I hate my parents and everything around me

SlavicGeneral

SlavicGeneral

Platinum
Life really fucking sucks. Parents don't want to see me make it in life (I talk about wanting to be rich all day, about ideas to get rich, and shit), whenever my parents hear about my plans to get rich they bluepill me telling me I should stop living if my purpose is money. They make fun of me for spending hours in front of the mirror. They keep saying I am dumb and naive and I'll never get rich, because I focus on getting rich and not on "skills". Yet they want me to finish my uni studies and "find enjoyment in work". Yeah ofc I'll find happiness in work when I'm obsessed over my looks, scared to look people in the eyes and work under pressure 10 hours a day with tight deadlines. Thanks parents for this torture of life you provided me with.

It seems as if my friends are dragging me down as well, as if nobody wants to see me succeed in anything. I fucking hate life. I fucking hate my parents. I fucking hate myself. I fucking hate everything. I haven't been happy in over a year and can't talk to anyone about it. I pray I'd go deaf and blind to never see or hear anybody around me.

My dad told me to leave the house multiple times over the last couple weeks cause he sees me as an utter failure. Life sucks man.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 케이제이, murdah, noodlelover and 1 other person
This bitch of a father just started screaming and threatening to beat me up and kick me out as I was writing this so I had to quickly hit post and close the tab. I'm in tears right now, I hope none of you experience this ever.

• JFL
Reactions: noodlelover
It fucking sucks being stronger, smarter and taller than you father, but you won't harm him physically due to fucking respect. I wish I wasn't a fucking pussy man.

Now this bitch father threatened my mom with same shit, I hate this horror life man. Lord have mercy on me.

• So Sad
Reactions: Bartenderofnashv
Respect and cherish your parents you little dumb faggot

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ASM5, HitAndRun, HTN_Mentalcel and 1 other person
This bitch of a father just started screaming and threatening to beat me up and kick me out as I was writing this so I had to quickly hit post and close the tab. I'm in tears right now, I hope none of you experience this ever.
damn... hope everything goes well for you abuse is not a joke and is traumatizing

• +1
Reactions: rg1235, HTN_Mentalcel and SlavicGeneral
  • +1
Reactions: rg1235, try2beme and HTN_Mentalcel
they're abusing him
No they’re not. They have to listen to a retarded son who is high on his own copium. who talks about getting rich but has no skills in life.

They want what’s best for him but the retard is young and lashes out like a hormonal female

• JFL
Reactions: edodalic29
No they’re not. They have to listen to a retarded son who is high on his own copium. who talks about getting rich but has no skills in life.

They want what’s best for him but the retard is young and lashes out like a hormonal female
yeah i agree with them on the getting rich part but in no case a parent should threaten to beat their kid and kick them out... as well as doing the same thing to the mother what a shame.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Respect and cherish your parents you little dumb faggot
They brought you into a world destined to work 40 hours a week, most parents are not nice either and are often abusive.

• +1
Reactions: 케이제이, JustCallMeKash and SlavicGeneral

I was enrolled in prestigious schools and programmes and performed exceptionally all my life. It's not about skills. My parents don't recognize me as someone who's capable to perform exceptionally despite having done it all my life. They don't recognize my mental issues and don't want to help me in any aspect of life. The only solution they see is screaming/threatening me.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, murdah and HTN_Mentalcel
yeah i agree with them on the getting rich part but in no case a parent should threaten to beat their kid and kick them out... as well as doing the same thing to the mother what a shame.
The nigga spends hours a day obsessing over his looks and is clearly spiraling into rock bottom. Unless he’s trolling, he needs the tough love that they’re giving him

No parent is perfect. You are still obligated to respect and take care of them for bringing you into this world, with the exception of some extreme case wherein they starve/physically torture you, etc

• +1
Reactions: murdah and SlavicGeneral
damn... hope everything goes well for you abuse is not a joke and is traumatizing
I sometimes wish I wasn't religious and just ended it all. The only thing keeping me from doing so is God.

When I was a young kid I was drowning in a pool upside down, it was a blessing my father came from work to get some toolkit and saw me and saved me. I sometimes wish things rolled out differently, would save me from so much mental trauma...

