I got unmatched on Bumble by a 37 year old landwhale. Fucking LOL

alien

alien

Kraken
I'm trying to keep my options open because my Chinese gf is driving me fucking crazy with the shitty logistics on her end. And this fucking 37 year old landwhale (at least she's got nice tits) messages me on Bumble (women have to go first on there) asking how is my long weekend. And I give a well-written reply last evening. I noticed she unmatches me this afternoon. Not sure when she did exactly since I am not constantly looking at my apps.
JFL
Found a more Chaddier Chad again I bet.
JFL at the dating market in Toronto in 2019
I'm stuck with my Chink gf it looks like. Though I had a big argument with her today because I lost my fucking shit at how bad she is logistically. And how she blew me off today (I didn't go to the location. But I was like "the highway is good now. can we still meet today babe?" because her chink parents want her to spend time with them on Civic Holiday. And she says that she wants to meet tomorrow instead. My fucking chink can't do evenings when HWY 401 isn't busy (HWY 401 is fucking busy right from morning rush hour to evening rush hour. It's just less busy in between like 10am-3-3:30pm. But still busy). My chink tells me that weekends aren't good for her. She wants to get married soon. She only works like 2 days/week. How the fuck she expect to be beta provided for by some chink engineer in North York/Markham if she can't do evenings or weekends? Chink beta providers like engineers and doctors work M-F 9-5.

You believe in this PUA redpill shit?
She didn't like my looks enough to make her second round of cuts I'm sure.
idk what that is but if you send long texts to girls ure beta af

Ugly white guys like you always resort to chinks. JFL

Ugly white guys like you always resort to chinks. JFL
I'm not ugly. She called me handsome. And said some stuff about me that would put ethnik incels on suicide watch.

If you're white and your dating chinks it's over for you.

If you're white and your dating chinks it's over for you.
I feel sorry for making her Chinese looksmatch incel.
If any Chinese incels in North York/Markham are reading this, if you see a 5'6" white guy holding hands with a Chinese girl, please hold your fire/van.
I've already been seen with two Asian women in the past like 6 weeks. I wonder if people are just gonna be all like "ALIENFRANCO!" on the street now if they see a 5'6" white guy holding hands with an Asian girl. I'm going to be the PSL Toronto version of Iced Poseidon. People are just gonna like randomly live stream me on dates with Asian women if they notice a pattern.

I INVENTED JUSTBEWHITE game (early 2014 PUAhate with my curry beast ex) and yet r/justbewhite removes my content because it triggers ethnik incels. I am the godfather of r/justbewhite. How dare they.

Last edited:
Yes but did you take a shower before giving that well-written reply last evening?

• Love it
Reactions: alien