I got a pretty sick source of vitamin k

Yusu

Yusu

Juliencentral Fanboy 2020/2021 😍😍
With k1, k2, mk4, mk7, high dosage, 20 euros

BUT I already have a wide face
Did you experienced widening of the face?
Just want to use it for bone smashing, mewing, height, bones

• +1
Reactions: TheoryMaxxer
Literally retarded. Imagine thinking a vitamine will somehow magically widen your cranial structure for no actual logical reason

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, randomvanish, piscicide and 10 others
Literally retarded. Imagine thinking a vitamine will somehow magically widen your cranial structure for no actual logical reason
read it online many times faggot. Why should 50years olds from different forums lie, do you think they hallucinate?

read it online many times faggot. Why should 50years olds from different forums lie, do you think they hallucinate?
You're a moron if you believe any of those forums like the great work anyways, which you proved you are. Are you gonna believe some coping 50 year olds or the fact there's literally no reason to think some vitamin which has an effect on OVERALL bone growth is gonna widen your face and facial structure? Literally retarded lmao, show me any evidence supporting vitamin k "widening" your face and I might listen.

Vitamin k widened my face. It improved my zygos (which are still subhuman tho, but they improved a bit)

• +1
Reactions: Yusu
Cope unless you're taking vitamin D3 with it

• +1
Reactions: Back Alley Boy
Vitamin k widened my face. It improved my zygos (which are still subhuman tho, but they improved a bit)
How old are you and do you have pics?

and what was your dose?

wtf I read of guys taking 10-30x the amount of that

did you also chew hard?
They must be rich lol. High quality vitamin k is expensive.

wtf I read of guys taking 10-30x the amount of that

did you also chew hard?
Mk4 is in mg. People take 15-100mg. Mk7 is in mcg. The drug store here has 100mcg pills.

• Ugh..
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn