I hate European Christian women.

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

TERRA TYRONEJEET IN AVI MASHALLAH 🥰
Bumped into the Polish whore who larped as an practicing carholic in the club on Saturday.

I bumped into her the first time 4 weeks back after going out when I was so drunk I couldn’t even walk properly. This bitch lied to meeee and I simped for her cos she had a big bum. Needless to see I saw her in the club on Saturday and gave the “sister” a mean look, she is dancing with other men and last I saw of her she went off with heathens @st.hamudi but 6‘5 ayrab sands or pakis they looked the same to me were probably piping her that very night clearly she liked ethnics I even saw an African pull her.

We must nuke Europe and rebuild it, and yes I’m partially salty that I never fucked that fat ass

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Orvka381, M-1014, whiteislandpill and 3 others
Rap Rapper GIF by 60 Second Docs

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, M-1014 and grief
A shame the one in the back is happily buy her. Big L that she is part of that cult I’d happily re’educate her on the gospel and make her a good QT Christian girl for me to marry and impregnate.

Anyways yes Polish women are whores in other news @ 10

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: M-1014 and grief
A shame the one in the back is happily buy her. Big L that she is part of that cult I’d happily re’educate her on the gospel and make her a good QT Christian girl for me to marry and impregnate.

Anyways yes Polish women are whores in other news @ 10
Go for Catholic Asian Women.

• So Sad
Reactions: grief
Go for Catholic Asian Women.
I ain’t Catholic… orthodox Oreintal, but as long as they don’t idolise pictures we gud

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: murdah, n9wiff and grief
I agree op, unfortunately they are like this in the west or atleast many
but I know enough ee and balkan women who are still conservative more than enough actually
most balkans only date under eachother here tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief and PrinceLuenLeoncur
I agree op, unfortunately they are like this in the west or atleast many
but I know enough ee and balkan women who are conservative more than enough actually
Yeah I should had specified but Western women. They are a rot that needs to be severed. You know it’s bad when an alt right nazi girl I met who was throwin up Nazi salutes in the club for fun ended up simping for Jamal and BEGGING him to kiss her JFL 🤣

BBC can make hardcore Nazi foids brain turn to jelly

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff, M-1014 and grief
Yeah I should had specified but Western women. They are a rot that needs to be severed. You know it’s bad when an alt right nazi girl I met who was throwin up Nazi salutes in the club for fun ended up simping for Jamal and BEGGING him to kiss her JFL 🤣

BBC can make hardcore Nazi foids brain turn to jelly
women that go to clubs fuck everything what do u expect

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
women that go to clubs fuck everything what do u expect
True these women are a cancer it makes my blood boil it’s so over for white men. Imagine your Nazi family only to find out your mum in her prime was Tyrone’s pet.

I have a unique perspective as a incel BBC so I’m like a curry hut get bbc halo so I get to watch everything unfold whislt not being “a creep”

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff and PrinceLuenLeoncur
True these women are a cancer it makes my blood boil it’s so over for white men. Imagine your Nazi family only to find out your mum in her prime was Tyrone’s pet.

I have a unique perspective as a incel BBC so I’m like a curry hut get bbc halo so I get to watch everything unfold whislt not being “a creep”
why do u associate it with race tho?
degeneracy is bad in general

• Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Western Women ain't worth it. Be it white pajeeta or asian.
I only marry my one ilk. I won’t marry one that isn’t mine. A fat cumskin foid tried to get me to get on her lmfao 🤣 why would I grab a fat whywoymin

why do u associate it with race tho?
degeneracy is bad in general
I don’t, I said I’m unique because I’m incel bbc who ppl don’t assume is incel. So I suffer none of the negatives of being a currycel despite being one and I have none of the benifits of being HTN bbc despite being one. My perspective is very unique

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
I only marry my one ilk. I won’t marry one that isn’t mine. A fat cumskin foid tried to get me to get on her lmfao 🤣 why would I grab a fat whywoymin
They think black men are talking about them when they mention thick bitch

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Bumped into the Polish whore who larped as an practicing carholic in the club on Saturday.

I bumped into her the first time 4 weeks back after going out when I was so drunk I couldn’t even walk properly. This bitch lied to meeee and I simped for her cos she had a big bum. Needless to see I saw her in the club on Saturday and gave the “sister” a mean look, she is dancing with other men and last I saw of her she went off with heathens @st.hamudi but 6‘5 ayrab sands or pakis they looked the same to me were probably piping her that very night clearly she liked ethnics I even saw an African pull her.

We must nuke Europe and rebuild it, and yes I’m partially salty that I never fucked that fat ass
a lot of girls claim christian but they fake😞

a lot of girls claim christian but they fake😞
Most western women who say they are “Christian” are not. Ask them last time they went to church or prayed they will say never. They treat it like a race or lifestyle

Many self-proclaimed "Christians" aren't really followers of Christ and the amount of them that exists is just really sad.

• JFL
Reactions: murdah

Said by Amir

Attachments

• 8e896f432d27590522a9f6e4117b883b.jpg
    8e896f432d27590522a9f6e4117b883b.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 0