I geomaxxed to a country with a GDP per capita BELOW $3,000...

ranierean

ranierean

D-9999
And nothing has happened since I'm a truecel.

No pics or details because fuck you.

Mods can confirm but I don't think it warrants any further clarification, it's just boring otherwise.
I've stayed here for years because it's cheap and not a complete hellhole.
The place where I am at is actually a few blocks away from a US embassy but it's all I'm going to share.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, 5'7 zoomer, darktriadprince and 5 others
what do you plan on doing there?

Holy moly you’re not lying

It’s so low WTF

You could probably marry someone there

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
what do you plan on doing there?
I just game and watch anime
If there wasn't 24/7 electricity and fiber to home internet I'd go completely insane
You could probably marry someone there
Maybe?
The more I live here the more I'm scared of the locals honestly and I'm not that desperate (well, to put in any more effort that is)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: incel194012940 and gooner23
shiitt where the fuck are you man… prolly some nigger shithole

If there wasn't 24/7 electricity and fiber to home internet I'd go completely insane

Maybe?
The more I live here the more I'm scared of the locals honestly and I'm not that desperate (well, to put in any more effort that is)
what gave you the idea to move to it specifically and not some random ass SEA country

OP is in Mumbai
Screenshot 2024 04 08 at 004143

• JFL
Reactions: Almost Chadlite, PseduoAryan, Xangsane and 2 others

Maybe?
If you are white strange

what gave you the idea to move to it specifically and not some random ass SEA country
I'm familiar with the broader region and speak one of the common languages
I had money to burn and it turned out to be just enough for me to rot continually and comfortably here
It's actually even poorer than that
Although maybe part of the problem here is the fact that the nominal GDP doesn't say much on its own

• Woah
Reactions: gooner23

Mods can confirm but I don't think it warrants any further clarification, it's just boring otherwise.
The place where I am at is actually a few blocks away from a US embassy but it's all I'm going to share.
Just why though? Is it really worth it? A country with a slightly better per capita gdp than Korth Korea?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: gooner23 and coispet
Just why though? Is it really worth it? A country with a slightly better per capita gdp than Korth Korea?
rural village pussy :feelshah:

Pakistan moment

Just why though? Is it really worth it?
My life is boring as is

It's one of those things that you do because you can, with no prior reasoning required
Post hoc, ergo propter hoc
I think that I just like the idea of being in a totally random place and the ridiculousness of it all dumbs down the feelings of alienation and loneliness that were crushing me before

I have a reason to think that people don't care about me that isn't just the fact of me being ugly

• +1
Reactions: Sny
Welcome back

• +1
Reactions: ranierean

Just checked your IP. WHAT THE FUCK? Haha.

Peru?
Haiti

I’m in the Netherlands. And why are you even trying to make fun of other countries when you’re in a favela yourself? Make it make sense.

• JFL
Reactions: PseduoAryan
I’m in the Netherlands. And why are you even trying to make fun of other countries when you’re in a favela yourself? Make it make sense.
Never seen a favela in my whole life 😂

• Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers