I got laughed at by stacys at the gym

Lean looks un healthy and crack head like
Women prefer thick football player build

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BearBoy, WanderingBurro, datboijj and 3 others
bro you don't understand females, when females don't find you attractive they ignore you, if they make those kind of comments they want to catch your attention + they're insecure, they wanted to get dommed by him
I would believe that if there wasn't video evidence of woman of women Actively bullying other ugly men constantly

I got another story for you fuckers. Can't catch a fucking break with these whores istg.
Lately all the bitches on earth seem to hate me and talk behind my back jfl

So as you all probably know I'm sitting at around 9% bf. I have an unhealthy amount of veins popping out and every part of me thought I was looking like a breedable monster, well I was terribly wrong.

My usual gym is closed on sundays so I had to go to the 24/7 cuckold basic fit in my area. Anyone who has gone to a basic fit knows the place is full of sex-craved stacys so I didn't really mind going there. I was getting one of my best workouts in, my pump was out of this world, I just felt like godzilla.

Next to me there was a group of stacy's doing tricep pushdown, like a fucking horde of goblins. I took off my headphones so I could listen to what they were saying cuz I'm a noisy fuck. They started talking ab 'what type of body do you think is pretty?', I thought that I was in, I thought I was gonna be the talk of the town tonight, well no.
This one girl started talking ab how guys who are lean are dirty looking and disgusting asf. Everyone agreed with her and they started going even further saying they think guys who are lean should die because they're narcy. I already knew it was over for me but then there was this one bitch pointing at me and saying to her friends 'look at that guy, his body is d i s g u s t i n g'. Literally every fucking girl in that group agreed and they started laughing at me saying I should eat more and that a papercut could kill me blabla the usual shit. I just pretended that I didn't hear them and continued my workout. my view on women is changing rapidly, I might actually need a femboy JFL

I had so much confidence and in my mind I was already slaying their prime pussy but no they decided they wanted to be retarded asf.
everyday is another day closer to me brutally killing a foid and dragging her chopped off head through the town for everyone to see

If you don't like my stories and feel like commenting go kys
leanmaxx routine for 9%?

I got another story for you fuckers. Can't catch a fucking break with these whores istg.

So as you all probably know I'm sitting at around 9% bf. I have an unhealthy amount of veins popping out and every part of me thought I was looking like a breedable monster, well I was terribly wrong.

My usual gym is closed on sundays so I had to go to the 24/7 cuckold basic fit in my area. Anyone who has gone to a basic fit knows the place is full of sex-craved stacys so I didn't really mind going there. I was getting one of my best workouts in, my pump was out of this world, I just felt like godzilla.

Next to me there was a group of stacy's doing tricep pushdown, like a fucking horde of goblins. I took off my headphones so I could listen to what they were saying cuz I'm a noisy fuck. They started talking ab 'what type of body do you think is pretty?', I thought that I was in, I thought I was gonna be the talk of the town tonight, well no.
This one girl started talking ab how guys who are lean are dirty looking and disgusting asf. Everyone agreed with her and they started going even further saying they think guys who are lean should die because they're narcy. I already knew it was over for me but then there was this one bitch pointing at me and saying to her friends 'look at that guy, his body is d i s g u s t i n g'. Literally every fucking girl in that group agreed and they started laughing at me saying I should eat more and that a papercut could kill me blabla the usual shit. I just pretended that I didn't hear them and continued my workout. my view on women is changing rapidly, I might actually need a femboy JFL

I had so much confidence and in my mind I was already slaying their prime pussy but no they decided they wanted to be retarded asf.
everyday is another day closer to me brutally killing a foid and dragging her chopped off head through the town for everyone to see

Looooool this nigga is gonna femboymaxx

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and PsychoDsk
3949919 WIN 20240211 14 02 44 Pro

@PsychoDsk what body fat is this

• JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung
Being lean asf is just male gaze imo
outside of a chiseled face you are right and even then you just need an angular face chisled is not a must

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
how long did it take
1 month or sum, I actually almost died from a peanut allergy and couldn't eat for a week, lost 10kgs. I had no fat but still a tiny bit of muscle and since then I've just been lean bulking so all my muscles have come back but my fat didn't

• +1
Reactions: j05
1 month or sum, I actually almost died from a peanut allergy and couldn't eat for a week, lost 10kgs. I had no fat but still a tiny bit of muscle and since then I've just been lean bulking so all my muscles have come back but my fat didn't
i've did 1k cals for last week and dropped 12lb but ill prob increase to 1200 next week. Im 15%

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, Tai Lung and PsychoDsk
i've did 1k cals for last week and dropped 12lb but ill prob increase to 1200 next week. Im 15%
could work but I would recommend eating 200 cals below maintenance

buddy hired a girl to text him, over
Lmfao, alr imagine assuming this bc i started talking to women, nice logic bud maybe this is y they were laughing at u hope u suicide tbh they did nothing wrong

Lmfao, alr imagine assuming this bc i started talking to women, nice logic bud maybe this is y they were laughing at u hope u suicide tbh they did nothing wrong
don’t cry

Dnrd, dont care.

