I had a pleasant lucid dream

D

Deleted member 22124

Prosocial, accountable, well-adjusted participant
It was a little scary, because it always is when I'm unable to move, but boy oh boy did it turn out sweet! I flew over an open river in a futuristic setting. There were cars DRIVING ON THE WATER! 😯 Then I noticed that the actual water was actually AI GENERATED! 🫠 It wasn't real. Just a personal interpretation of the future or, who knows, maybe we are in a simulation and lucid dreaming is just a way of letting us know that. Anyway, the dream ended with me seeing the face of my teenage crush. I had headphones on playing a romantic song when that happened. Her face was so pretty and she was smiling at me. 😍

• Woah
Reactions: castelldefels
Funny thing is I didn't sleep for all that long but I still feel hella refreshed. I kept *almost* waking up and wanting to go back into it, but breathing became inconvenient so I tried to turn my head slightly and that brought me back to reality.

I just cried. She was so beautiful. 27 yo, dyed long blond hair, soft rectangular face and precious blue eyes. I cried when we parted too, but these tears felt far more like happiness than sorrow. 🥲

any tips for lucid dreaming? I’ve been remembering my dreams pretty well now since starting a journal but I haven’t ever gotten lucid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
i did that lucid dream stuff until i realized that i didn't feel anything having sex with jb in dreams

• JFL
Reactions: iammoh
any tips for lucid dreaming? I’ve been remembering my dreams pretty well now since starting a journal but I haven’t ever gotten lucid
Try it right after you've woken up. That's almost what I did, well, I was up for maybe 1.5 hours then I went back to sleep. Sleeping on the back is key and relax the body. You can flex muscles and relax them to reach a deeper state of relaxation. Then it should just sorta happen. I haven't done it intentionally that many times. I usually hate it, but that's more like sleep paralysis where I have no control and I feel dark spirits and hear creepy voices. Not to worry tho, it shouldn't happen if you do it with intent.

• +1
Reactions: castelldefels
Try it right after you've woken up. That's almost what I did, well, I was up for maybe 1.5 hours then I went back to sleep. Sleeping on the back is key and relax the body. You can flex muscles and relax them to reach a deeper state of relaxation. Then it should just sorta happen. I haven't done it intentionally that many times. I usually hate it, but that's more like sleep paralysis where I have no control and I feel dark spirits and hear creepy voices. Not to worry tho, it shouldn't happen if you do it with intent.
Oh yeah I’ve heard of that method, I think people call it it wake back to bed. Thanks, I’ll try it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124