I got rejected by my new oneitis today

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
We had a meeting in our volunteering group. There was an empty seat next to me, she walks in and she sits ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE ROOM. The seat was right in front of her and she chose to cross several objects to sit on the very opposite end. Fucking brutal.

Afterwards, a fattie sat next to me and i said "Hi" to her. She responded "I have a boyfriend". At some point, my new oneitis went to the bathroom. When she was done, i went in and sniffed the toilet seat. Because she took her time, i suspected she took a dumb so i looked for used toilet papers in the bin but no sign of such thing.

During the discussion with the group, i made a joke. EVERYONE laughed except for her. I just went home defeated once again, i was mentally masturbating over talking to her for a week now and shemade sure i wouldnt even be able to do that.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, shieldzz, latincell95 and 4 others

Cant be real

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar and SoundnVision
Kill yourself

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, latincell95, InnerVoid and 1 other person
i swear man these girls are the WORST. they actively control their face to make a bitchface on top of it

FUCK!!!!!!

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and InnerVoid
Certain threads I read make me really question my membership here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: InnerVoid, dimorphism and autistic_tendencies
Ova blud

• So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid
your life is shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, InnerVoid, SoundnVision and 1 other person
never give up fren

• JFL
fuk that bitch

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel and InnerVoid
let me guess, she's subhuman.

i swear man these girls are the WORST. they actively control their face to make a bitchface on top of it
which ones are we talking about?

Fakecel.

• Hmm...
I don't say hi to women for this exact reason. I keep my head down like the janitor I am. Even when I do this, women whisper and call me creepy under their breath.

• So Sad
I don't say hi to women for this exact reason. I keep my head down like the janitor I am. Even when I do this, women whisper and call me creepy under their breath.
not even bottom tier girls are into me tbh tbh

not even bottom tier girls are into me tbh tbh
I have never spoken to a girl in 10 years. The only time I have when it was for a school project and they were forced to talk to me. Even then, I could see the disgust in their face as they spoke.

I pity those that have to look at my ugly face.

• So Sad
I have never spoken to a girl in 10 years. The only time I have when it was for a school project and they were forced to talk to me. Even then, I could see the disgust in their face as they spoke.

I pity those that have to look at my ugly face.
same, girls find me ugly

@RichardSpencel how many times and how many year ago?

• So Sad
Man atp you should just accept its over and rot on .is

• So Sad

which ones are we talking about?
The ones that control their laughter while everyone laughs and make an active poker but u can see the slight smile and laugh in their face

It’s kinda sexy too

• Woah
The ones that control their laughter while everyone laughs and make an active poker but u can see the slight smile and laugh in their face

It’s kinda sexy too
not even a slight smile in her case

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24770 and slayer69
We had a meeting in our volunteering group. There was an empty seat next to me, she walks in and she sits ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE ROOM. The seat was right in front of her and she chose to cross several objects to sit on the very opposite end. Fucking brutal.

Afterwards, a fattie sat next to me and i said "Hi" to her. She responded "I have a boyfriend". At some point, my new oneitis went to the bathroom. When she was done, i went in and sniffed the toilet seat. Because she took her time, i suspected she took a dumb so i looked for used toilet papers in the bin but no sign of such thing.

During the discussion with the group, i made a joke. EVERYONE laughed except for her. I just went home defeated once again, i was mentally masturbating over talking to her for a week now and shemade sure i wouldnt even be able to do that.
At least u tried jfl. Good job for trying

• JFL
Your oneitis is dumb then

• Hmm...
neither are lots of guys but they still got girls initiating
Yes jfl, if they are strong htn+. Below that you need to put in your own efforts, specially girls nowadays just expect men to do everything(below chadlite)