I got caught trying to bring 99 proof alcohol shooters into the concert

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
I was wearing my call of duty/tactical pants to the concert and the old bitch said “I gotta see what’s going on with all these pockets” and patted me down and found two bottles of 99 proof shooters and I said “I’m sorry,” and she said “yeah you gotta throw those away or you can’t go in” and I had to throw them away. Some other slut shouted at me saying “just chug it!” And the old bitch replied to her saying “no if he does that he won’t be able to go into the venue”

@vermillioncorefan @moggathon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, 5'7 zoomer, vermillioncorefan and 3 others
Why not just listen music at home u think Ull get lucky?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Vermilioncore
I'm not on the taglist anymore ? Damn
Checkers ?

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
  • JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Why not just listen music at home u think Ull get lucky?
It’s better in person. Seeing the band members and sometimes having a drink with the band and chatting

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and BrahminBoss
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, 5'7 zoomer and Vermilioncore
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Vermilioncore
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Keep forgetting you’re here. You keep leaving and coming back innit
Dementia at 28 that's crazy
I kinda miss talking with you about WWE , son

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
I was wearing my call of duty/tactical pants to the concert and the old bitch said “I gotta see what’s going on with all these pockets” and patted me down and found two bottles of 99 proof shooters and I said “I’m sorry,” and she said “yeah you gotta throw those away or you can’t go in” and I had to throw them away. Some other slut shouted at me saying “just chug it!” And the old bitch replied to her saying “no if he does that he won’t be able to go into the venue”

idk tbh how come people hate alcohol that comes in many nutritious natural flavors like 99 blue raspberry but hate weed a dangerous illegal drug that comes in flavors called like sour diesel and penis cancer

• JFL

Idk bud. This isn’t my area of expertise

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Vermilioncore and 5'7 zoomer