I had sex with my teacher

elcrusader

elcrusader

maybe one bright day
She is really hot but I know this is wrong. So here's what happened. The bell rang for home time and everyone left but me because I wanted to ask her about an assignment I had. So she was discussing it with me but I noticed she was standing so close to me. She asked me to go close the door because apparently it's too 'noisy'. So I went and closed the door. I went up to her and then she kissed me!! I'll admit I liked it but seriously. So then she stopped and said 'Oh I'm so sorry'. I said don't be and then kissed her. Then we sat down and started french kissing. After that we got up and slept on top of each other on the student desk while we made out. After that we heard a knock on the door so we both got up and pretended to be talking about the assignment. After everything she said 'Listen. Come to my place and we'll have some fun'. That turned me on straight away. I called my mother and said I'm gonna go out with friends and I'll be back in 3 hours. We went to the teachers place and she asked me to unbutton her shirt. I took off her shirt and she took of mine. We jumped on the bed and started making out crazy and kissing everything we could. Then she took off my pants and I took of hers. She said to go to the drawer and get a condom out. When I took it out she slowly took off her bra and showed me heaven. Her boobs were so big I got so hard. I took off my boxers and slipped on the condom. Then she took of her panties and we were both fully naked. I jumped on her like a monster and licked and kissed her boobs. Gaah too much details. Anyway I started sliding it inside of her and then out. I did it for like 2 minutes before I blew the load into the condom. The condom didn't break luckily. After that she get on top of me (naked) and we started making love, licking tongues, necks, private parts. We slept on top of eachother for a good hour. After that I said I should go, but then she insisted that I quickly slip on a condom and do it again. So I did and slid it in and out. Then I left and went home. Now I'm scared to go to school tomorrow. What if she asks again? The sex was AMAZING but I feel it's wrong in some sort. Should I say yes if she asks me to have another affair? She already promised that I'll be getting full marks on my tests. What should I do?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel, mazzi, N1666 and 10 others
Stories from r/askreddit and r/AITA

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sny, RAMU KAKA, Shade91 and 35 others
didnt even read this tale

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Shade91, dopaminebeyondfried and 18 others
Tales from the basement, part 9134913489

• +1
Reactions: Sny, RAMU KAKA, to be human and 6 others
Tales from the ward

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, anthony111553, based_pakichad421 and 1 other person

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kyrre, N1666, RAMU KAKA and 4 others
tales from the mumbai mental asylum

• +1
Reactions: itisoverboyos and MonoTBB
3949016 IMG 20240211 082718

Tales from the imaginary mind of the BULL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kyrre, RAMU KAKA, TechnoBoss and 14 others
Read every molecule and it was nice to imagine the whole scenario.

• +1
Reactions: Brandon Curington, ConfusedBolivian, sOMEONEgONNACarry and 1 other person
Another tale bro

• +1
Reactions: itisoverboyos
Lmao what, i just spammed random shit
i know, first 3 digits are common starts of phone numbers. so i called, it's phone was off.
already schizomaxxing that it's a she and i well get to know her etc etc

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, TechnoBoss, sOMEONEgONNACarry and 4 others
Hyderabad psychiatric notes

• JFL
Reactions: standardcel
can't be bothered to read this reddit slop

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553 and deepfuckingvalue
Most probably a larp.

Stories from r/askreddit and r/AITA
r/askreddit: Female redditors of (p)Reddit, describe in incredible detail your sexy sex from the moment your lover penetrates your wet pussy to the moment you arrive!

She is really hot but I know this is wrong. So here's what happened. The bell rang for home time and everyone left but me because I wanted to ask her about an assignment I had. So she was discussing it with me but I noticed she was standing so close to me. She asked me to go close the door because apparently it's too 'noisy'. So I went and closed the door. I went up to her and then she kissed me!! I'll admit I liked it but seriously. So then she stopped and said 'Oh I'm so sorry'. I said don't be and then kissed her. Then we sat down and started french kissing. After that we got up and slept on top of each other on the student desk while we made out. After that we heard a knock on the door so we both got up and pretended to be talking about the assignment. After everything she said 'Listen. Come to my place and we'll have some fun'. That turned me on straight away. I called my mother and said I'm gonna go out with friends and I'll be back in 3 hours. We went to the teachers place and she asked me to unbutton her shirt. I took off her shirt and she took of mine. We jumped on the bed and started making out crazy and kissing everything we could. Then she took off my pants and I took of hers. She said to go to the drawer and get a condom out. When I took it out she slowly took off her bra and showed me heaven. Her boobs were so big I got so hard. I took off my boxers and slipped on the condom. Then she took of her panties and we were both fully naked. I jumped on her like a monster and licked and kissed her boobs. Gaah too much details. Anyway I started sliding it inside of her and then out. I did it for like 2 minutes before I blew the load into the condom. The condom didn't break luckily. After that she get on top of me (naked) and we started making love, licking tongues, necks, private parts. We slept on top of eachother for a good hour. After that I said I should go, but then she insisted that I quickly slip on a condom and do it again. So I did and slid it in and out. Then I left and went home. Now I'm scared to go to school tomorrow. What if she asks again? The sex was AMAZING but I feel it's wrong in some sort. Should I say yes if she asks me to have another affair? She already promised that I'll be getting full marks on my tests. What should I do?
tales from the walmart staff room

Tales from the mumbai barbershop

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553
JFL I didn't even read I jump straight to the replies

• +1
Reactions: TretMaxx
r/askreddit: Female redditors of (p)Reddit, describe in incredible detail your sexy sex from the moment your lover penetrates your wet pussy to the moment you arrive
Is this actually from reddit jfl looms copy and pasted from there

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anthony111553, elcrusader and LordSergiXX63
Is this actually from reddit jfl looms copy and pasted from there
I gave you your first rep. Welcome to a complete subhuman of a forum

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger
Dnr but mogs me never fucked a teacher

Tales from the slums of Athens

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger
Now I am scared to wake up in the Mumbai basement tomorrow

It's not cool fucking teachers anymore. They lose their jobs and are stained with a sex offense.

Start writing ur good on saying fairytales 🤣