I had a dream about Looksmax.org

Mainstream

Mainstream

Looksmax.org = Body dysmorphia + Autism
I dreamed about Looksmax.org, I swear, and it was really elaborate. So let me write everything down before I forget it.

I lie down in my apartment, which has a living room and a kitchen. Suddenly, I hear fighting noises in my kitchen, go there and see there's like half a dozen people arguing in the tiny room. (I was also masturbating and didn't put on pants before going to the kitchen.) The fuck?

- "You're a genetic failure. A genetic failure and you dont want to acknowledge it. Everything boils down to that", one guy arguing tells the other. I ignore the weird people and go back to my living room, to put on pants. But the arguing noises continue, so I can no longer ignore them and go to the kitchen again. This time, there's only one guy, lets call him Mark.

Mark is non-hostile and tells me what's going on. There is a conflict in the Looksmax.org community: he slandered some other elite members, calling them ugly and they're after him now. It's basically like the scene in the Matrix where the hero gets introduced to the "real world" behind the curtains for the first time.

By the way, Mark has a PSL rating of 5 (out of 8) and proudly announces that. Mark really looked fairly good to me, buts it's very clear he had an invasive surgery done on his midface: the cutting lines are still visible lol. He also suggested I am a PSL 3: I am "not that bad" for a natty non-Looksmax.org member, but to ever rise above 4, you need to do surgery.

He basically never took me serious as a contender for being good-looking, because I never had invasive surgery. So far, so close to reality, isn't it?

While we're talking, a freakish looking dude climbs through the window and announces he has PSL 5.5 and mogs Mark. He shittalks Mark for not being fashionmaxxed well: Mark wears a fairly generic looking plaid shirt while the other guy wears goth high fashion.

Meanwhile, five other people (four guys, one girl, all tall and with surgeries) come into my apartment. One of them is really tall and huge, has PSL 6 and he and Mark start fighting physically - he's the leader of the guys Mark called ugly. Mark starts losing. I report the invaders to the police, they get arrested.

Mark thanks me for saving his ass and invites me to join the Looksmax.org community for real by getting my first surgery. His girlfriend is also there to thank me, she has PSL 5 and the same surgery marks over her face as he.

tl;dr This website isn't good for you kids.

• JFL
Reactions: aerty, sOMEONEgONNACarry, Ricky212 and 3 others
DNRD
obessed greycel dreamed flamingo raped the fuck out of him then blackgymax cucked him.

• +1
Reactions: ZaC and try2beme
I dreamed about Looksmax.org, I swear, and it was really elaborate. So let me write everything down before I forget it.

I lie down in my apartment, which has a living room and a kitchen. Suddenly, I hear fighting noises in my kitchen, go there and see there's like half a dozen people arguing in the tiny room. (I was also masturbating and didn't put on pants before going to the kitchen.) The fuck?

- "You're a genetic failure. A genetic failure and you dont want to acknowledge it. Everything boils down to that", one guy arguing tells the other. I ignore the weird people and go back to my living room, to put on pants. But the arguing noises continue, so I can no longer ignore them and go to the kitchen again. This time, there's only one guy, lets call him Mark.

Mark is non-hostile and tells me what's going on. There is a conflict in the Looksmax.org community: he slandered some other elite members, calling them ugly and they're after him now. It's basically like the scene in the Matrix where the hero gets introduced to the "real world" behind the curtains for the first time.

By the way, Mark has a PSL rating of 5 (out of 8) and proudly announces that. Mark really looked fairly good to me, buts it's very clear he had an invasive surgery done on his midface: the cutting lines are still visible lol. He also suggested I am a PSL 3: I am "not that bad" for a natty non-Looksmax.org member, but to ever rise above 4, you need to do surgery.

He basically never took me serious as a contender for being good-looking, because I never had invasive surgery. So far, so close to reality, isn't it?

While we're talking, a freakish looking dude climbs through the window and announces he has PSL 5.5 and mogs Mark. He shittalks Mark for not being fashionmaxxed well: Mark wears a fairly generic looking plaid shirt while the other guy wears goth high fashion.

Meanwhile, five other people (four guys, one girl, all tall and with surgeries) come into my apartment. One of them is really tall and huge, has PSL 6 and he and Mark start fighting physically - he's the leader of the guys Mark called ugly. Mark starts losing. I report the invaders to the police, they get arrested.

Mark thanks me for saving his ass and invites me to join the Looksmax.org community for real by getting my first surgery. His girlfriend is also there to thank me, she has PSL 5 and the same surgery marks over her face as he.

Dnr

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
DNRD
obessed greycel dreamed flamingo raped the fuck out of him then blackgymax cucked him.
Its even more interesting than that, give it a read.

i had a dream i had enough money for bimax and jaw implants :feelscry:

I dreamed about shipping @Blackgymmax from africa to be my new slave

• JFL
Reactions: Fiqh, unknownducks and Mainstream

DNR NOBODY CARES BOYO

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker

nigga so dedicated he thinks about looksmaxxing in his sleep :feelskek:
@Kamui @klip11 @traveler @delonregen @Vermilioncore @KING REIDYZ @Xangsane @Aypo129 @ReadBooksEveryday @twilight @MoggerGaston @Christiano @Tabula Rasa @Shkreliii @IAMNOTANINCEL @mogstars @diamondbill @ConfusedBolivian

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore, Deleted member 30037 and traveler