i had chemical peeling and doctor said retin-a cream is cope

gigacumster3000

gigacumster3000

Bronze
i asked about retin-a on acne scars and she said it wont work, its too weak. she said oral isotretinoin is legit but tretinoin cream is copium

here you are, 150 usd advice

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ALP, lonelycurry, lasnt and 1 other person
You sure? Doctors don't know what they're talking about sometimes and give you answers to seem educated.

• +1
Reactions: ALP, Danish_Retard, Roamer and 1 other person
You sure? Doctors don't know what they're talking about sometimes and give you answers to seem educated.
yeah she was sure about this and started to explaining this cream does not penetrate skin deep enough to fix wrinkles and scars but didnt understand half of it + idc

chemical peelings + fractional laser will fix my acne scars she said and i believed her

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
yeah she was sure about this and started to explaining this cream does not penetrate skin deep enough to fix wrinkles and scars but didnt understand half of it + idc

chemical peelings + fractional laser will fix my acne scars she said and i believed her
i think she is correct though, it wont penetrate deep enough

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
pretty sure tret is one of the only skincare appliance that's been tested scientifically. I trust researchers over doctors that went to med school decades ago

• +1
Reactions: ALP, Danish_Retard and Skywalker
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Roamer, Skywalker and 3 others
i asked about retin-a on acne scars and she said it wont work, its too weak. she said oral isotretinoin is legit but tretinoin cream is copium

here you are, 150 usd advice
It’s cope yeah. It reduces acne by 15%. It’s only good for anti aging.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and thereallegend
I agree that oral is always better than topical

Isotretinoin (accutane) stunts height

If I were to use it I’d use it until the job is done then quit. Kinda like oral minoxidil

So the only thing that can really cure acne for good is also thing that prematurely closes growth plates.

apart from that, my skin is absolutely glowing after chemical peeling, i thought id look like a fucking vampire for couple of weeks, but acne redness is reduced immedietely + face kinda looks like i kpopmaxed
doctor said id need 3 peelings for immense result though

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UglyAsHell, Skywalker and Hmmf
So the only thing that can really cure acne for good is also thing that prematurely closes growth plates.

This shit only matters if ur under 18

Isn't your collagen god tier why you need tretinoin :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
well shes phd and yall bunch of teenage autists so...
:feelskek: .........keep us updated on chemical peeling and all you did for acne please...i have rozacea that seems to be like 5 layers deep and will never go away :cry: ...i will DM in the future if you dont mind

• +1
Reactions: gigacumster3000
:feelskek: .........keep us updated on chemical peeling and all you did for acne please...i have rozacea that seems to be like 5 layers deep and will never go away :cry: ...i will DM in the future if you dont mind
I fixed mine with azelaic acid

Isn't your collagen god tier why you need tretinoin :lul:
no wrinkles and shit, my skin looks super young
but i have really shallow acne scars on cheeks, not visible in regular daylight