Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, Deleted member 24459, Deleted member 29155 and 2 others
I really can't cope anymore.

I'm 14, ugly, and I literally have nothing to look forward.

I tried to get more positive about my situation but it's hard for me to cope about it, I literally have no chances of ever becoming happy.

It's like, I'm stuck in this subhuman vessel for life with no possibility of escape, I literally have no aspirations or reasons to keep going.

People say I should 'take care of myself, 'stop rotting' but I don't even know this will ever stop the pain.

It's like, no matter how much I work out I will still look like a prey eyed kid.

I have no potential, nothing.

I lost all my friends.

How am I supposed to keep going and somehow think my life is going to get better in college? Maybe I'm just meant to be a ugly loser loner

What a cruel life I was given.

Nothing entertain me anymore

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: wollet2, Deleted member 2832, Deleted member 26410 and 4 others

I tried to get more positive about my situation but it's hard for me to cope about it, I literally have no chances of ever becoming happy.

It's like, I'm stuck in this subhuman vessel for life with no possibility of escape, I literally have no aspirations or reasons to keep going.

People say I should 'take care of myself, 'stop rotting' but I don't even know this will ever stop the pain.

It's like, no matter how much I work out I will still look like a prey eyed kid.

I lost all my friends.

How am I supposed to keep going and somehow think my life is going to get better in college? Maybe I'm just meant to be a ugly loser loner

Nigga i posted this thread 3 seconds ago how did u type all that

Also 14 Jfl @leontheleanmaxxer is dethroned as forum kid now that there’s someone even younger 😂

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Deleted member 27452

Also 14 Jfl @leontheleanmaxxer is dethroned as forum kid now that there’s someone even younger 😂
I look like 12 tho so im still the Forum kid

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko and Deleted member 27452

it’s a copy and paste from another user here JFL but leon is my looksmaxxing hero I look up to you everday @leontheleanmaxxer

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko

I lost all my friends.

At 14 you don’t even know ur lookslevel ur still developing just hit puberty literally

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2981 and Iasacrko
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27452 and Deleted member 26410
  • JFL
Bad advice. Literally just start touching a Girl for no reason or hug her for no reason always worked for me
Thats gonna be creepy if she’s not attracted to u

tho if u can sense she is early than maybe

because touching actually confirmed to get ppl more connected

Thats gonna be creepy if she’s not attracted to u

tho if u can sense she is early than maybe

because touching actually confirmed to get ppl more connected
I only ever meet with Girls I met online so I know she is into me I'm scared that If I meet up with a Girl I met irl and I tocuh her she will Just fucking Freak out

• Woah
I only ever meet with Girls I met online so I know she is into me I'm scared that If I meet up with a Girl I met irl and I tocuh her she will Just fucking Freak out
Oh yeah then ofc

how do you sound so NT bruh

Remember me cunt? Remember how I voicemog the shit out of you!?

• Woah