I hate all Americans from southern states. I hate their religion, culture, ethnic heritage, and accent. They are human garbage.

DarkHorizon

DarkHorizon

Diamond
Literally every bitch girl in the southern USA will tell you she can't have sex until marriage because she loves dumbass Jesus and that all non christians are going to hell. It's basically like dating in Saudi Arabia over here. Their religion is a fucking joke, their accent sounds retarded, they are the poorest and least educated people in the country. And they are descended from irish and scottish peasants that were broke and worthless 500 years ago in the UK and are still equally broke and worthless today in the US. They are basically descended from shit. The butthole of europe. Yet they have the audacity to think they are better than minorities. They also follow a ridiculous religion written by the same people conducting a genocide in gaza. I want to take a bunch of their precious aborted fetuses and shove them down their throats and up their asses while they are in their stupid trash church. I would love to see Russia just nuke the fuck out of the southern states like Alabama and Georgia and Mississippi. Just erase them from existence. I hate them with every inch of my body.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: barettrealrx, wishIwasSalludon, shizuku11111 and 4 others

I hate all Americans from all states.​

fixed.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: shizuku11111, Latinolooksmaxxer, try2beme and 2 others

I hate all Americans from all states.​

fixed.
No. Americans from other states are actually pretty cool. Any western state, Northern state, and maybe Midwestern state is quite nice. People there are tolerant. Fuck the fucking south.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and try2beme
No. Americans from other states are actually pretty cool. Any western state, Northern state, and maybe Midwestern state is quite nice. People there are tolerant. Fuck the fucking south.
You say that Texans are descendants of Irish and Scottish peoples, how do you know?

You say that Texans are descendants of Irish and Scottish peoples, how do you know?
Whatever they are, they're garbage either way. Fat fucks.

NIGGERS COPING IN THIS THREAD HAHAHAHAHAA RETARDED NIGGERS THE SOUTH ENSLAVED ALL THE COTTON PICKING VINE SWINGING CHIMPAZEES INFERIOR RACE ONLY GOOD FOR LABOR

• JFL
Reactions: solohunter99, ChiraqJihad and GabachoCopium
i think you are the problem

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Whatever they are, they're garbage either way. Fat fucks.
So you were just talking out of your ass? Your statement made me wonder about their European origins. I think you're in the right direction, but I should do some research into the matter.

• Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l
NIGGERS COPING IN THIS THREAD HAHAHAHAHAA RETARDED NIGGERS THE SOUTH ENSLAVED ALL THE COTTON PICKING VINE SWINGING CHIMPAZEES INFERIOR RACE ONLY GOOD FOR LABOR
Actually the black tyrones in the south do well with the girls there. They have been for centuries. It's any other race which is hated

Actually the black tyrones in the south do well with the girls there. They have been for centuries. It's any other race which is hated
COPING YOU ARE PROBABLY CUMSKIN BBC LOVER DISCORD MOD

Jesus is God and shame on you for saying such vile things about Christianity, you rabid animal.

On a side note, the one and only form of Christianity that resides in southern America is evangelical/baptist Christianity. It is the cesspit of Christianity because it’s a bastardized and politically charged version of Christianity that has been created within the past 100-200 years and it is the reason why Israel exists. Support from these christians is the reason why U.S. support for Israel still exists.

Southern Americans are certainly not the brightest.

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
Jesus is God and shame on you for saying such vile things about Christianity, you rabid animal.

On a side note, the one and only form of Christianity that resides in southern America is evangelical/baptist Christianity. It is the cesspit of Christianity because it’s a bastardized and politically charged version of Christianity that has been created within the past 100-200 years and it is the reason why Israel exists. Support from these christians is the reason why U.S. support for Israel still exists.

Southern Americans are certainly not the brightest.
Yeah exactly. Fuck all evangelical subhumans. They should be rounded up and systematically exterminated in concentration camps. Beat them senseless if they refuse to work. And if they get pregnant, forcibly abort their fetus. Actual Christians are catholics only.

Literally every bitch girl in the southern USA will tell you she can't have sex until marriage because she loves dumbass Jesus and that all non christians are going to hell. It's basically like dating in Saudi Arabia over here. Their religion is a fucking joke, their accent sounds retarded, they are the poorest and least educated people in the country. And they are descended from irish and scottish peasants that were broke and worthless 500 years ago in the UK and are still equally broke and worthless today in the US. They are basically descended from shit. The butthole of europe. Yet they have the audacity to think they are better than minorities. They also follow a ridiculous religion written by the same people conducting a genocide in gaza. I want to take a bunch of their precious aborted fetuses and shove them down their throats and up their asses while they are in their stupid trash church. I would love to see Russia just nuke the fuck out of the southern states like Alabama and Georgia and Mississippi. Just erase them from existence. I hate them with every inch of my body.
Yeah exactly. Fuck all evangelical subhumans. They should be rounded up and systematically exterminated in concentration camps. Beat them senseless if they refuse to work. And if they get pregnant, forcibly abort their fetus. Actual Christians are catholics only.

no matter how much you seethe you’ll never be white and WASP Southerners will mog you forever
Stay mad brown boy

Last edited:
You’ll never be a real American, go the fuck back to Mexico on your own two legs while you still can Paco before Trump gets back into office and we offer you a new mandatory immigration deal : one-way only trip from America to Mexico, 60 feet down headfirst from the top of the Wall, no refunds and no returns. Your anchor babies will get tossed off too fucking spic invader brownshit subhuman
Hahaha Trump will never get back into office because those dominion vote machines will go "oy vey, shut it down" the moment you vote for Trump and flip your vote to biden. You're fucked.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_When_Lean
no one cares

no matter how much you seethe you’ll never be white and WASP Southerners will mog you forever
Stay mad brown boy
But they are nothing compared to the people in southern California. Missing tooth redneck subhumans

• Ugh..
Reactions: Michael Myers
Stay mad brown boy
Don't make fun of brown people too much. Push the browns too much and they might steal a plane and knock down your building haha ;)

Southerners be like;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back