i HATE foids stealing incel/autism culture

RODEBLUR

RODEBLUR

Most oppressed user on org Threadmaking REINSTATED
all they know how to do is steal what little we have and make it their own

they insult us with our own words, steal our struggles and claim them as their own just to get validated once again and us who actually go through it get nothing...

i was reading my neighbor's blog who has an autistic daughter, i know her brother so i know what their life is like...

they wrote about ''feeling like you're on the outside of society looking in''

motherfucker... entire household claiming welfare and disability, both kids dropped out of school before the age of 16 just cause... their son never even ENTERED high school, dude dropped out at 11

and they were legally allowed to do this. now having all the time of the world, they have a BUNCH of fucking retard cards that give them the upper hand over the ordinary person.

autism card that gives you big discounts/free entry to places like museums and parks or allows you to bring someone with for free, also granting you entry through a back door and the option to skip queues

assistant card that allows you to open gates whenever at train stations etc and bring someone else with you free of charge and buy national/international public transport subscriptions for 2 people for the price of 1

and funds that organize an entire trip to a fucking theme park or whatever on a quiet day where there's only other retards and all the workers give you fake forced smiles and shower you in compliments and this is the case with anyone you fucking meet in any situation

order at starbucks? they write your name with hearts and how pretty your dress is beneath it.

anywhere you go people treating you like a fucking doll.

i met this bitch once since she is my friend's sister, and guess what? her entire family started working together to get a restraining order on me because she thought i was ''scary''. i had to talk to the FUCKING POLICE because of the sheer fucking accomodation these types of females receive.

holy shit. i'm literally putting this bitch on Kaotic.

''muh women hating incel!!!'' she's literally openly man hating. when her little short bus stopped right at her door she would refuse to get in if the driver was male. she would make her mom call to send a different bus with a female driver... and this would happen.

my school bus drivers would openly insult me with and without my presence, and they would refuse to come even if school stopped 4 hours before it's supposed to.

i spent so many fucking days walking in circles during a fucking storm because of this shit.

when i dropped out of school at a normal age i had to go to court. multiple times. they threatened with sending me to prison

and, guess what? i had a fucking JOB, too. i got told to fuck off and get one like everyone else. i had an autism diagnosis too, i had been in special ed all my life and much earlier than her, where were my white knights?

this bitch orders at starbucks and introduces herself as NATSUKI and they just write it down as is and compliment her.

I order and tell them my BIRTH NAME which is fucking Dutch as I live in the Netherlands and the guy literally just says ''Fuck that, i'm writing down Mike instead''.

Or I order and they literally tell me how in 15 years of working there they've never encountered such a fucking weird order, start laughing, start calling on their coworkers to laugh about it, take pictures of the order, of the receipt, putting on a whole clown show in front of my face...

Or I go to the clothes store and 2 girls follow me shamelessly right behind me side by side mocking me, mockingly narrating that i need more black hoodies, making up names to call me (They went with Tobias), laughing about how ugly i am when walking past a mirror, kicking me when out of reach of the cameras, pulling my hoodie down constantly and pulling it up if i leave it down, and when i told my mom she told me that it's my fault becaue they were just able to smell i was weak. fucking foid whores defending each other like always. over their own flesh and blood. sickening.

the ''autistic girl'' chooses to go to special ed after passing several grades cause she's not being coddled enough.

i got forced to in 1st grade because my teachers didn't like me.

the ''autistic girl'' gets praised and showered with compliments and encouraged by their teachers at the new school 24/7.

they pushed my table into the furthest, darkest corner in the room and completely ignored me, and encouraged the kids to ignore me as well.

the ''autistic girl'' is reassured, adviced, coddled and overall will halt the teaching to receive all the attention if they are in a mood, even with the help of special cards for them to non-verbally express it or the severity

i literally didn't make it past the first class most of the time because the teacher would find me annoying and send me out to rot in the hallway where i would stay for about the rest of the day

the teachers would take an almost submissive attitude towards an autistic girl's parents and emphasize how much they are doing their best and all the ''progress'' she is making and how special and talentd she is etc etc etc.

my teachers would literally not even bother to invite my parents into the classroom and sit down first, they would see us while walking down the hallway and just yell ''Congratulations! Everybody has advanced to the next grade! Except your son!''

no big deal if the autistic girl REFUSES to even take the personal transport to school just because the driver is a fucking MALE but i've CROSSED THE LINE if i don't like to shake hands as a traumatized 6 year old...

they have NO IDEA what it's like to ACTUALLY TRY. no idea what it's like to hate yourself, to bottle it all up, to spit on yourself because of how different you are and how inconvenient it is and the hate it gravitates towards you, no idea what it's like for teachers to start making a clown out of you, the example of what not to be, turning the classroom into a comedy show where i'm the laughing stock and everyone gets to have a go at insulting you...

