I got injured after my first day in the Gym

UrGirlsMcm

UrGirlsMcm

Life is a Game
Notably my biceps I can’t fucking extend my arm without feeling pain

How much time do I take off from the gym?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 41050 and Gonthar
eat more protein you worthlless cuck

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
Notably my biceps I can’t fucking extend my arm without feeling pain

How much time do I take off from the gym?
Just skip biceps activation excercises. But still do all the other ones.

Cope to go to heavy. Leave the ego at home. Just lift light weight with high rep volume.
Injury fuck up the most important factor: consistency

• +1
Reactions: Zeta, boss8055 and UrGirlsMcm
if its ur first day, then the pain ur feeling is mostl likely muscle soreness, which is caused by the liberation of lactic acid, its normal, and u should stop feeling the pain in the next 2-3days, such pain will gradually reduce the more time and experience u gain in the gym, by ur 3-4th workout of the targeted muscle group, soreness will prevail, but u will no longer feel pain (this is of course if the feeling is in the bicep muscles), if u feel like u damaged a tendon or maybe even a ligament, stop ur activities and check urself with a doctor or smt

p.s: dont go to heavy during ur first workouts, take it easy and stay safe, get a coach from ur gym to help u

• +1
Reactions: Zeta and UrGirlsMcm
if its ur first day, then the pain ur feeling is mostl likely muscle soreness, which is caused by the liberation of lactic acid, its normal, and u should stop feeling the pain in the next 2-3days, such pain will gradually reduce the more time and experience u gain in the gym, by ur 3-4th workout of the targeted muscle group, soreness will prevail, but u will no longer feel pain (this is of course if the feeling is in the bicep muscles), if u feel like u damaged a tendon or maybe even a ligament, stop ur activities and check urself with a doctor or smt

p.s: dont go to heavy during ur first workouts, take it easy and stay safe, get a coach from ur gym to help u
I can feel soreness in my shoulders but the pain in my arms feels like I ruptured something like my arms range of motion is completely fucked especially on my right arm I can’t even straighten it

I can feel soreness in my shoulders but the pain in my arms feels like I ruptured something like my arms range of motion is completely fucked especially on my right arm I can’t even straighten it
the same thing happened to me, i had trouble straightening my arm the first time i went to the gym and everytime i came back after health issues, wait some days, maybe like 2 or 3, make sure to get good rest aka sleeping 8+hrs, high protein diet .8-1.2g of protein per lbs of weight, lots of water and so on, if the pain continues go do a doctor

u can also stretch after ur workouts + a hot shower should help u reduce the pain

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel, eduardkoopman and Gonthar
Shut up Gonthar you’re a 30 year old Romanian who’s never stepped into a gym
Well, I train at home...You should probably too, until you gain some strength....

• +1
the same thing happened to me, i had trouble straightening my arm the first time i went to the gym and everytime i came back after health issues, wait some days, maybe like 2 or 3, make sure to get good rest aka sleeping 8+hrs, high protein diet .8-1.2g of protein per lbs of weight, lots of water and so on, if the pain continues go do a doctor

u can also stretch after ur workouts + a hot shower should help u reduce the pain
Holy fuck my arms are still locked at 90 degrees it’s so fucking bothersome

This is my second day off from the Gym

Not an injury thats just because your arms are suddenly introduced to a fuck ton of stimulus and have microtears, youll receive same muscle damage later on but due to your arm adapting itll be less painful
Holy fuck my arms are still locked at 90 degrees it’s so fucking bothersome

This is my second day off from the Gym

• +1
Women don't care about biceps you need a wide bideltoid

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
Women don't care about biceps you need a wide bideltoid
Ik son I did both arms and shoulders

I might try the reeves deadlift and hope when I hope on roids the tear of the shoulder muscles + test causes my bidelt to grow

nigga tore his biceps at his first day at the gym

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel