I got fully skincaremaxxed by my cousin today

aspiringexcel

aspiringexcel

gookologist/leader of spiritual gookness
First she asked me to get some cleansing vibrating spatula thing, 2 cleansers, a toner, an essence, masks and a moisturizer. She has the most perfect skin ive ever seen holy fuck. Can you guess what i saw when i opened her cosmetic cabinet?
20230513 002215

These niggas. This bitch is the most mentally kpopmaxxed person to exist i swear. WHY THE FUCK DOES SHE HAVE A PICTURE OF GOOKS SLEEPING IN THERE? holy fuck what is wrong with foids.

Nevertheleds i got her the shit she needed to looksmaxx my skin. She put on some gay headband on me and started performing some 7 step gook ritual on me (thats literally what its called).

She cleansed my face 2 times it felt amazing ngl. Then she sprayed some mogger liquid on me and started sucking in the shit from my pores with the spatula or some shit. Then for the 5th or whatever step she put on the masks on me.

Did you niggas know theres a mask to looksmax your hands?
20230513 003259

Me fucking neither, why the fuck is this bitch so obssesed with skincaremaxxing.

It was on me for like 15 minutes.

Then she tapped the leftover liquid of the masks on me and waited for it to dry off before putting moisturizer.

MY SKIN IS FULLY LOOKSMAXXED NOW. I looked in the mirror and it looks perfect. No blackheads no anything. It even fixed my dark circles.

20230513 001353

This bitch bought 2 of the same albums just to get another photocard of a chang. Wtf. Thats even weirder than keeping pictures of them sleeping in your fucking cosmetics cabinet, imagine if a guy did that.

In conclusion shes half retarded but holy fuck my skin is so soft i have no more scars or acne. My hands also look very high class now. I look a lot less subhuman.

She said shell give me some mogger sunscreen and other shit. According to her i need to clean my face 2 times and put on the other shit so i can be skincaremaxxed forever.

In conclusion go skincaremaxx yourself.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: lightskinbengali, Jungcuck, redmaxx and 7 others
Will try the 7 step ritual now thanks to you.
If it doesn't work I'm down 200 bucks.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218 and aspiringexcel
Will try the 7 step ritual now thanks to you.
If it doesn't work I'm down 200 bucks.
You need some fucking spatula too. It vibrates and cleans your pores. Its worth it my skin went from looking subhuman to looking basically perfect

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali and Deleted member 28896
The 19 year old foid I met is obsessed with K-pop too and follows a bunch of Korean guys. What the FUK is going on.

• +1
Reactions: illicit6 and aspiringexcel
You need some fucking spatula too. It vibrates and cleans your pores. Its worth it my skin went from looking subhuman to looking basically perfect
Could you list the products she used?

The 19 year old foid I met is obsessed with K-pop too and follows a bunch of Korean guys. What the FUK is going on.
My cousin is 16, she looks a lot better than the last time i saw her. She says the kpop changs taught her about skincare so im not complaining

• +1
Reactions: illicit6
Just cleanse, moisturize use tret, sunscreen and eat healthy all u need

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
Could you list the products she used?
Manyo cleansing oil
Manyo foam cleanser
Blackhead liquid from cosrx
May coop raw sauce essence
Aloe soothing moist toner from secretkey
Rice mask from missha
Aloe vera gel from holika holika

She wears sunscreen daily and is forcing me to do the same. Ill post my skincare routine after she gives me all the shit i need jfl

• +1
Reactions: ricetard, Av0nr, looksmidder and 1 other person
Manyo cleansing oil
Manyo foam cleanser
Blackhead liquid from cosrx
May coop raw sauce essence
Aloe soothing moist toner from secretkey
Rice mask from missha
Aloe vera gel from holika holika

She wears sunscreen daily and is forcing me to do the same. Ill post my skincare routine after she gives me all the shit i need jfl
Really appreciate it, see if this works for my skin.
Been using soap and a 2 dollar hand cream for a year now.
Good post nevertheless.

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel
all of this is bullshit...
just accutane max or tretinoin , no need for those cosmetic bullshit
isotretinoin max will give you the most perfect skin ever

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and normie_joe
Nigga idk i used tret but this shit cleaned my skin instantly. I feel like a fag i keep on looking in the mirror and touching it.

This definitely works

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
skin quality is genetic all that shit is just glorified moisturizing. retinoids and sunscreen or gtfo

• +1
Reactions: Sub0 and normie_joe
i swear accutane will gives everyone the most perfect skin at the end of a high dosage course ( no pores/ perfect texture etc), just have to handle the side and praise for no hairloss

i swear accutane will gives everyone the most perfect skin at the end of a high dosage course ( no pores/ perfect texture etc), just have to handle the side and praise for no hairloss
Nigga i already have a big forehead i cant lose my hair or itll be over for me. This is the safest option for now

Tretinioin + moisturizer + sunscreen

Those will get you 95% there.

Tretinioin + moisturizer + sunscreen

Those will get you 95% there.
I used tret and it did nothing. That satanic 7 step ritual completely transformed my skin

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
I used tret and it did nothing. That satanic 7 step ritual completely transformed my skin
I'm gonna try to buy some of these thanks lad

My skin has gotten better but I still need to clean out what remains, still some active acne

On tret .1

Need a sunscreen though.

I'm gonna try to buy some of these thanks lad

My skin has gotten better but I still need to clean out what remains, still some active acne

On tret .1

Need a sunscreen though.
Now i just use some sunscreen withoutt washing it off im too lazy. My skin is a lot better

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Maybe your skin was just dirtier than dogshit.

I mean, most guys don't even know how to clean their asshole let alone their subhuman face.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and autistic_tendencies