I hate jordan peterson!!

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️ DEUS VULT ✝️
UGH!! I hate this grifting ass nigga! He says absolutely nothing except for meaningless word salad that comes off as "smart sounding". Not only that, but this little grifting faggot is a fence sitter on the most important topics so he won't offend any of his customer base from buying his newest books. Speaking of which, that's one way of knowing whether someone is a grifter—based on the amount of books they write. This nigga has 14 books!!! and all 14 are USELESS.

He appeals to the mid-wit state of mind who loves to cheerlead for things they don't understand as long as they can stroke their own ego and feel smart while doing so.

• +1
Reactions: mrdouchebag, horizon, xegigi and 4 others
Jordan Cuckterson sounds like that nerdy kid in english class. Yapping non stop

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and try2beme
Fuck Jordan Cuckterson

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
His fans make me laugh

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
Jordan Cuckterson sounds like that nerdy kid in english class. Yapping non stop
Most people nowadays like destiny/hasan/andrew wilson debate on the internet for $$ nothing they say is of surprise or substance even really.

His fans are worse

Parading him as some kind of world-changing philosophist

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Eternal_
Psychology is a meme, most mental illnesses are caused by people don't knowing what to do with their life once they find themselves unable to increase their own social status

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01 and Primalsplit
He is a pro-jewish libertarian at the same time as he is a white christian so by default he should also be retarded.

• +1
Reactions: xegigi
He is a pro-Jewish libertarian at the same time as he is a white Christian so by default he should also be retarded.
He is not a Christian. He doesn’t believe in the resurrection of Jesus Christ. He waxes poetic about Christianity instead for more grift money

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and xegigi
isnt he known for crying all the time or something

fucking crybaby cuck

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
Old bloomer blabbering wishful thinking non stop.

Big hypocrite as well and a kike worshipper.

UGH!! I hate this grifting ass nigga! He says absolutely nothing except for meaningless word salad that comes off as "smart sounding". Not only that, but this little grifting faggot is a fence sitter on the most important topics so he won't offend any of his customer base from buying his newest books. Speaking of which, that's one way of knowing whether someone is a grifter—based on the amount of books they write. This nigga has 14 books!!! and all 14 are USELESS.

He appeals to the mid-wit state of mind who loves to cheerlead for things they don't understand as long as they can stroke their own ego and feel smart while doing so.
Yes but you can't hate on people as Christian
Just say you dislike them for example I DISLIKE JEWS

Psychology is a meme, most mental illnesses are caused by people don't knowing what to do with their life once they find themselves unable to increase their own social status
Exactly, no psychology for my inceldom

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer