I get acne every time I orgasm. How can I avoid this?

trumpwillwin

trumpwillwin

Banned
Hormones play such a fucking crucial role in acne formation.

Not sure what happened to my hormones after masturbation/orgasm but it always forms a pimple.

It's so fucking annoying. is there anything that can be done about this? any pill? or hormone balancer?

• JFL
Reactions: goldpill
Take testosterone blockers

Take testosterone blockers
don't those cause depression?

so its basically the testosterone that is giving me acne?

testosterone from masturbating?

don't those cause depression?

so its basically the testosterone that is giving me acne?

testosterone from masturbating?
Take test blockers and apply estrogen cream every night. You will be chad in no time buddy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, New Technology, spdxer and 1 other person
You probably get acne from the junk food binge on after cumming. Cumming lowers dopamine so you probably snack on shite foods afterwards looking to increase dopamine

binge you go on*

Just don't beat your meat. Or wash you face after you cum

You probably get acne from the junk food binge on after cumming. Cumming lowers dopamine so you probably snack on shite foods afterwards looking to increase dopamine
damn, man. if that isn't the truest shit.

I suffer from dissociation. It mutes your emotions and feelings.

its such a paradox, because they say you need to eat healthy for your mental health but you literally cannot. I need the dopamine from junk food

Take test blockers and apply estrogen cream every night. You will be chad in no time buddy
after all this, I force myself in your mouth and piss down your gullet.

• JFL
Reactions: goldpill

Not sure what happened to my hormones after masturbation/orgasm but it always forms a pimple.

It's so fucking annoying. is there anything that can be done about this? any pill? or hormone balancer?
because your expending zinc retard. Eat more red meat veggie boy

ensure that you have an appropriate vitamin e and zinc intake. they promote cell regeneration. :feelswhere:
while hormones like testosterone cause a higher sebum production it will only cause pimples if the cells are not regenerated fast enough.
your orgasm doesn't affect your testosterone hormones much. but if you want to cum all over yourself all the time you may have a lot of testosterone which increases lust. :aheago:

ensure that you have an appropriate vitamin e and zinc intake. they promote cell regeneration. :feelswhere:
while hormones like testosterone cause a higher sebum production it will only cause pimples if the cells are not regenerated fast enough.
your orgasm doesn't affect your testosterone hormones much. but if you want to cum all over yourself all the time you may have a lot of testosterone which increases lust. :aheago:
how scientifically sound is this advice?

so you suggest I take zinc and vitamin e?