Posts763Reputation367
Laten we eerlijk zijn, je bent vandaag uitgelachen in de gym door dames en vervolgens post je hier je verhaal om validatie te krijgen van incels. Je weet zelf ook dat geen ene meid je in het echt leuk vind en gebruikt dit forum als een coping mechanisme. Ga vooral door met je autistische posts, kanker debiel. De reden waarom incels je hoger raten en het niet overeenkomt met in het echt is omdat je onbewust/bewust jut in je fotos of de angle instelt om jezelf aantrekkelijker te maken.

imagine giving a shit what girls are saying ofc they were coping
being lean is the best you can be especially when bones are popping

btw could you drop your workout plan

Relatable, you’re narcy yet a pussy like me.

• Love it
Laten we eerlijk zijn, je bent vandaag uitgelachen in de gym door dames en vervolgens post je hier je verhaal om validatie te krijgen van incels. Je weet zelf ook dat geen ene meid je in het echt leuk vind en gebruikt dit forum als een coping mechanisme. Ga vooral door met je autistische posts, kanker debiel. De reden waarom incels je hoger raten en het niet overeenkomt met in het echt is omdat je onbewust/bewust jut in je fotos of de angle instelt om jezelf aantrekkelijker te maken.
Bro wat praat je zo raar, ga naar buiten. Stiekem wil je gwn als mij zijn bbi niet wenen

imagine giving a shit what girls are saying ofc they were coping
being lean is the best you can be especially when bones are popping

btw could you drop your workout plan
i just train whatever I feel like training

Bro wat praat je zo raar, ga naar buiten. Stiekem wil je gwn als mij zijn bbi niet wenen
Nee maat wil niet als jouw zijn. Je zit een maand op dit forum en heb al meer post als mij. Elke dag zie ik wel een post over jouw autistische problemen. Zeg eerlijk; die post van me had je net diep geraakt, waardoor je in een identiteitscrisis kwam.

Nee maat wil niet als jouw zijn. Je zit een maand op dit forum en heb al meer post als mij. Elke dag zie ik wel een post over jouw autistische problemen. Zeg eerlijk; die post van me had je net diep geraakt, waardoor je in een identiteitscrisis kwam.
Jou* hebt* heeft* lmaoo mf is wss 30, kaal, virgin en kan niet eens deftige zinnen bouwen. Doe iets met je leven a kk dikzak

Jou* hebt* heeft* lmaoo mf is wss 30, kaal, virgin en kan niet eens deftige zinnen bouwen. Doe iets met je leven a kk dikzak
Geen een van je veronderstellingen is correct. Probeert als high iq te larpen, omdat hij een paar grammaticale fouten heeft ontdekt. Ben 23 (jij sws onder 20) en waar is de kale dikzak? Ik height, frame en physique mog je kkr ginger.

Attachments

• IMG_7599.jpeg
    IMG_7599.jpeg
    271.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7640.png
    IMG_7640.png
    5.7 MB · Views: 0
Geen een van je veronderstellingen is correct. Probeert als high iq te larpen, omdat hij een paar grammaticale fouten heeft ontdekt. Ben 23 (jij sws onder 20) en waar is de kale dikzak? Ik height, frame en physique mog je kkr ginger.
Doe je broek omlaag bolle. Je kan gewoon zien hoe insecure je bent lmao. Je weet dat als je naast mij zou staan je er zou uitzien als een kk midget. Ben niet eens ginger kk blinde jood

Ik lach oprecht met je delusional gedachtes broer, succes met je 300kg vet weg te krijgen en hopelijk komt er nog iets van je leven🙏

@ConfusedBolivian This fat fuck thinks he mogs me JFL

Doe je broek omlaag bolle. Je kan gewoon zien hoe insecure je bent lmao. Je weet dat als je naast mij zou staan je er zou uitzien als een kk midget. Ben niet eens ginger kk blinde jood
Typische antwoord van iemand die op de gevoelige snaar is geraakt haha. Je bent 185, ik ben 188, denk niet dat ik dan een midget ben. Ik heb een beetje loose skin bij me buik, dus dat is geen vet. Ben gewoon relatief droog (17%). Ga trouwens ff eten pakken terwijl ik jou jankende berichten lees.

• So Sad
Typische antwoord van iemand die op de gevoelige snaar is geraakt haha. Je bent 185, ik ben 188, denk niet dat ik dan een midget ben. Ik heb een beetje loose skin bij me buik, dus dat is geen vet. Ben gewoon relatief droog (17%). Ga trouwens ff eten pakken terwijl ik jou jankende berichten lees.
Over for dutch cels

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
I didnt saw a pic og ur physique, post physique
He will never post a physique picture of him without a pump in normal lighting. Every physique pic of him is frauded asf.

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
He will never post a physique picture of him without a pump in normal lighting. Every physique pic of him is frauded asf.
Only way to rate a physique is with normal lighting and no pump, like this photo of me
3949919 WIN 20240211 14 02 44 Pro

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Yours were with a pump aswell and you looked like a twig bro, OVERRRR now go to sleep and die