I had no idea colombian women were so poor and desperate

yandex99

yandex99

Master
30% of the population suffers from food insecurity or hunger,with 24% of medellin's population and 70% of cartagena's population.

add in extreme violence due to this poverty,and many are forced into prostitution from a young age,no wonder they are scammers and get with any westerner that offers them a better life.

I didn't know latin america had african and yemen levels of poverty in certain metrics,I always thought latin america was more developed than say the phillipines.in brazil,I heard something a long time ago that without government welfare 40% of the population would not be in poverty but extreme poverty.

the crime rates make sense seeing this,I mean I wouldn't want to go there or into a favela or barrio but I have alot more empathy for them now.if I skipped a meal or two I'd get violent myself.

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum, yeeyeeslayer and thereallegend
I’m poor and homeless @Vermilioncore

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A and Vermilioncore
passport bros just take advantage of desperate women in poor countries,if they get scammed they can't complain.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
i don't feel bad for them. Colombian women are a lot of fun but they're ruthless when it comes to exploiting men.

• +1
Reactions: Av0nr and thereallegend
i don't feel bad for them. Colombian women are a lot of fun but they're ruthless when it comes to exploiting men.
they have to be,just as these passport bros need to use them for blowjobs and babies because they need to fulfill some maladaptive sexual reproduction itch that never goes away and they can't get it at home because western women are spoiled beyond belief and greedy for only more and more,like if we were all rich chads,they'd only go for trillionare terrachad due to being spoiled.stop thinking in terms of idealisms.

hypergamy is relative so just take advantage of these third world women but don't have rose tinted glasses and cognitive dissonance about it,as a 5 psl guy with a middle class western income you are their rich chad since hypergamy is relative to environment.

that is if you even want to constantly do anything just to fulfill some evolutionarily blind maladaptive sexual itch.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
shut up hamza

30% of the population suffers from food insecurity or hunger,with 24% of medellin's population and 70% of cartagena's population.
it's nuts that one chinese user had so much difficulty getting one

Users who are viewing this thread

Back