I got high ash shit for the first time

acensionincoming

acensionincoming

copecel pubertycel
i was fucking geeking i couldn’t even control myself i was spazzing out i ate 6 edibles and start bugging out☠️ apparently i rizzed up some foid i know on facetime while high

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, bradpittshairline and PseudoMaxxer
one time i smoked 2 blunts and had 10 shots of tequila and randomly rizzed up my ex girlfriend

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and acensionincoming
i was fucking geeking i couldn’t even control myself i was spazzing out i ate 6 edibles and start bugging out☠️ apparently i rizzed up some foid i know on facetime while high
edibles make me have a panic attack ngl shit too strong

• +1
Reactions: acensionincoming
edibles make me have a panic attack ngl shit too strong
ye i was bugging so hard i couldn’t control myself and was in spectator mode a minute legit felt like hours and then time reversed

Why did you take six edibles if it was your first time

• +1
Reactions: acensionincoming
Why did you take six edibles if it was your first time
it didnt hit me and i decided why not turns out it was a bad idea and i was out of this universe high like it was crazy

First time i smoked weed (done edibles before) i fell on the floor and starting shaking thinking i was gonna die
For some reason i dis this before school so when i forced myself into school i was sick
Ive got aspergers

it didnt hit me and i decided why not turns out it was a bad idea and i was out of this universe high like it was crazy
Yeah you gotta take it easy especially with edibles because unless you get it from a dispo it's basically impossible to tell what the dose is actually going to be. I've been there many, many times.