I got my testosterone levels back Is it over?

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
Results:

Total Testosterone is 394
Free Testosterone is 97

Doctor said I am well within the normal range so I cannot get prescribed TRT

I am going to rope its so over

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, User28823, Deleted member 4946 and 9 others
>394
It's over. These test levels are becoming more and more common due microplastics/bpa/pufas/etc in our diet and a poor lifestyle in general. Our ancestors had over 1000 test naturally.

Attachments

• DNW_chIVwAEF9x1.jpg
    DNW_chIVwAEF9x1.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Bakin donuts 🍩, Hero of the Imperium and 6 others
srsly doctors are so cucked nowadays , anything under 500 isnt healthy.

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Bakin donuts 🍩, callisto and 7 others
Mine was 800 a couple years ago

brutal. I need to get it tested again

Over if you have sub 1000. How big are your balls?

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and Sondern
your free testosterone is ironically in the higher range despite having a shit total.

but I don't know what measurements you're using, that's with pg/mL

>394
It's over. These test levels are becoming more and more common due microplastics/bpa/pufas/etc in our diet and a poor lifestyle in general. Our ancestors had over 1000 test naturally.
bs

• JFL
Reactions: callisto
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 21044
  • +1
Reactions: callisto, zharupodrugu, thereallegend and 1 other person
your free testosterone is ironically in the higher range despite having a shit total.

but I don't know what measurements you're using, that's with pg/mL
How does that even happen? low test but high free test? makes no sense

How is that bs? 394 is low as fuck. 700-800 minimum for a young healthy man, otherwise something is obviously off.
ancestors having over 1000 is

>394
Op gets t mogged by an 75 yod oldcel :lul::forcedsmile::feelskek::feelshaha:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 24940, Patient A and 2 others
You have high free testosterone but low total testosterone

So is that a good thing?
somewhat, shbg is beneficial to an extent, but I don't know what measurements your post is using.

if it's pg/mL that's fine and you're in a good range, if it's ng/dL your doctor is clueless.

Results:

Free Testosterone is 97

brootal test results, anything below 650 is way too little, you literally get T-mogged by some of the try guys aka soy goys

How is that possible shouldn't they both be high or both be low?
Not necessarily. You should do some research on google, I don’t think you are that fucked because of your free testosterone although I’m not sure

U need to test ur LH, SHBG, E2 levels. If ur free t levels are high enough then you are fine. If your lh is too high you have hypogonadism and should take hcg

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 11126
Our ancestors had over 1000 test naturally.
oh wow I didn't know you had records of their blood tests from way back then that prove they had over 1000 naturally

i have to test mine i feel like shit all the time

How is that possible shouldn't they both be high or both be low?
you can have the opposite too, high total but low free if you're genetically predispositioned towards high shbg levels.

shbg also prevents balding to some extent (since it binds to dht above everything else) so it's not all bad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
you can have the opposite too, high total but low free if you're genetically predispositioned towards high shbg levels.

shbg also prevents balding to some extent (since it binds to dht above everything else) so it's not all bad.
Will taking TRT cause me to bald?

Results:

Free Testosterone is 97

Your free testosterone is what matters are you experiencing any symptoms of low test and also did u take the test at 8 in the morning?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sondern, thereallegend and JohnDoe
Will taking TRT cause me to bald?
if you're predispositioned towards it you will go bald even if you don't it makes no difference besides speeding up the process.

Your free testosterone is what matters are you experiencing any symptoms of low test and also did u take the test at 8 in the morning?
Yeah I also got shit sleep like less then 2 hours

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and Rt-Rust1
oh wow I didn't know you had records of their blood tests from way back then that prove they had over 1000 naturally
cope, 20 year old back then brutally mogs 20 year old "modern" man. Most men had around 1000 range, anywhere from 800-1200, you are the one who needs to do some research.

Most men had around 1000 range, anywhere from 800-1200
Can you please provide the source showing that men in whatever time period you are talking about had 800-1200?

Can you please provide the source showing that men in whatever time period you are talking about had 800-1200?
You can search it yourself, it's laughable to think men back then had below 800 test which is what you're implying.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: softlysoftly and macdaddy
Mine was 800 a couple years ago

brutal. I need to get it tested again
I have tiny balls, does that correlate with testestrone, I have rather a deep voice

• JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
800-1200 for testosterone or you’re not even a man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
Your free T is decent

Just bought ashwaganda and I am gonna hit the gym soon :(:(
Try tongkat Ali aswell. Make sure you’re getting enough zinc and vitamin D, having a deficiency in either can really kill your T levels

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
If you are not lifting, sleeping and eating well dont complain

You can search it yourself, it's laughable to think men back then had below 800 test which is what you're implying.
The burden of proof is on you, not me, because you made the claim.
That which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence. If you want to be taken seriously post the evidence and sources otherwise people will dismiss it as a random baseless claim.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268