I genuinely don’t understand people who wanna motivate others

To make more money, get in the gym, improve their looks, etc. All ur doing is increasing competition? What level of cuckery do u have to be at to want some guy to potentially fuck a foid ur interested in. I’m talking about guys who help others irl, not contact creators who spam water shut and make money. People who help others for free, are cucks. Even if ur helping out ur bro, ur still a cuck. U look better mogging him rather than him mogging YOU. Cucks!
I self improve to the extreme yet I get no women
It’s just a matter of luck

To make more money, get in the gym, improve their looks, etc. All ur doing is increasing competition? What level of cuckery do u have to be at to want some guy to potentially fuck a foid ur interested in. I’m talking about guys who help others irl, not contact creators who spam water shut and make money. People who help others for free, are cucks. Even if ur helping out ur bro, ur still a cuck. U look better mogging him rather than him mogging YOU. Cucks!
I think its a genetic thing. humans are not solitary animals so we have developed characteristics for groups that help the group succeed. A group of males and females will perform better than solitary humans.