I got personalitypilled by FWB

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
She kept saying I am not a child anymore why do I keep smiling and giggling.

I got used to it because the last few years I watched too much Chico vids, and he was giggling in all those vids.

Anyways that foid wanted me to act cool, calm, collected, friendly??

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and FacialStructure404
You think any girl wants to fuck a goofy ass nigga?

This video explains everything you need to know:

• +1
Reactions: yirma19 and FacialStructure404
its the racepill

I thought it was all about looks

@andy9432 @gooner23 @Orc

@andy9432 @gooner23 @Orc

You need to be a G. Looks just gets your foot in the door.

Unironically, watch Andrew tates G Mindset course

• JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
you can goof and giggle all you want, but you also have to be cold and check people when necessary. If you don’t do that, you’re just a goofy giggly soylord

• JFL
Reactions: xean
you can goof and giggle all you want, but you also have to be cold and check people when necessary. If you don’t do that, you’re just a goofy giggly soylord
Like I smack, slab, choked her all night

But I smile and giggle alot but I also correct girls when they say or do something I dont like.

But I smile and giggle alot but I also correct girls when they say or do something I dont like.
you need to be serious just as much as you’re goofy. Don’t let the goofy take over.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

She’s also shit testing you. Seeing if she can change your character based off of her opinion. If you fold, you look like a bitch. But even still don’t be too goofy

• +1

tell me more about why do ugly young boys half of my size have gfs, it must be because they watch obscure redpill videos and they act like a "true alpha male" despite being soy as fuck

She’s also shit testing you. Seeing if she can change your character based off of her opinion. If you fold, you look like a bitch. But even still don’t be too goofy
no such thing as shit tests, this belongs on a redpill forum not this site

@andy9432 @gooner23 @Orc
i mean i told you me and my brother who were pushing mid ltn back then were getting approached like 2-6 years ago.

i mean i told you me and my brother who were pushing mid ltn back then were getting approached like 2-6 years ago.

Personality pill?

Personality pill?
not really we just look super high trust i guess, I was pretty popular but i wasn't really friends with anyone

• +1
tell me more about why do ugly young boys half of my size have gfs, it must be because they watch obscure redpill videos and they act like a "true alpha male" despite being soy as fuck

Redpill is cringe but their idea of carrying yourself in a respectable manner is true

The saying “Familiarity breeds disrespect” exists for a reason

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Latinolooksmaxxer
Redpill is cringe but their idea of carrying yourself in a respectable manner is true

The saying “Familiarity breeds disrespect” exists for a reason
but most men carry themselves in a respectable manner, the avg guy is neither an overly feminine pussy or a retarded redpill ogre

• +1
Based Jutt

• JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404