I GOT FUROSEMIDE WITHOUT A PRESCRIPTION WTF

rickysalomano

rickysalomano

depressed since birth
i simply arrived at a pharmacy, said that my father needed a hypertension medicine called furo-something and she gave me the box of furosemide. i paid and left. so easy lmao I'm going to start buying thousands of medicines in this way

@´´´´´´´´ method

@pneumocystosis

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: pneumocystosis, ineonx, Deleted member 29167 and 7 others
i simply arrived at a pharmacy, said that my father needed a hypertension medicine called furo-something and she gave me the box of furosemide. i paid and left. so easy lmao I'm going to start buying thousands of medicines in this way

@´´´´´´´´ method

@pneumocystosis
For what you get it for?

pic or larp

Goodluck trying pneumo bloating pill

@´´´´´´´´ method

@pneumocystosis
nice, what an irresponsible pharmacist though

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pneumocystosis, Costcosuperstore, Deleted member 29167 and 2 others

@´´´´´´´´ method

@pneumocystosis
what country

I wanna try this to buy hydroquinone for skin bleaching but wtf am I supposed to say?

@´´´´´´´´ method

@pneumocystosis
wait, with that logic if the pharmacy has testosterone, you can get testosterone too?
btw normally they wouldn't do that, the pharmacist was shit, if it was good they wouldn't let you
use that shitty pharmacist to your advantage and get testosterone and inject 500mg a week

@´´´´´´´´ method

@pneumocystosis
i like how pneumo introduced this site to furosemide and everyone suddenly uses it now, mirin his influence

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer and 4lt.Real
nice, what an irresponsible pharmacist though
"hey uhhh my dad has severe pains can you give me 300 bottles of Xanax pls thanks"

• JFL
Reactions: pneumocystosis, Deleted member 29167, IMOGYOU and 1 other person
pic or larp

im leaving this shit hidden in the garage of my building :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: pneumocystosis and 4lt.Real
"My father needs tren something"
Would it work?

• JFL
Reactions: Kirby7000
Using diuretics to “debloat” is horrible for your health in a long run. Just drink more water bro tf

Wow. I'm sure that'll make you a chad now

diuretics r bad for u especially paired with alcohol.

ive gotten involuntary spasms on furosemide b4 and it wasnt a cramp either. legit bicep contracting half way without any input.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
That stuff isnt controlled try antibiotics now

• +1
Reactions: ineonx
Every pharmacy in bosnia is like that jfl

• +1
Reactions: chinmax

@´´´´´´´´ method

@pneumocystosis
My father need hg something :feelswah: PLEASSEE