threads, defending it for the past 4 months. tell me, have you seen any results at all?
its been a month wdym and ye the swelling lasts like 2 days 3 days maximum

let me see if i got this right. U bonesmashed one time 6 months ago and u think that got you permanent results? and im the retard?
I did it consistently for months

Two month bonesmashing transformation
Screenshot 2023 09 06 02 36 38 38 50ef9f5a0f3fc24b6f0ffc8843167fe4
Screenshot 2023 09 06 02 36 46 12 50ef9f5a0f3fc24b6f0ffc8843167fe4