I Had to Embrace It: Ugly Men and Gritty Warehouse Life

Valeqs

Valeqs

Silver
The ordeal began when I was 16, a few years ago.

It was during the summer vacation and I was actively searching for jobs because I needed money to purchase a PC and cover the costs of obtaining my driver's license.

At that time, I was on a bulking phase due to being very skinny and not receiving much respect from my classmates.

I consumed around 5000 calories on certain days, which resulted in significant weight gain. My face became extremely bloated, my eyebrows thinned out and I had an hairstyle that didn't suit me at all. 3,5/10 at best.

My weight reached 100kg and I stood at 186cm (6 feet 1 inch) although I wasn't aware that I had become overweight.

I applied for three jobs with confidence:lul:. I had the second-highest diploma with excellent grades and I have no autism or any mental disorder.
  1. A position as a cashier in a supermarket.
  2. A cashier position at a gas station.
  3. A waiter position at a restaurant.
Unfortunately, I faced rejection from all three places.

Two weeks later, I returned and it was during this time that I first discovered the blackpill.
  1. At the supermarket, a new girl joined the team, who was at least a 7/10.
  2. The gas station had a tall guy around 2 meters 6.6 f in height.
  3. The restaurant had two new guys one was quite handsome chadlite and the other was also good looking maybe htn.
In the end I had to work in a dirty warehouse and work with ugly foreigners just to finance my endeavors.

This experience was truly harsh and eye opening. Its not only dating it's everything.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: AngryShortMale, aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 14392 and 6 others
bro why are u bolding and highlighting unnecessary words in ur essay

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme and Deleted member 23778
didnt read as the post was more than 2 lines

i recently realized i almost always feel like shit after spending the entire day around ugly people in a work-related environment

you'd think it makes 0 difference whether another man you are discussing boring stuff with is a 3 or a 7 as long as they are pleasant, but it's not true

• +1
Reactions: Valeqs
bro why are u bolding and highlighting unnecessary words in ur essay
It can be read more swiftly and maintains a captivating appearance.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33275
didnt read as the post was more than 2 lines
Angry aaaq

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
Good post OP, swallowing the BP is truly brutal. Btw are u gymmaxxing daily or did u just bulk and get fat?

Good post OP, swallowing the BP is truly brutal. Btw are u gymmaxxing daily or did u just bulk and get fat?
Im going to the gym like 3 times a week and now im focusing more on heightmaxxing. I had a fast mentabolism and problems with getting stronger thats why I did dirty bulking. Btw now im only lean bulking.

The ordeal began when I was 16, a few years ago.

It was during the summer vacation and I was actively searching for jobs because I needed money to purchase a PC and cover the costs of obtaining my driver's license.

At that time, I was on a bulking phase due to being very skinny and not receiving much respect from my classmates.

I consumed around 5000 calories on certain days, which resulted in significant weight gain. My face became extremely bloated, my eyebrows thinned out and I had an hairstyle that didn't suit me at all. 3,5/10 at best.

My weight reached 100kg and I stood at 186cm (6 feet 1 inch) although I wasn't aware that I had become overweight.

I applied for three jobs with confidence:lul:. I had the second-highest diploma with excellent grades and I have no autism or any mental disorder.
  1. A position as a cashier in a supermarket.
  2. A cashier position at a gas station.
  3. A waiter position at a restaurant.
Unfortunately, I faced rejection from all three places.

Two weeks later, I returned and it was during this time that I first discovered the blackpill.
  1. At the supermarket, a new girl joined the team, who was at least a 7/10.
  2. The gas station had a tall guy around 2 meters 6.6 f in height.
  3. The restaurant had two new guys one was quite handsome chadlite and the other was also good looking maybe htn.
In the end I had to work in a dirty warehouse and work with ugly foreigners just to finance my endeavors.

This experience was truly harsh and eye opening. Its not only dating it's everything.
True. I very rarely see ugly men working cashier or fast food jobs unless they are tall.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, AngryShortMale and Valeqs
Mirin' the DBDR maxxing.