They have no idea what it's like for the teacher to work together with his pupils on pranking you by throwing a metal trash can at you to wake you up, followed by everyone laughing and the teacher SCREAMING AT THE TOP OF HIS LUNGS for you to get the FUCK OUT since i don't deserve to be there.

They have no idea what it's like to believe in the ''if you're having trouble with your work, just ask for help'' trope just for them to read the question out and when you tell them you still don't get it for them to go back to the front of the classroom and address everyone saying i don't belong there but rather in the ''retard school'' when i'm ALREADY in special ed.

i wanted to believe that maybe foids aren't all bad. that there are foids who didn't win like me. i thought that a girl who also has autism and is mostly inside playing games must understand me and be ecstatic a boy that does the same, lives nearby and doesn't judge her wants to talk to her, right? i know i would be if the roles were reversed.

turns out they just spend their time inside because they hate everyone and complain about everything despite them all being mindless sycophants around her. and then STILL they make LGBT and tolerance and kindness shit their whole personality. world class hypocrites.

i can't believe these people are portayed as cute and innocent, tolerant of everything and always kind.. these people are vermin, insects, parasites. they act like every man is bad and wants to rape them. they go around ruining lives, and for what, theirs could not be better

CLEANSE THE WORLD OF THIS. this cannot happen.

if any of y'all are incel, i say rape your local lgbt autist bitch. they are young and virgins.

they go out ruining lives of men because they think men are rapists, they would shut up if they actually were. they do this BECAUSE it doesn't happen and BECAUSE they have the rights and liberty to.

fucking hell. blackpilled again. females always find a way to be validated while being hateful, hypergamous and ruin men's lives even if they're retarded

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Orvka381, Kristin, HardmaxxOrDeath and 51 others
no fucking way i’m reading allat

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: HardmaxxOrDeath, mike21, Jamaldickjavontus and 47 others
Cry about it

• Ugh..
Reactions: edgemaxx and Deleted member 28541
no fucking way i’m reading allat
Cry about it
me when the 2023cels have a low IQ:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Orvka381, Mike141, lilith and 35 others
Agreed. Definitely read every word go back to fucking your ugly oneitis

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: m0ss26, nigkook, TechnoBoss and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Damn brutal blackpill

• +1
Reactions: nigkook, 147, LooksThinker and 2 others
all they know how to do is steal what little we have and make it their own

they insult us with our own words, steal our struggles and claim them as their own just to get validated once again and us who actually go through it get nothing...

i was reading my neighbor's blog who has an autistic daughter, i know her brother so i know what their life is like...

they wrote about ''feeling like you're on the outside of society looking in''

motherfucker... entire household claiming welfare and disability, both kids dropped out of school before the age of 16 just cause... their son never even ENTERED high school, dude dropped out at 11

and they were legally allowed to do this. now having all the time of the world, they have a BUNCH of fucking retard cards that give them the upper hand over the ordinary person.

autism card that gives you big discounts/free entry to places like museums and parks or allows you to bring someone with for free, also granting you entry through a back door and the option to skip queues

assistant card that allows you to open gates whenever at train stations etc and bring someone else with you free of charge and buy national/international public transport subscriptions for 2 people for the price of 1

and funds that organize an entire trip to a fucking theme park or whatever on a quiet day where there's only other retards and all the workers give you fake forced smiles and shower you in compliments and this is the case with anyone you fucking meet in any situation

order at starbucks? they write your name with hearts and how pretty your dress is beneath it.

anywhere you go people treating you like a fucking doll.

i met this bitch once since she is my friend's sister, and guess what? her entire family started working together to get a restraining order on me because she thought i was ''scary''. i had to talk to the FUCKING POLICE because of the sheer fucking accomodation these types of females receive.

holy shit. i'm literally putting this bitch on Kaotic.

''muh women hating incel!!!'' she's literally openly man hating. when her little short bus stopped right at her door she would refuse to get in if the driver was male. she would make her mom call to send a different bus with a female driver... and this would happen.

my school bus drivers would openly insult me with and without my presence, and they would refuse to come even if school stopped 4 hours before it's supposed to.

i spent so many fucking days walking in circles during a fucking storm because of this shit.

when i dropped out of school at a normal age i had to go to court. multiple times. they threatened with sending me to prison

and, guess what? i had a fucking JOB, too. i got told to fuck off and get one like everyone else. i had an autism diagnosis too, i had been in special ed all my life and much earlier than her, where were my white knights?

this bitch orders at starbucks and introduces herself as NATSUKI and they just write it down as is and compliment her.

