I got a norwood 2 and in need of direction I should take.

Raddemon

Raddemon

Bronze
I am new here and interested in getting a fue transplant soon. I don't know if I should take finasteride now before my hair recedes any more?
or should I wait it out to take roids (which I am also interested in) to accelerate hair loss and then get a hair transplant after going bald to avoid taking finasteride for life and its side effects.

anybody with experience with roids or transplants please let me know your opinion.

I am new here and interested in getting a fue transplant soon. I don't know if I should take finasteride now before my hair recedes any more?
or should I wait it out to take roids (which I am also interested in) to accelerate hair loss and then get a hair transplant after going bald to avoid taking finasteride for life and its side effects.

anybody with experience with roids or transplants please let me know your opinion.

Start taking Fin for a few weeks and see if it stops your hairloss. You need to try it out first and see if it actually works for you. Its not a sureshot. You may need to take Dut in some cases. Once you’re on Fin/Dut, you can hop on a Test only cycle no problem. Test only cycles work great with Fin in my experience.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, Raddemon and Deleted member 1751
Start taking Fin for a few weeks and see if it stops your hairloss. You need to try it out first and see if it actually works for you. Its not a sureshot. You may need to take Dut in some cases. Once you’re on Fin/Dut, you can hop on a Test only cycle no problem. Test only cycles work great with Fin in my experience.
What about Microneedling? Cope?

It's good but you should invest in a quality derma pen like dermiantor2. Also needling might be detrimental when there's inflamation in the scalp already. After all DHT isn't the cause of baldness, it's just a symptom of something fucked up happenning to your body and it's a reaction to lower the inflamation. We just don't know yet what it is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751

Never tried it myself but have a friend that has on his crown and temple areas for over a year and he doesnt look any different. In my honest opinion it takes way too much effort and the results are subpar. You might grow back some baby hairs but if you aren’t blocking DHT in some way or another theres no point.
It's good but you should invest in a quality derma pen like dermiantor2. Also needling might be detrimental when there's inflamation in the scalp already. After all DHT isn't the cause of baldness, it's just a symptom of something fucked up happenning to your body and it's a reaction to lower the inflamation. We just don't know yet what it is.

If you are a male, its very likely from DHT - which causes miniaturization of the hair follicles. Either that or if you have some weird condition, nutrient deficiencies, or went through some kind of trauma.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Never tried it myself but have a friend that has on his crown and temple areas for over a year and he doesnt look any different. In my honest opinion it takes way too much effort and the results are subpar. You might grow back some baby hairs but if you aren’t blocking DHT in some way or another theres no point.

If you are a male, its very likely from DHT - which causes miniaturization of the hair follicles. Either that or if you have some weird condition, nutrient deficiencies, or went through some kind of trauma.
Don't lecture me. I've spent like 5 years already on stydying every single angle of that shit.

Don't lecture me. I've spent like 5 years already on stydying every single angle of that shit.

Only angle you’ll be studying is the M shape of your forehead if you believe in that inflammation-induced hairloss cope 😂

• JFL
Reactions: Ritalincell, Dutcher and Mayorga
Using fin will stunt your future sons in case you don't know

You should hop on fin/dut as soon as possible if you want to stop balding, combine that with the hair transplant and you will have a good hairline, for most people who take fin/dut they are able to hold off balding and even reverse the hair loss as long as they take it. It can partially stunt your facial hair growth but I don't know if you are worried about that

• +1
Reactions: Raddemon
Using fin will stunt your future sons in case you don't know
dam its like that. I am ready though because i hate my hairline, i'm only 23 and if i continue balding i'll probably be feeling way worse. Cant I stop that from happening if I get off of it a few months before procreating

Last edited:
Only angle you’ll be studying is the M shape of your forehead if you believe in that inflammation-induced hairloss cope 😂
Retarded fuck. DHT is to counter the ongoing inflamation. It's not the cause. The side effect is that it will ironically damage the hair. Fucking stupid single digit iq subhumans here.

dam its like that. I am ready though because i hate my hairline, i'm only 23 and if i continue balding i'll probably be feeling way worse. Cant I stop that from happening if I get off of it a few months before procreating

I don't think this will work but you can freeze your sperms before starting like roid users.

Retarded fuck. DHT is to counter the ongoing inflamation. It's not the cause. The side effect is that it will ironically damage the hair. Fucking stupid single digit iq subhumans here.
Lol that straight up broscience
It can take u literally 3 min on google to figure out that DHT is locally-produced in the scalp. In the case that ur follicles are sensitive to it ur hair will fall off. It doesn’t just magically get triggered by an inflammation. Otherwise the same shit...actually nvm just read through this

To OP:

Unless u can accurately estimate ur hair loss progression, losing ur hair & getting an HT is risky. If u end up a high Norwood, then u just took a shortcut to baldness for nothing