I get really sensitive feelings sometimes

Wool

Wool

massive side framecel
Not what it sounds like. Sometimes I get really sensitive parts of my body such as I can feel my chest itching no matter what clothes I wear. When I have even a slight bit of facial hair I itch and it feels disgusting and horrible and greasy. Don't know why I get this feeling of uncomfortableness on anything I do, this isn't all the time but when it does I can't do absolute anything and its a pain. Anyone experience the same, I saw a video on youtube of someone feeling the same but idk. Am I coping.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy, dogtown, Deleted member 656 and 1 other person
same tbh

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Wool and Deleted member 656
Going crazy because of the lack of female touch :feelswah:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bennett, Alexanderr, kobecel and 14 others
Yes bro and also when i get nervous my face neck and chest start to form hives and it drives me insane

• +1
Reactions: Wool
Yes bro and also when i get nervous my face neck and chest start to form hives and it drives me insane
Yeah sometimes my neck gets really irritated (not actually visible), like my whole face is melting and drooping downwards into a massive fat neck pillow underneath my chin I fucking hate it.

Howard Hughes was a rich industrialist, an aviator, philanthropist and a noted filmmaker. He was one of the wealthiest persons in the world well-known for his penchant desire for flying airplanes and setting multiple world air speed records. He was one of the most iconic figures in the 20th century better recognized for producing and directing some of the most commercially successful films of that era such as the Two Arabian Nights, Hell’s Angels, The Outlaw and Scarface. Hughes was also notoriously famous for his affairs with many famous women including Billie Dove, Bette Davis, Ava Gardner, Katharine Hepburn and Gene Tierney. He was also the owner of Trans World Airlines, a major U.S. based airliner.

Apart from his personal and professional accomplishments, Howard Hughes was known to the public as a person who was suffering from mental illnesses that were medically termed as obsessive compulsive disorder and reclusiveness. Hughes seemed to have developed this illness quite early in his life. As a result of this disorder, Hughes used to worry and be concerned about even the most trivial things. During the 1930s, his close friends, in fact, reported that Hughes was obsessed with the size of the peas and used a special fork in order to segregate them by size before he ate them. There are numerous such instances. As the time passed, Hughes became completely reclusive and avoided any kind of public life. He used to lock himself in darkened rooms and bury himself under the effect of medication-induced daze. Hughes became addicted to drugs like valium and codeine. He was so paranoid about germs that he used to insist on using tissues in order to pick or hold objects. In order to avoid paying taxes to the government, Hughes used to device several interesting ways. In fact, Hughes spent the last ten years of his life living in hotels in order to avoid payment of personal income taxes. Hughes was a chronic @Insomniac who finally died on 5 April 1976.

• Woah
Reactions: Insomniac
Howard Hughes was a rich industrialist, an aviator, philanthropist and a noted filmmaker. He was one of the wealthiest persons in the world well-known for his penchant desire for flying airplanes and setting multiple world air speed records. He was one of the most iconic figures in the 20th century better recognized for producing and directing some of the most commercially successful films of that era such as the Two Arabian Nights, Hell’s Angels, The Outlaw and Scarface. Hughes was also notoriously famous for his affairs with many famous women including Billie Dove, Bette Davis, Ava Gardner, Katharine Hepburn and Gene Tierney. He was also the owner of Trans World Airlines, a major U.S. based airliner.

Apart from his personal and professional accomplishments, Howard Hughes was known to the public as a person who was suffering from mental illnesses that were medically termed as obsessive compulsive disorder and reclusiveness. Hughes seemed to have developed this illness quite early in his life. As a result of this disorder, Hughes used to worry and be concerned about even the most trivial things. During the 1930s, his close friends, in fact, reported that Hughes was obsessed with the size of the peas and used a special fork in order to segregate them by size before he ate them. There are numerous such instances. As the time passed, Hughes became completely reclusive and avoided any kind of public life. He used to lock himself in darkened rooms and bury himself under the effect of medication-induced daze. Hughes became addicted to drugs like valium and codeine. He was so paranoid about germs that he used to insist on using tissues in order to pick or hold objects. In order to avoid paying taxes to the government, Hughes used to device several interesting ways. In fact, Hughes spent the last ten years of his life living in hotels in order to avoid payment of personal income taxes. Hughes was a chronic @Insomniac who finally died on 5 April 1976.
not one word

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Alexanderr, RichardSpencel, dogtown and 1 other person

feel sorry for the guy. Used to have moderate OCD and it was horrible.

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
read one word before scrolling down did I not

sounds like OCD

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
sounds like OCD

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: The Dude Abides and xom

didn't read

Same I remember a female talked to me and her voice wave travels to my body and ears and this gives me goosebumps

Yes I’m really that thirsty

Same I remember a female talked to me and her voice wave travels to my body and ears and this gives me goosebumps

Yes I’m really that thirsty

it's over