I order and tell them my BIRTH NAME which is fucking Dutch as I live in the Netherlands and the guy literally just says ''Fuck that, i'm writing down Mike instead''.

Or I order and they literally tell me how in 15 years of working there they've never encountered such a fucking weird order, start laughing, start calling on their coworkers to laugh about it, take pictures of the order, of the receipt, putting on a whole clown show in front of my face...

Or I go to the clothes store and 2 girls follow me shamelessly right behind me side by side mocking me, mockingly narrating that i need more black hoodies, making up names to call me (They went with Tobias), laughing about how ugly i am when walking past a mirror, kicking me when out of reach of the cameras, pulling my hoodie down constantly and pulling it up if i leave it down, and when i told my mom she told me that it's my fault becaue they were just able to smell i was weak. fucking foid whores defending each other like always. over their own flesh and blood. sickening.

the ''autistic girl'' chooses to go to special ed after passing several grades cause she's not being coddled enough.

i got forced to in 1st grade because my teachers didn't like me.

the ''autistic girl'' gets praised and showered with compliments and encouraged by their teachers at the new school 24/7.

they pushed my table into the furthest, darkest corner in the room and completely ignored me, and encouraged the kids to ignore me as well.

the ''autistic girl'' is reassured, adviced, coddled and overall will halt the teaching to receive all the attention if they are in a mood, even with the help of special cards for them to non-verbally express it or the severity

i literally didn't make it past the first class most of the time because the teacher would find me annoying and send me out to rot in the hallway where i would stay for about the rest of the day

the teachers would take an almost submissive attitude towards an autistic girl's parents and emphasize how much they are doing their best and all the ''progress'' she is making and how special and talentd she is etc etc etc.

my teachers would literally not even bother to invite my parents into the classroom and sit down first, they would see us while walking down the hallway and just yell ''Congratulations! Everybody has advanced to the next grade! Except your son!''

no big deal if the autistic girl REFUSES to even take the personal transport to school just because the driver is a fucking MALE but i've CROSSED THE LINE if i don't like to shake hands as a traumatized 6 year old...

they have NO IDEA what it's like to ACTUALLY TRY. no idea what it's like to hate yourself, to bottle it all up, to spit on yourself because of how different you are and how inconvenient it is and the hate it gravitates towards you, no idea what it's like for teachers to start making a clown out of you, the example of what not to be, turning the classroom into a comedy show where i'm the laughing stock and everyone gets to have a go at insulting you...

They have no idea what it's like for the teacher to work together with his pupils on pranking you by throwing a metal trash can at you to wake you up, followed by everyone laughing and the teacher SCREAMING AT THE TOP OF HIS LUNGS for you to get the FUCK OUT since i don't deserve to be there.

They have no idea what it's like to believe in the ''if you're having trouble with your work, just ask for help'' trope just for them to read the question out and when you tell them you still don't get it for them to go back to the front of the classroom and address everyone saying i don't belong there but rather in the ''retard school'' when i'm ALREADY in special ed.

i wanted to believe that maybe foids aren't all bad. that there are foids who didn't win like me. i thought that a girl who also has autism and is mostly inside playing games must understand me and be ecstatic a boy that does the same, lives nearby and doesn't judge her wants to talk to her, right? i know i would be if the roles were reversed.

turns out they just spend their time inside because they hate everyone and complain about everything despite them all being mindless sycophants around her. and then STILL they make LGBT and tolerance and kindness shit their whole personality. world class hypocrites.

i can't believe these people are portayed as cute and innocent, tolerant of everything and always kind.. these people are vermin, insects, parasites. they act like every man is bad and wants to rape them. they go around ruining lives, and for what, theirs could not be better

CLEANSE THE WORLD OF THIS. this cannot happen.

if any of y'all are incel, i say rape your local lgbt autist bitch. they are young and virgins.

they go out ruining lives of men because they think men are rapists, they would shut up if they actually were. they do this BECAUSE it doesn't happen and BECAUSE they have the rights and liberty to.

fucking hell. blackpilled again. females always find a way to be validated while being hateful, hypergamous and ruin men's lives even if they're retarded
Another day another blackpill to swallow. Agreed mate

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: niqfan625, Deleted member 28541, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
TLDR?