The nigga spends hours a day obsessing over his looks and is clearly spiraling into rock bottom. Unless he’s trolling, he needs the tough love that they’re giving him

No parent is perfect. You are still obligated to respect and take care of them for bringing you into this world, with the exception of some extreme case wherein they starve/physically torture you, etc
dude i get what you're trying to say but no parent should treat their kid that way... what are you going to say about the things his father does to his mother

I love u nigga and I believe in you, just don’t always seek parent’s validation and make your own choices

• Love it
Reactions: borismonster and SlavicGeneral

Yeah I appreciate what you're saying and accept I'm definitely wrong. I just can't understand why my parents can't be supportive of me wanting success. It may sound like delusion, but trust me if anyone has the potential and skillset to get it it's me. I won't get into details of what I achieved because I don't want to be doxxed, but I've won awards that are awarded to handful people per generation in the whole country. I've been recognized by top companies and was offered 6 figure jobs which I never got solely due to my age and lack of time due to uni.

I know I need to respect them that's why I never harmed them physically. I just can't verbalize my thoughts properly and end up hurting them all the time. I hate myself for everything I've done man.

typical slavic parents

i hate mine too

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
Just went to apologize to my dad for everything. He doesn't want to hear me, told me to leave and never talk to him again. Life sucks big time man.

• So Sad
Reactions: Eternal_
They’re just trying to destroy your delusions. Believe your parents when they tell you something isn’t for you, they know you better than you know yourself. Listen to them, even if you think their advice is stupid, in some years you will understand they were right.

We all (20+ yo) went trough this.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: noodlelover and SlavicGeneral
Yeah I appreciate what you're saying and accept I'm definitely wrong. I just can't understand why my parents can't be supportive of me wanting success. It may sound like delusion, but trust me if anyone has the potential and skillset to get it it's me. I won't get into details of what I achieved because I don't want to be doxxed, but I've won awards that are awarded to handful people per generation in the whole country. I've been recognized by top companies and was offered 6 figure jobs which I never got solely due to my age and lack of time due to uni.

I know I need to respect them that's why I never harmed them physically. I just can't verbalize my thoughts properly and end up hurting them all the time. I hate myself for everything I've done man.
You have a generational gap with your parents and it’s a problem that many kids face. The problems you have are ultimately not things that your parents have dealt with and their age doesn’t leave much room for being accommodating either.

Overall, you must be able to put your problems in perspective. I’m assuming you have no immediate health issues and neither do your parents. Be grateful for this and just take things slowly. It is not the end of the world man, just relax. Life will sort itself out in due time, stop being so catastrophic with your words.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and SlavicGeneral
Just sorted shit out with my dad. We're like homies again. Couldn't be happier. I'm still working on my goals and will be wealthy one day though.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: noodlelover and Eternal_
Trust me I understand I deal with the same shit bro

You are the reason birth control exists. You sound like you have good parents, and you're a shitty child.

You won't get rich if you focus on money and not skills. And likely you won't get rich regardless. Everything they say is true.
Life really fucking sucks. Parents don't want to see me make it in life (I talk about wanting to be rich all day, about ideas to get rich, and shit), whenever my parents hear about my plans to get rich they bluepill me telling me I should stop living if my purpose is money. They make fun of me for spending hours in front of the mirror. They keep saying I am dumb and naive and I'll never get rich, because I focus on getting rich and not on "skills". Yet they want me to finish my uni studies and "find enjoyment in work". Yeah ofc I'll find happiness in work when I'm obsessed over my looks, scared to look people in the eyes and work under pressure 10 hours a day with tight deadlines. Thanks parents for this torture of life you provided me with.

It seems as if my friends are dragging me down as well, as if nobody wants to see me succeed in anything.
Yah, they are other people. They have their own struggles, and goals. Why the fuck should they care about you?
I fucking hate life. I fucking hate my parents. I fucking hate myself. I fucking hate everything. I haven't been happy in over a year and can't talk to anyone about it. I pray I'd go deaf and blind to never see or hear anybody around me.

My dad told me to leave the house multiple times over the last couple weeks cause he sees me as an utter failure. Life sucks man.
You sound like a failure, but to be honest, your parents are dumb asses for having you.

I'm sorry if it I come off as harsh, but I'm just being real. You sound like a winey bitch who will never accomplish anything in life. The best chance you have of even an average life, is to set realistic goals and work very hard.

Don't worry I hate my dad too, I even sued him in court for money

that's how parents are i fucking hate them just make sure you get your revenge on those niggers most parents are like that straight assholes they only do it because we have to listen to them those niggers are fucking evil