I hate going outside as an ugly man

L

lonelycurry

Kraken
I hate going outside as an ugly man. I have terrible cystic acne and a bloated face. My parent's force me to go outside 7 days a week and I'm forced to go to college and work. I pity people that have to view my ugly face so I keep my head down to avoid eye contact. When I accidently make eye contact with people I cringe because I feel bad that they have to look at my ugly face.

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy and fuxkdakikez
I hate going outside as an ugly man. I have terrible cystic acne and a bloated face. My parent's force me to go outside 7 days a week and I'm forced to go to college and work. I pity people that have to view my ugly face so I keep my head down to avoid eye contact. When I accidently make eye contact with people I cringe because I feel bad that they have to look at my ugly face.
IMG_4959.png

IMG_4960.png

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: User28823, fuxkdakikez and Manletmachine
It’s over

This is how I’ve felt for years. Nothing new, so I just wear a hood.

• +1
Reactions: lonelycurry