I got approached 3x in a week

daniel_3303

daniel_3303

FunkyFlamingo's BFF
1. I was at a birthday party on the weekend, and a girl there asked a friend of mine in common to introduce me. We talked for a bit and when I mentioned my girlfriend she said something like "All the cute guys are taken".

2. I was in Continente which is the Walmart in Portugal. I went to buy grilled chicken and the girl who worked there started staring at me. She laughed, then I laughed. She asked me what was funny. I said, nothing I am laughing because you laughed. She then grabbed my order looked at me in the eyes and said that I have gorgeous eyes. I replied that I knew that was why she was looking at me (I know very arrogant of me, my bad). She started laughing and I went away.

3. I was having lunch with a friend. When I asked for the bill the waiter said that I have beautiful eyes and that she is jealous of not having eyes like this. I said thanks but please bring me the bill because I am running late for work.

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme, Mister Fuwy, N1666 and 1 other person
Tales + these are not approaches dumb fuck.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, fuxkdakikez, iblamejohann and 2 others
1. I was at a birthday party on the weekend, and a girl there asked a friend of mine in common to introduce me. We talked for a bit and when I mentioned my girlfriend she said something like "All the cute guys are taken".

2. I was in Continente which is the Walmart in Portugal. I went to buy grilled chicken and the girl who worked there started staring at me. She laughed, then I laughed. She asked me what was funny. I said, nothing I am laughing because you laughed. She then grabbed my order looked at me in the eyes and said that I have gorgeous eyes. I replied that I knew that was why she was looking at me (I know very arrogant of me, my bad). She started laughing and I went away.

3. I was having lunch with a friend. When I asked for the bill the waiter said that I have beautiful eyes and that she is jealous of not having eyes like this. I said thanks but please bring me the bill because I am running late for work.
how are t hese approaches

• +1
Reactions: kebab
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA WTF IS THAT 2ND STORY, TALES FROM MARS

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, Costcosuperstore and kebab
how are t hese approaches
Niggas talk to a female cashier once nd start talkim bout sum « i got approached ». retarded faggot.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: N1666 and gooner23
IWishIWasChico should teach you how to larp tales properly because that's just too obvious

portugal avg height is like 174, you mog there?

Why brag about those things to men who haven’t gotten sex, bud, that’s distasteful

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
no pic no care

People say this shit about all blue eyes it’s pretty annoying how people really ain’t even fuckin with dark triad dark brooding brown eyes. Brown eyes get 10x less compliments regardless of the looks level