I gotta admit..if I was cute I would be a MASSIVE attention whore.

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Bronze
I'd be all over youtube, instagram, EVERYWHERE posting videos and pics of myself cosplaying and doing random cute stuff and get tons of validation from the comments. Imagine getting shit tons of validation without even having to leave the house. It's never been a better time in history to be a cute pretty boy....and never a worse time to be an ugly, high T ogre.

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, HorseFace, Master and 4 others
I'm CuteMaxxing just for the love of my mommygf to cuddle me and tell me how kawaii I am.

Oh boy do I feel you

Who else is doing SocialmediaMaxxing after their LooksMaxxing journey is complete? I have ideas for a YT gaming channel.

• +1
Reactions: badromance
Who else is doing SocialmediaMaxxing after their LooksMaxxing journey is complete? I have ideas for a YT gaming channel.
SocialmediaMaxxing is a must 4 everyone,all the foids are 24/7 there

SocialmediaMaxxing is a must 4 everyone,all the foids are 24/7 there
Also relying solely on Tinder would be shooting yourself in the foot. Using IG is basically a personal billboard.

I am, currently I'm doing a small reform in my Instagram

I would too, having eschewed it my whole life. I've always wanted to live like a hermit in the end, but it would be an interesting journey into normie territory.

yeah but you are not so try to focus on running whatever niche is within your power

• +1
Reactions: CopeMaxxer
Cuk

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
A dream for me has always been to be a male model. Not a PSL legend model like O Pry or Barrett or Lachowski but even just a fashion model or a walkway model.
It'll always stay a dream but the cope surpasses the rope

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite
I wouldn't say I'd be a massive attwhore, but yeah, my presence on things like social media would exist, contrary to now.

i'd become dominatrix or sth. Find cucks to get money
There arr countless thing for a woman to get money for doing nothing ffs

Same tbh. I would fuck tons of JBs left and right.

knajjdmaxxin

Tbh if i was at that point that when a girl looks at me she'd think "hes kinda cute" i'd be done with looksmaxing forever

Pretty boy maxing is legit. Pretty face + muscles = god tier

I'd be all over youtube, instagram, EVERYWHERE posting videos and pics of myself cosplaying and doing random cute stuff and get tons of validation from the comments. Imagine getting shit tons of validation without even having to leave the house. It's never been a better time in history to be a cute pretty boy....and never a worse time to be an ugly, high T ogre.
my plan is to become super aesthetic and abuse lookism in every way possible

Im gonna start my music career, maybe i'll be half decent looking, decent enough to barely fall into the good looking category of musicians if i make it.

I mean if Ed sheeran is considered a sex symbol and can fuck any girl he wants, thats atleast hope for me.

When I looksmaxx the whole world will known my face

if I were chad I'd be chillin with barret and chico smoking blunts while on a laptop trolling lookism.net atm

• +1
Reactions: TakaRyo and Immanuel
Yea me too. At my current state I am hiding from all cameras. I hate when people wanna make pics or snap everything.