I got caught using .org terms irl FML

EnglandBadman

EnglandBadman

Ex Drug Dealer
This thread that i made a while ago literally foreshadowed my downfall
Thread 'Have you ever almost talked in incel terms irl?'
https://looksmax.org/threads/have-you-ever-almost-talked-in-incel-terms-irl.831625/

I was talking to my friend and i was joking about me as a kid and said “i was dripmaxxed from young”, not realising this isn’t normal terminology, and then my friend responded with “why did you say dripmaxxed?” And i was like “cos i had mad drip”, since i had no quick explanation. Is it over? Do you think he caught on?

Have you ever used/been caught using incel terms irl?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer, sportsmogger, AsGoodAsItGets and 7 others
u look so stupid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 42009
why are all .org users so awkward nigga this actually makes me mad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26, mogstars, fuxkdakikez and 3 others
you have no life

https://looksmax.org/threads/have-you-ever-almost-talked-in-incel-terms-irl.831625/

I was talking to my friend and i was joking about me as a kid and said “i was dripmaxxed from young”, not realising this isn’t normal terminology, and then my friend responded with “why did you say dripmaxxed?” And i was like “cos i had mad drip”, since i had no quick explanation. Is it over? Do you think he caught on?

I mean he doesn’t understand it’s incel lingo so he probably think you just make up your own lingo like a weirdo..

• +1
Reactions: EnglandBadman
I kinda messed up too by saying stuff like "it's so over for him", "miring", "rope". They all were confused and looked at me weird jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Maalik and EnglandBadman
i talk in incel language all the time, my friends know i’m an incel and they know i be on .org 24/7

• +1
no need be paranoid

• +1

i think that's not too bad the thing you said afterwards was a good rescue tbh

• +1
I kinda messed up too by saying stuff like "it's so over for him", "miring", "rope". They all were confused and looked at me weird jfl.
its all tik tok language now

? It's Tiktok lingo nowadays, talked to my bluepilled tall Tyrone cousin about mewing and shit.

More than half the .org members have autism. Its a well known fact.
why are all .org users so awkward nigga this actually makes me mad