I hate how you can never be honest in this society

Hardrada

Hardrada

Germanicelt
I hate how this girl asks me why I have no friends and I say no and she asks why and i cant say "because im deformed" or "because i was abused and ostrasized"

Or like how are you doing today I couldnt respond with "I want to kill myself'

It's the language they speak everything has to be short and to the point and positive even if a negative answer is possible

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Recessed Life, \/orman, socialcel and 3 others
no one cares about you. even chads. its all transient.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, \/orman, socialcel and 1 other person
I don't understand what this means and how it relates to what I said. Why would even chads not care about me why chads in particular tf that mean? And what does transient mean

Pls elab

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
Oh you're saying no one cares about anyone? I thought this was a personal attack with how you worded it confused me lol

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Primalsplit and lilith
I don't understand what this means and how it relates to what I said. Why would even chads not care about me why chads in particular tf that mean? And what does transient mean

Pls elab
human care is fleeting. unless it is paramount to our survival or the reproduction of our species the person doesn't necessarily matter. it somewhat relates to why we all rot here. we are not fit enough for reproduction and thus the care we receive is naught, leading to the epidemic of depression you see. however i cannot quantify the layers of complexity the human mind can manifest. it is just a factor you should consider. she doesn't really care about you nor your active condition. schrodinger's cat almost. and so now that we establish it doesn't matter your worries should hopefully cease to exist.

• +1
Reactions: Hardrada
You are retarded.
There I was honest
Hahahahha

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and fuxkdakikez

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and lilith
Why would anyone care about how some inkwell feels tho?