I hate low caste whites

forums newest sfcel

as if we already didn't have enough of those
they barely exist, what are you on about? :lul::lul:

all i see going on this forum are BNWO fantasists and deathnic cucks and some refugees

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Runawaytictac, UZB_Strebl and yeeyeeslayer
Dress well as a black (and don’t have a subhuman face) and you can pull upper class white JBs I’ve seen it in person
yeah ik from personal experience

tho must blacks that aren’t unfortunate enough to be born by parents in the hood/trenches dress proper — polo tees and nice jeans etc

just mainly depends on their environment really, and based on how the yt people you were talking about, they also were unfortunately influenced by hood influence

wiggers do pretty well with black women, so its not all bad
I just had a black 14 year old JB look at my screen while I was typing the hard r on this forum

girls have been wearing nike pros since when i was in highschool a decade ago. They arent ghetto culture or black you retarded tik tok cucks lmfao.

literal athleisure apparel.
Not in public you zogged out nigger

I just had a black 14 year old JB look at my screen while j was typing the hard r on this forum
bro why are you using looksmax out in public
you are the LOW IQ low caste white your talking about holy fuck :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, Costcosuperstore, 0S4MA and 1 other person
bro why are you using looksmax out in public
you are the LOW IQ low caste white your talking about holy fuck :lul:
Because I’m low inhib nigger I don’t care if some normie sees me on this forum

Jfl if you think they actually know what this even is

cuz white people are just 2nd class jews

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The False Prophet and soulless_npc
I’m an upper class white teenage boy
I understand when blacks or Latinos act trashy in public, because it’s in their nature
But low caste whites who do it are so embarrassing to the race.
Story:
I was walking with my friends at this carnival recently (haven for trashy fucks) and everywhere we turned there was some white hood rat in Jordans, or some white whore trying to act like a SHAQUISHA with a crop-top on and fucking Nike Pros. My friends and I were dressing like self-respecting white boys (polo, khaki, birkenstock sandals or sneakers) and we kept getting dirty looks from these dalit whites, as if we were the ones doing something wrong. Like nigga, you’re fucking WHITE. Wear some respectable clothing you fucking Jewish subservient niggers. One faggot ass Latino kept snickering to his cuck friends about us and im pretty sure he yelled out at us once saying something like “Yo white boys this ain’t the gated community” and he kept looking towards his white peers for approval (post-colonialism jfl). One of the white kids was also dressing hood and trying to fuck with us as well and he was also fucking with other random people too. Actual niggerbrain

Does anyone else also get pissed off by this? Shortly after I went to a hockey game in my town and was overjoyed to see respectable white people again, but this is truly a horrible sight to see in public. Anyone agree?
U probably know this but the girl in ur pfp is half black and has multiple videos of her sucking on BBC

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon
Not in public you zogged out nigger
i saw them in public and in highschool you literal cuck. how old are you? stop worshipping niggers you clown

i've met so many white girls who talk as if they are black

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Dress well as a black (and don’t have a subhuman face) and you can pull upper class white JBs I’ve seen it in person
bros a BBC cuck just ignore him @Achilles

• +1
Reactions: Achilles
i saw them in public and in highschool you literal cuck. how old are you? stop worshipping niggers you clown
You’re a literal retard if you think it’s normal for teenage white girls to wear booty shorts in public
Jfl you probably just wanna take creep shots and coom to them at home
Promoting degeneracy among teenagers is such Jewish activity

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: soulless_npc and deadmanwalking
slavs arent white

You’re a literal retard if you think it’s normal for teenage white girls to wear booty shorts in public
it's been normal for at least 15 years lol are you trollin?

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Achilles
Jfl you probably just wanna take creep shots and coom to them at home
Promoting degeneracy among teenagers is such Jewish activity
Im not saying its normal you moron. Im telling you that its been around for a while for whatever reason. What im calling you out on is that you attribute it to black culture, youve been hyping blacks in your other posts, and you have ash kash as your pfp. You clearly got some sort of obsession with blacks at 14 years old.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
Ketab peda nimikonam, koga peda konam

Mage chihesh khobe?
Avesta, ma Irania dar asl Zartoshti hastim. Islam omad as tarafeh Araba ke tarikh-e Ariyaia o kolan kharab kadan. Dar asl post e ghavei vojood nadareh to Iran. Araba kolan shekle maro avaz kadan

• +1
Reactions: ALTF4
Im not saying it’s normal you moron. Im telling you that it’s been around for a while for whatever reason. What im calling you out on is that you attribute it to black culture, youve been hyping blacks in your other posts, and you have ash kash as your pfp. You clearly got some sort of obsession with blacks at 14 years old.
Jfl if you think telling blacks to dress well and having a hot girl as my pfp is being obsessed with blacks
Sounds like projection

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
like a SHAQUISHA with a crop-top on and fucking Nike Pros. My friends and I were dressing like self-respecting white boys (polo, khaki, birkenstock sandals or sneakers) and we kept getting dirty looks from these dalit whites, as if we were the ones doing something wrong. L
dnr you arent bruce wayne greycel faggot

Avesta, ma Irania dar asl Zartoshti hastim. Islam omad as tarafeh Araba ke tarikh-e Ariyaia o kolan kharab kadan. Dar asl post e ghavei vojood nadareh to Iran. Araba kolan shekle maro avaz kadan
akhe karish nimishe kard, dige shode. Veyli ghavei ke nistim, baziya yek kam ghavei, baziya roshan hast posteshon. Vaghahan in araba ridan be Iran, kheily adamhae kesafat hastan. ☪️ ancer

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking
akhe karish nimishe kard, dige shode. Veyli ghavei ke nistim, baziya yek kam ghavei, baziya roshan hast posteshon. Vaghahan in araba ridan be Iran, kheily adamhae kesafat hastan. ☪️ ancer
Dorost dadash, chera khon mighi ke Europea-ia doshmane ma hastan? Yahudia na Europa. IR Yahudia gozashtam ke Iran-e maro dobareh kharab konan. Europea doost-e ma hast. Bradar as samte gene-e Ariya-ia. Shah kadan biroon bareke Yahudia midonestan ma ghavi mishim. Yek video behet neshoon midam.