• +1
Reactions: Spergi
It's always the privileged people who thinks its cool to pretend suffering i wish i could pretend suffering man such a blessing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 3virtues, Lookologist003, Sub0 and 6 others
Yh girls get treated better than men, do u wanna sign a petition or something nigga?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Orvka381, newestofnewgen, Hellcat and 4 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 147, 5'7 zoomer and Napoleon1800
yapping

• +1
Reactions: Spergi
Boohoo nigga

• JFL
Reactions: newestofnewgen
Not an atom

• +1
Reactions: Sub0 and efidescontinuado
  • +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal
Nah moreso Autistic girls have a bigger disconnect with Autistic boys than Autistic boys to NT boys. Their whole life is literally set and their every urge catered to
autism is brural

• +1
Reactions: 3virtues
autism is brural
No, i don't think you understand it

It's that Autistic girls have BETTER lives than NT girls when Autistic boys have death tier lives

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: 147 and Lookologist003

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chosen-one, efidescontinuado and PseudoMaxxer
No, i don't think you understand it

It's that Autistic girls have BETTER lives than NT girls when Autistic boys have death tier lives
autistic girls don’t have better lives than NT girls mane no way.

Yeah if you are autistic as a boy it’s a wrap

• +1
Should've included a tl:dr version

• Ugh..
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
i don't care at all. foids and chads win, and has been like this since years ago. you aint changing shit mate, it is how it is

• So Sad
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Too much bro

i don't care at all. foids and chads win, and has been like this since years ago. you aint changing shit mate, it is how it is
You can change your own life and if many of us do this we can change this whole thing

me when the 2023cels have a low IQ:
View attachment 2559832
Did read + it wont get better brocel, all you can do is know inside your brain that you is you, become a hard mf, become the polish truck driver, i was myself an autist, this guy said "oh bro i know who's gay" and i just had to stare at him with my dead eyes to make him say "no bro not you" It is how it is bro, sometimes you just gotta be the villain to make people notice your presence, you were chosen for this life, whether you like it or not, your life will be harder than others, you can choose to rot or accept and work on yourself- Problem is, people will hate on you for rotting, and not care when you're mentally and enviormentally doing better. Personally i believe working is more satisfying, even when you dont get the necessary feedback. Also make sure to read upon Carl Jungs "Puer aeternus" and marie's interpretation. Will clarify "your" personality, grain of salt as always-

• +1
You can change your own life and if many of us do this we can change this whole thing
"if many" Nope sorry, already in China there's a surplus of 4 million incel men, who will never be able to marry a Chinese woman.

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381 and 3virtues
Did read + it wont get better brocel, all you can do is know inside your brain that you is you, become a hard mf, become the polish truck driver, i was myself an autist, this guy said "oh bro i know who's gay" and i just had to stare at him with my dead eyes to make him say "no bro not you" It is how it is bro, sometimes you just gotta be the villain to make people notice your presence, you were chosen for this life, whether you like it or not, your life will be harder than others, you can choose to rot or accept and work on yourself- Problem is, people will hate on you for rotting, and not care when you're mentally and enviormentally doing better. Personally i believe working is more satisfying, even when you dont get the necessary feedback. Also make sure to read upon Carl Jungs "Puer aeternus" and marie's interpretation. Will clarify "your" personality, grain of salt as always-
I don't think you read, because, you missed the whole point, i am not complaining about ''my'' autism, i don't care, rather, that FEMALE autists live COMPLETELY different lives to male autists

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
"if many" Nope sorry, already in China there's a surplus of 4 million incel men, who will never be able to marry a Chinese woman.
This is not a chinese problem. This can be fixed as it is a western problem, if rape actually happened to these femcels who complain about it 24/7 they would shut up

I don't think you read, because, you missed the whole point, i am not complaining about ''my'' autism, i don't care, rather, that FEMALE autists live COMPLETELY different lives to male autists
Water, yes i understood the meaning of it, but i added that even when you succeed as an autist people won't care, which im sure you know already, no matter what disability women will always mog, cause there's always male simps, just how it is, they're the same people saying men need to speak about their emotions, but completely ignore mens actual problems.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Water, yes i understood the meaning of it, but i added that even when you succeed as an autist people won't care, which im sure you know already, no matter what disability women will always mog, cause there's always male simps, just how it is, they're the same people saying men need to speak about their emotions, but completely ignore mens actual problems.
Why do you make the focus about men? Men don't need to change here, the females do. Or males should gravitate all these sycophants towards them if they're autistic like it happens to females, equality