Khoob ghoosh bede dadash.

• +1
Reactions: ALTF4
Life isnt a gossip girl episode lil bro

I swear larping richfags on this forum are all fags

Nothing ever happens
Jfl if you think people can’t be born wealthy

bro has succesfully rep farmed this thread with some racebait once again

god, these fags cant talk about anything without including bbc or race in it :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
Jfl if you think people can’t be born wealthy
nobody said that brah

just noticed a trend with people tryna claim old money on here

they think wearing a nike puffer jacket is nigger culture :lul:
100% this same weird ass cuck shit you see over and over. These kids think EVERY fashion choice is made by niggers. Complete and utter jewed delusion. they think dressing nicely is nigger culutre at this point. so mentally cucked its insane. Whites design all this stuff and choose to wear it, then nigs COPY whites

nobody said that brah

just noticed a trend with people tryna claim old money on here
I never claimed old money you fucking retarded dumbass
I said I dressed like a self respecting white boy and was sick of whites acting like minorities

I didnt consider this race bait but I guess it could be

my main point was his caste system and overall extremely cringe POV

this is 100 percent racebait especially when he started talking about niggers :lul:
it is cringe lmao, but Im fairly sure its rage/racebait so idrc lmao

I never claimed old money you fucking retarded dumbass
I said I dressed like a self respecting white boy and was sick of whites acting like minorities
upper class, old money, all the same shit when it comes to this forum and the people that talk about it lil bro

upper class, old money, all the same shit when it comes to this forum and the people that talk about it lil bro
If you can’t make that simple distinction you’re a meth baby

If you can’t make that simple distinction you’re a meth baby
I clearly said "when it comes to this forum"

bro thinks he's Bruce Wayne but cant read :forcedsmile:

• +1

i think it's a troll

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
I’m an upper class white teenage boy
I understand when blacks or Latinos act trashy in public, because it’s in their nature
But low caste whites who do it are so embarrassing to the race.
Story:
I was walking with my friends at this carnival recently (haven for trashy fucks) and everywhere we turned there was some white hood rat in Jordans, or some white whore trying to act like a SHAQUISHA with a crop-top on and fucking Nike Pros. My friends and I were dressing like self-respecting white boys (polo, khaki, birkenstock sandals or sneakers) and we kept getting dirty looks from these dalit whites, as if we were the ones doing something wrong. Like nigga, you’re fucking WHITE. Wear some respectable clothing you fucking Jewish subservient niggers. One faggot ass Latino kept snickering to his cuck friends about us and im pretty sure he yelled out at us once saying something like “Yo white boys this ain’t the gated community” and he kept looking towards his white peers for approval (post-colonialism jfl). One of the white kids was also dressing hood and trying to fuck with us as well and he was also fucking with other random people too. Actual niggerbrain

Does anyone else also get pissed off by this? Shortly after I went to a hockey game in my town and was overjoyed to see respectable white people again, but this is truly a horrible sight to see in public. Anyone agree?
Dork mclovin

• JFL
Reactions: 0S4MA
the last time i tried to racebait some muzzies I got 20 strikes or whatever thier demerit system is :lul:

my post wasn't even that wild too jfl. Ill find some way to cope with my negative rep ratio

the last time i tried to racebait some muzzies I got 20 strikes or whatever thier demerit system is :lul:

my post wasn't even that wild too jfl. Ill find some way to cope with my negative rep ratio
Damn ig muzzies already deal with the mog irl so they try to ban it here :lul:

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
yeah but I still think he's white himself
It’s not a troll
Nothingeverhappencels think everything is tales
Just because a post does well doesn’t mean it’s rep farming
Jfl

It’s not a troll
Nothingeverhappencels think everything is tales
Just because a post does well doesn’t mean it’s rep farming
Jfl
No im sure what you described happened im just saying your POV on it is the funny part

Dont think your trolling though, the ragebait aspect isn't even as close to being as funny as this other known oldmoneycel on this fourm

• +1
No im sure what you described happened im just saying your POV on it is the funny part

Dont think your trolling though, the ragebait aspect isn't even as close to being as funny as this other known oldmoneycel on this fourm
Ah ok

Dorost dadash, chera khon mighi ke Europea-ia doshmane ma hastan? Yahudia na Europa. IR Yahudia gozashtam ke Iran-e maro dobareh kharab konan. Europea doost-e ma hast. Bradar as samte gene-e Ariya-ia. Shah kadan biroon bareke Yahudia midonestan ma ghavi mishim. Yek video behet neshoon midam.

Khoob ghoosh bede dadash.

Akhe shah nokar baraye America bod. Harchi ke America be shah mighoft, shah mighoft bale. America hichvaght nimizaran ke Iran ghavi beshe. Pedaram gofte, tohe vakthe shah adamhae Iran goshnegi Keshidan, kesi Aslan pol nadasht. Man tohe Europa zendegi mikonam, in adama kesafat hastan. Hamashon mikhandan be Iran, chizahe bad migan ast iran, va hamashon Israel support mikonan. In yehodiahe kesafat hamechi barayhe Iran kharab kardan, va daran hanoz say mikonan. Irane islami alan lazem hast, ke betonim in yehodiaho bekoshim beran. Iran doste Europa mishe moghei ke adamhae Europa Israel ho vel mikonan, ba be Iran Komak mikonan.

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking